Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello! I love Pokemon Rejuvenation a lot, and I'm having so much fun with it. Sadly, I forgot to heal my pokemon and I lost to Nim (the second battle against her, before entering Akuwa town). When I revived, I was stuck in Dimensions, next to an non-interactive Geara. I was wondering if I had to start over or if there was a way to solve this, thank you!

Game.rxdata

I'm frozen in the alien lab. Dr jenkel has made the first trampoline. I had talked to him from the side.

you have posted wrong save file, please post your game.rxdata

Hello! I love Pokemon Rejuvenation a lot, and I'm having so much fun with it. Sadly, I forgot to heal my pokemon and I lost to Nim (the second battle against her, before entering Akuwa town). When I revived, I was stuck in Dimensions, next to an non-interactive Geara. I was wondering if I had to start over or if there was a way to solve this, thank you!

fixed

Curious, when episode 16 finally does come out, where would be the optimal point to save at? The room with Ciel in it? I am pretty new to the forums but assuming that you are a developer, I guess you would know.

Curious, when episode 16 finally does come out, where would be the optimal point to save at? The room with Ciel in it? I am pretty new to the forums but assuming that you are a developer, I guess you would know.

You'have posted in wrong forum section this is for another game. Also Im notba developer on reborn. But anyway yeah when ep16 comes you should save your game in circus room before updating to ep16

Hello, I was playing Rejuvenation and was doing the "Building Bridges" quest, I had found Gurdurr and went to fight the group of Timburrs, saving first. When I realized I needed a stronger team to win I soft restarted and went to do more of the plot before coming back to challenge the Pokemon Group. When I came by the second around the place I would start the fight at was empty, only after running around randomly did the trigger the event as the Hiker and the Pokemon were all invisible. I did the battle with only a glitch that the Pokemon I fought would be invisible till they were attacked or they attacked me. Afterwards everyone was still invisible except for Conkeldurr who was standing by the new bridge. When I tried to walk on the new bridge it acted like I was hitting a wall and the Hiker who my brother said should be by the bridge as well was gone, I couldn't complete the request. In the end I cancelled the request to try again.

Now the Hiker who is supposed to tell me to find Gurdurr and the Timburrs he is with do not appear at all, and I can't complete the quest at all.

Any help would be appreciated!

Game.rxdata

Okay, I’m having a problem with Rejuvenation. I’m playing in Wine on a Mac, just about to head in to the room where Volcanion is waiting. And of course it’s crashing everytime I reach the point in the dialogue where his cry is supposed to play.

Weird thing is, even though it’s crashed, complete with error report, the program is still open and running. Once I close the error report, it skips past the cry, sucks me into the rift, and let’s me go for some variable amount of time. It usually freezes when I get to the activation command for the 4th generator after successfully activating the first three, though once it let me get to the point of interacting with Volcanion (complete with starting the battle music and bringing up the “player vs dimensional rift” animation) before freezing. The BGM still continues to play just fine after freezing, but the picture is frozen and my button presses have no effect.

The most common (re: only) solutions I’ve found were to remove the sound file for Volcanion's cry (I’ve seen both 719Cry.wav and 720Cry.mp3 referenced), which I’ve done several times to absolutely no effect.

The only other solution I’ve seen is that it might be having trouble with the soundtrack it’s supposed to start playing (which is, in the rift, the Rejuvenation Title Theme), and to try removing that. I did that, also several times, also to no effect (the soundtrack still played just fine, both on the title screen and in the rift).

I’m playing version 7. If it makes any difference, the program I’m playing is one I Winebottled, though I have the raw .exe folder also available.

And I can’t even upload my Game.rxdata file because I can’t find it. It’s not in the Winebottled program, it’s not in the raw .exe folder, and it’s not in the Saved Games portion of the normally-hidden Wine folder. In fact, there isn’t even a folder for Pokemon Rejuvenation in that section, just Reborn (whose Game.rxdata is in it's Winebottled app) and Fusion Generation, neither of which actually contain any data at all, hidden or otherwise (and there’s no Game.rxdata for Fusion Generation either).

Despite this baffling lack of Game.rxdata files for anything other than Reborn, my games save and load just fine. And I’m not even sure if the Reborn rxdata is updating like it should, because the Last Modified date says “March 28, 2016”, when I just finished Episode 15 last week.

My current plan is to find a clean file of Volcanion’s cry, rename it to 719Cry (or 720Cry as needed), and shove it into the SE audio folder to see if that fixes it. I have yet to find such a file.

Honestly, I’ve tried pretty much everything I could think of and/or find online. I have no idea what else I can actually do at his point. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Charon

Please help...I have the magma stone but the guard to Kristiline town is still in the way.

there's something really wrong with your game variables. I'm sorry but I'm not able to fix this because I'm not that familiar with rejuv story.

