{MASSIVE FRIGGING SPOILERS} Character Theories And The Prophicies

Valyrym

• Veterans

Jealous cuz of the protagonist certainly.. Even though we are also his friend.. I think-

(Or we used to be after the Goldenleaf Town event)

Edited by Firefairyrubina

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw which pokemon do you thing Angie will replace with that Regice? ;p I think maybe the Glaceon. And i guess it will be a shadow or rift one

since this thread is about spoilers in general...

Edited by DemICE

Tbh I think Crescent is MadameX cuz..

The fact that MadameX kills random Xen grunts whenever she's angry (said so at Blacksteeple Prison) And Crescent doesn't mind ending lives of random Xen grunts as well. Plus both of them have saved us at times.

And lastly, both want the prophecies bout the heroes of light and warriors of dark to be found so the world could get destroyed or something yada yada yada..

Also...

In one of the puzzles at Marianettes mansion you have to guess the false trait out of your group of friends. And the false trait for Ren was that he "doesn't value his friends" which means that he does value his friends. Which made me think that Ren probably didn't join team Xen by will since team Xen was the reason that Melia supposedly died and our group (Melia, Venam and Ren) despised team Xen.

Crescent maybe threatened him into joining team Xen (cause he ((I think)) is one of the warriors of darkness).

Threatened by for example causing harm to his family etc since we did meet his mom and sister and/or the protagonist and Venam.

Ren is probably infiltrated in and trying to destroy Team Xen, and he is doing so because the main character already ridded Goldenleaf Town of its isolation problem. Therefore, Ren sought a new objective that he would work towards: Avenge Melia by destroying Team Xen. He probably chose to infiltrate them out of resent for the protagonist. And even though Ren knows Melia is alive, he still resents the protagonist, thus continuing to pursue the goal of destroying Team Xen from within.

When it comes to the prophecies, I believe that "those not born of man" were not created, at least exclusively, by humans. Those who were created by one ir more divine entities, and/or those who are divine entities (that Gardevoir) are the ones that are more likely to fit these roles. According to this theory, Zetta is not one of "those not born of man", as he was created by artificial means.

And also, WTF IS AMARIA DOING IN THE STORY??? SHE'S COMPLETELY SHUCKLING OUT OF CONTEXT WITH EVERYTHING!

I think the main character might be one of the lights. In amethyst cave you can find a diary belonging to Keta wich says that he thinks we are one of the lights. The reaction of the eldest when we arrive Sheridan "so they are finally here" and all that thing of our mom being some kind of doll/robot/not human make me believe we may be one of the lights. What do you think?

I have another theory of that depending the decisions we make during the game we end becoming either a shadow or a light.

(sorry for my english (?))

• Global Mods

Yeah, it makes sense for the main character to be a light since we're the protagonist.

I also think we might be getting Xerneas sometime during the main story because the icon for the Rejuvenation game file (like how Reborn's is a dark Poke Ball) is Xerneas. Maybe Xerneas represents a light and Yveltal represents a shadow, which Madame X could be because she has it.

I kind of wonder what the Light qualities are. It's known that the shadows are Obsession, Greed, Betrayal, and Raw Evil, but the lights aren't known. Maybe the opposite of the shadow traits?