German people always complain.. A LOT, like, really. - Muh intruductionale!

Hect

So, hey.. first off, my name is Leonard. But I'm happier if people call me by my nickname; "Leon".

I'm 17 years old. (Turning 18 in 7 days, though. I personally don't want to be 18, but I guess that's just how it is..)

I come from se' great motherland we refer to as "Deutschland". You people may call it Germany, or not.. I don't care. I want to live somewhere else. Was I given a choice? Unfortunately not. I don't like my German accent.

I'm a calm human being. I like peace, and I loathe annoying people. (Including smart, arrogant people, arrogant people in general and so on..)

Errh.. well, I'm also pretty shy and alone. But I like being alone! So that's not a problem. I sometimes tend to have sudden changes of mind and my personality depends solely on my mood. (Yeah, I stated that I'm calm.. but I can get explosive and mean. If you provoke me, for example.)

I got here because I started playing Pokèmon Rejuvenation. While not a perfect game, it certainly is an experience and I enjoy every minute of it! (Rage.. intensifies.) And no game's perfect, anyways. What counts, is that a lot of effort is put into it.

Uhm, I have a cat called Tomi.. everybody calls me immature for still playing Pokèmon, I have a phobia of girls. (Yet I like crazy girls, because they actually allow me to open up.) My weight is around 75kg, I'm 1.85m high.. I suck at writing introductions, I'm honest.. I complain a lot.. ('Cause I'm German, duuh..) I like food, I hate my life. I love my haters..

And yeah, that's basically it. I hope y'all have a great life, and stuff.. (Please don't think I'm mean. I'm cynical sometimes, and often sarcastic. But not right now. :P)

P.S: Really looking forward to play Reborn. Waiting patiently for Version 8 of Rejuvenation. Wanna see what Grand Dream City has in store for us! Uhm, and I tried to attach a photo of my cat. Didn't work it, though. But I might as well introduce him here; His name is Tomi, he's male. I consider him my little brother. He is a pure and gentle being. He's cuddly, he's annoying. I love him, he loves me.. meow~. Ahah! But I do have a video of him: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hhvkAu4-GUM

Well, that's basically it. For real now.. if there are any other questions left, feel free to ask.

Hallo and welcome to Reborn!

Hope you'll have fun and enjoy your stay here.

Man, your cat looks similar to mine c:

Also, I've been to Germany and it seemed a cool place... guess the neighbour's grass is always greener.

• Veterans

Welcome to Reborn, Leon! Hope your stay will be a good one c:

Community rules can be found to the left, so make sure you check those out as well!

Also, glad to hear you're enjoying Rejuvenation :] V8 is already being worked on, so good to hear you're looking forward to it!

You know, we are really similar D:

Errh.. well, I'm also pretty shy and alone. But I like being alone! So that's not a problem. I sometimes tend to have sudden changes of mind and my personality depends solely on my mood. (Yeah, I stated that I'm calm.. but I can get explosive and mean. If you provoke me, for example.)
I'm a calm human being. I like peace, and I loathe annoying people. (Including smart, arrogant people, arrogant people in general and so on..)
I'm 1.85m high
I'm 17 years old
I'm cynical sometimes, and often sarcastic
I like crazy girls, because they actually allow me to open up

Basically all of these lol (well except the height, i'm about 1.87 but it's pretty similar and i'm also a freakin' wood stick since my weight is 55 kilos but nvm that)

Are you my german lost brother maybe

Jokes aside, welcome to Reborn! Hope you have a good stay mate o/

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

You know, we are really similar D:

Basically all of these lol (well except the height, i'm about 1.87 but it's pretty similar and i'm also a freakin' wood stick since my weight is 55 kilos but nvm that)

Are you my german lost brother maybe

Jokes aside, welcome to Reborn! Hope you have a good stay mate o/

Haha, maybe we are. :P

I honestly didn't expect so many nice replies! <.<

Welcome to Reborn Leon! Happy early birthday!

You'll have a great time here (and hopefully not find any of us annoying!).

Your cat is super cool as well!

Good work on your introduction and hope to see you around!

Hello, Leon, and welcome to Reborn! I hope you enjoy your stay here which, as you must have known by now, will be permanent and feel free to check out the Showdown server! Also, have a happy birthday!

I've already checked out the Reborn Showdown Server yesterday.. :) We can have a battle later, if you want. My name is Lè Quiche.

GTFO

Nice introduction. The way it is written gives the exact opposite impression of what it says.

I honestly cannot picture you as someone shy.

Cats are so 3000BC. Furrets is where it's at.

Welcome to the club. Any questions, ask a Mod or an Ace.

There are lots of cool stuff for you to check, so stick around.

Watch out for the occasional troll, and don't eat yellow snow.