Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, I'm not really sure what happened to my save, but there is a thing with the field effects. The only effect that appears is the forest field. I'm pretty sure it happened after/while I fought the 2nd fighting type leader to get into Caratos Mountain again. Please help me, the forest is getting quite annoying while being in Valor Mountain :/

Game.rxdata

• Developers

So, I'm not really sure what happened to my save, but there is a thing with the field effects. The only effect that appears is the forest field. I'm pretty sure it happened after/while I fought the 2nd fighting type leader to get into Caratos Mountain again. Please help me, the forest is getting quite annoying while being in Valor Mountain :/

So I took a look at this myself and found the problem. Have you used teleport or anything of that sort in the same area you fought Valarie? Or did you just walk around like normal?

Anyway, I did fix your save file personally and I apologize for this annoying bug.

Game.rxdata

So I took a look at this myself and found the problem. Have you used teleport or anything of that sort in the same area you fought Valarie? Or did you just walk around like normal?

Anyway, I did fix your save file personally and I apologize for this annoying bug.

I did use teleport quite a bit in that area actually (because laziness~).

Anyway thanks for the fix and the amazing game <3

So even though i have all the necessary badges and have obtained the Sp. Def card i can't enter the sp.def ev training room. I tried going back to the ruins and stuff but didn't work. Please help :)

please check if you're on v8.1 because I was able to enter Sp.Def room in your save file

Uh hi, I dont know if this is where I am supposed to post, but is there a pc in theolia church? i made the mistake of bringing 2 eggs along with me and now am stuck unable to beat the battle with angie. If not, are there any alternatives for me? My save is below

tell me which pokemon do you want to be switched and I'll do it for you

Hello i have bug o valor mountain i d'int give the magma stone and i have the half now ..when i go to entrance for route 5 i meet amber inside the mountain and nothing else happends after that..i see another guy with the say problem and i think is bug can someone help me with that ?..

(and sorry for my english)

Game.rxdata

Edited by john592

Updated to v8 from v6 after stuff in Theolia church dimensional rift but before beating Angie.

Now I'm stuck in Tower of Theolia. When I returned to fight Angie she was not at the battlefield. While descending the tower (I'm guessing this is backwards) looking for her, I triggered an event where Venam and Angie speak but are not visible. Also triggered some animation I didn't understand between a male-looking character and a blue-haired female-looking character. Nothing else happens anywhere in the tower to advance the story. The game does not let me return to the dimensional rift/battlefield area to get out of the tower.

Save attached

Game.rxdata

Updated to v8 from v6 after stuff in Theolia church dimensional rift but before beating Angie.

Now I'm stuck in Tower of Theolia. When I returned to fight Angie she was not at the battlefield. While descending the tower (I'm guessing this is backwards) looking for her, I triggered an event where Venam and Angie speak but are not visible. Also triggered some animation I didn't understand between a male-looking character and a blue-haired female-looking character. Nothing else happens anywhere in the tower to advance the story. The game does not let me return to the dimensional rift/battlefield area to get out of the tower.

Save attached

It is never a good idea to update to new version when you're in the middle of the story and you should also check for proper locations to save before updating.

But anyway you will have to redo all the Angie story because a lot of things have changed in events there from v6