Yo. So uh, I never introduced myself to you lot. I kinda just showed up, posted some jazz here and there, probably ruffled some internal feathers because no one loves doing that more than moi.

Anyway. This is my introduction post thing.

Name's Roxie, not my birth name of course but who cares about that when I'm not that person anymore. Exactly. Moving on though, 18 as of posting this, will be 19 in liiiiiiike fuckin' idk 3 months and 7 days. Not like im counting down or anything but y'know. Fun shit man.

I suck at smash and introducing myself. <---This is pretty much all you need to know.

Although I'd like to think I'm somewhat decent at Splatoon and I own this little group on Skype called Splatformers. Consists of me, meku (some of you know him some of you dont not my problem tho), ThePower (most of you probably dont know him dont care tho), teh vappy (some oldies know him), and an irl friend of mine who's name i wont divulge because privacy reasons. but yeah.

I also run the Purple Zigzagoon youtube page for those who are unaware. I mean it's a thing I do for fun but complain about because editing is fun but not fun.

oh right. how long have i been here uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

shit.

fuck.

since PZA started i know that much. look my memory's bad and im stupid (rose i know youre gonna whack me with a newspaper BUT YOU HAVE NO POWER WHEN IT IS BEING CALLED OUT MWAHAHAHAHAHA i was gonna say you have no power here but you do so)

im forgetting thingsssss. oh. i like rock music and drum and bass music. as well as video game music and parodies of video game music and music about video games. i also have a love/hate relationship with every video game ever.
OH! The major thing though. I absolutely, with every single fiber of my being, love the Zelda series. If there's something Zelda coming out, bet your ass I've already got it pre-ordered or am planning to get it pre-ordered.

so yeah. this is my introduction and a small look into the forefront of the inner workings of the mind that is Roxie/Purple Zigzagoon/Roxas.

strange.....I look up your youtube page the purple zigzagoon and it says your a guy. But here you say your female.

i turned on my computer so i can address this before someone else does even though i should really be sleeping but it does need to be addressed

that's mere laziness on my part. y'see I made that channel over a year ago prior to me coming out as transgender. if you watch any of my videos the voice you hear will be that of a male's voice. if you look at my profile on here though i believe i had said im trans. im just too lazy to update my youtube channel even though i really should.

i turned on my computer so i can address this before someone else does even though i should really be sleeping but it does need to be addressed

that's mere laziness on my part. y'see I made that channel over a year ago prior to me coming out as transgender. if you watch any of my videos the voice you hear will be that of a male's voice. if you look at my profile on here though i believe i had said im trans. im just too lazy to update my youtube channel even though i really should.

I had a feeling that was the case. So your trans and now female so your alias is Roxas? who is a guy.

Oh hey. Late welcome to Reborn Roxie. You look familar.

Pretty sure I know you from somewhere

js

imo

tbh

i also have a love/hate relationship with every video game ever.

yeah same

Anyway girl purple is a nice color and all but you've been around Zeph enough to be blue so WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue again

I hope you'll start to post more afsfdaaffsfdafadf continue to enjoy your time here and all that jazz.

Be seeing you o7

Story time then:
Back when I joined Pokemon-Online in 2011, I had joined a server called Treehouse where I'm an administrator and I used the name Shadow Roxas because the name Roxas was taken. This was all a while before I came out as trans, so it was a perfectly viable and gender appropriate name for me. Some people are just used to calling me Roxas, doesn't bother me really.

Yo, I can personally attest to kicking your butt at smash. But it's been a really long time since we've battled.

And we haven't played any splatoon together though. Between you, me, and Godot, that's a pretty good half a team right there.

Didn't we fight around the time of the Christmas party thingy?

and yee that'd be fun man. im looking for new blood friends to play Splatoon with. :^)