Hey, hello there!

Dazerion

Hmm. It's time to make an intro! *bows down* Ahem. My name is Alex , i am 22 years old guy xD . I like video games , hmm.. kittens, puppies, and butterflies. Also i like magic xD . I am a Formula One fan also. I guess... other info you will know some time later :) As for now.. I hope to find some friends here and be one big and friendly family ^_^ Nice to meet you all guys xD

Welcome Daze nice to meet you and who dosent love kittens and pupies tell me that first but still feel free to ask us for any help when wanted by making a thread like this in the appropriate section of the fourms also remember to read the community rules on the left hand side under member info and check out reborns showdown server why dont you hope to see you around and hope to see you around friend

Hi there Alex! Welcome to Reborn!

Those animals are pretty cool so good choices on them!

I'm pretty sure I've already seen you on showdown, but if you want friends that's the place to go!

Hope to see you around!

• Veterans

Welcome to Reborn, Alex! Hope your stay will be a good one :]

Community rules can be found to the left, so make sure you check those out as well!

I've seen you before on showdown earlier as well, but hope to see you around some more!

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Welcome to the forums. I'll be your guide.

If you look at your right, you'll see Reborn. If you look at your left, you'll see Reborn.

Check the FAQ, the Community Rules and the Site Help subforum.

If you need to find something, the search bar is above your profile pic. Below is the status bar.

Browse the forums and find things you like to participate in.

Currently there's a league going on, so feel free to register.