Lost in the second battle with Nim and I am now stuck in her dimension and cant move.

fixed

Hello, I was playing Rejuvenation and was doing the "Building Bridges" quest, I had found Gurdurr and went to fight the group of Timburrs, saving first. When I realized I needed a stronger team to win I soft restarted and went to do more of the plot before coming back to challenge the Pokemon Group. When I came by the second around the place I would start the fight at was empty, only after running around randomly did the trigger the event as the Hiker and the Pokemon were all invisible. I did the battle with only a glitch that the Pokemon I fought would be invisible till they were attacked or they attacked me. Afterwards everyone was still invisible except for Conkeldurr who was standing by the new bridge. When I tried to walk on the new bridge it acted like I was hitting a wall and the Hiker who my brother said should be by the bridge as well was gone, I couldn't complete the request. In the end I cancelled the request to try again.

Now the Hiker who is supposed to tell me to find Gurdurr and the Timburrs he is with do not appear at all, and I can't complete the quest at all.

Any help would be appreciated!

quest is completed now

Not sure if this is a save file error or something else but

When I try to leave Valor Cliffs after beating Amber I get this error: http://imgur.com/tUVDm7B

I'm using a Wineskin version on OS X

yep theres something wrong with your save file, I'm not sure how to fix it atm

@Charon Post your Rejuvenation file. While I can't help you (sorry :(​) someone else may be able to.

I would if I could find the thing. As far as I know, save files are in Game.rxdata files. Unfortunately, even though the game loads/saves just fine, there is no such file. I've looked in the Winebottled program, in the raw .exe folder, and in the Saved Games section of the hidden Wine folder, and it's not there.

Seemingly, the only Game.rxdata on my computer is for Reborn. Unless the files are also stored in Game.ini, because that and Game.exe are the only Game.* files in there. Maybe it has a different name and is the Data folder for some reason?

Is there a different subforum I should be posting any of this on? I realize this one is more for the save files themselves...

EDIT: Ha! I finally found Rejuvenation’s Game.rxdata file, and why nothing I was doing in the Winebottled app was having any effect!

As it turns out, it was all in a ‘com.yourcompany.yourapp_*random string of numbers*’ folder, in an ‘Application Support’ folder, in a different hidden ‘Library’ folder than the one I’d been looking in all this time! No wonder I couldn’t find or affect anything!

Made an Alias so I can get back to them easily without revealing hidden folders/files.

Anyways, looks like removing Volcanion’s cry from this folder did the trick, and I can finally continue in the game!

Edited by Charon

Thank you! I was able to finish the help requests but now I can't leave the Jungle Area, I can visit the Village but can't go out to the direction of the cave and I can't get to the beach so I am trapped in that area. It behaves as if I am walking into a wall when I try to leave.

Game.rxdata

When i first start the game, the scene with maria, it says, do you want to save, i press yes and then, an error occurs saying, Script 'PokemonSave' line 95: No Method Error Occured. undefined method' metalD=' for nil:NilClass. What happened and what can i do to fix it? this is my first time playing this game.

Thank you! I was able to finish the help requests but now I can't leave the Jungle Area, I can visit the Village but can't go out to the direction of the cave and I can't get to the beach so I am trapped in that area. It behaves as if I am walking into a wall when I try to leave.

fixed

Also lost to Nim on route 4...please help me q.q

fixed

I have the exact same problem now, I cant go anywhere and am stuck in the dimensional field

upload your save file or revert to older one using backup save file

First of all I'm sorry to the makers of the game for cheating. This is my second game file where i cheated the game using cheat engine to obtain pokemon not normally found in the game and generate items and such. And most recently I tried cheating ev's because i was lazy to ev train my pokemons and it didn't turned out well. Though i got my desired ev's for the 5 pokemon. The last pokemon where i really messed up the game instead of just changing the ev's I accidentally changed the ev vield to 252. But for the error i has something to do with the pc everything else is just fine but I can't seem to access the PC Move/Deposit/Withdraw it says "Script 'Interpreter' line 276 Run time error occured.

Message Section 'access' undefined method 'party' for #string 0x83f2780>

***Full script: pbPokeCenterPC

Sorry Again for cheating the game :( If you wouldn't like to help me because i hacked, it's understandable Game.rxdata

First of all I'm sorry to the makers of the game for cheating. This is my second game file where i cheated the game using cheat engine to obtain pokemon not normally found in the game and generate items and such. And most recently I tried cheating ev's because i was lazy to ev train my pokemons and it didn't turned out well. Though i got my desired ev's for the 5 pokemon. The last pokemon where i really messed up the game instead of just changing the ev's I accidentally changed the ev vield to 252. But for the error i has something to do with the pc everything else is just fine but I can't seem to access the PC Move/Deposit/Withdraw it says "Script 'Interpreter' line 276 Run time error occured.

Message Section 'access' undefined method 'party' for #string 0x83f2780>

***Full script: pbPokeCenterPC

Sorry Again for cheating the game :( If you wouldn't like to help me because i hacked, it's understandable attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

use backup save files before you did that, you should have save backups in here C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon rejuvenation to make them work just rename one of the file to Game.rxdata