Yo ma gators and crocs

FeralGator

Yeah cool title is a fail. Whatever. lol.

Names Feral. I'm an artist and an avid Pokemon person. Started Reborn like... a week ago? Maybe two? I suck at keeping track of time so... myeh. ANYWAYS hi! Not sure how often I may post or not. But I'll always be hanging around and watching what you guys do since like... I enjoy the chitter chatter of others.

Now if you'll excuse me I am going to suffer at the hands of Dittoceus some more! Yay loosing!! 8D

BOW DOWN TO THE MIGHTY F12 BUTTON!!!

Just keep trying and trying new methods and you'll defeat that false prophet in no time. The rate my team thread could also help if you're still stuck. But anyways,

Welcome to Reborn!!!

I WOULD IF I OWNED ME A WINDOWS BUT I HAVE ME A MAC! 8DD

All F12 does for me is blast the music louder. xDDD

But yis I will keep trying. Screw you Dittoceus. Screw you false prophet. I will eat your souls! >C

Thanks for the welcomes you two! ouo/

Guess I already introduced myself to you in a way, eh? But well, I should do it properly:

Well met FeralGator.

Welcome to Reborn!

...wait a second, Gator? **Flashbacks of the Gator wars**

We gon' have problems round these parts - reloads shotgun

Jokes aside, nice to see a fellow Gyarados fan here \o/

But my favorite poke is Weavile :]

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. It is permanent, after all.

Be seeing you o/

And if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or the rest of the staff o7

Guess I already introduced myself to you in a way, eh? But well, I should do it properly:

Well met FeralGator.

Welcome to Reborn!

...wait a second, Gator? **Flashbacks of the Gator wars**

We gon' have problems round these parts - reloads shotgun

Jokes aside, nice to see a fellow Gyarados fan here \o/

But my favorite poke is Weavile :]

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. It is permanent, after all.

Be seeing you o/

And if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or the rest of the staff o7

LAWL oh my gosh the gator wars. I voted so hard to keep that Gator because he was boss. Ah man good times. Good times.

*high fives*

Heck yeah Gyarados lovers! He's such a bamf. Don't care if he's weak or not. That sucker is always going to be among my dreamies in the games! I have a red one in X and Y named Scarlet and I fear the times when I feed her. She tries to eat your face, mang. QAQ

I will keep that in mind Vinny! Thank you for the very warm welcome! Likewise to everyone else as well! ;u;

Hey Gator and welcome to Reborn!

I WOULD IF I OWNED ME A WINDOWS BUT I HAVE ME A MAC! 8DD

All F12 does for me is blast the music louder. xDDD

But yis I will keep trying. Screw you Dittoceus. Screw you false prophet. I will eat your souls! >C

^Try using the function key ('fn', on the bottom left of your keyboard) and F12 at the same time.

Welcome-

...gator, you say? **Flashbacks of the Gator wars**

Hast thou returned, vile beast...

Be careful of all gators, Feral. One in particular has damaged Reborn greatly in the past. Sleep with an eye open and enjoy your time here.

>u> Maybe I have, maybe I haven't? You will only know in time my friend. TuT

And lawl oh? What gator is that? I hope it was me in another life. Or maybe me from the future coming back to the past from before I even came to this forum to create havor and mayham the likes of which no time traveling reptile has seen before? Mmmmmmm love me some paradoxes.

Welcome to Reborn, Feral!!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here at Reborn!\

See ya around~ ^_^

Good luck on Ditto by the way.. :wacko:

I'm really enjoying it so far actually! Everyone is very nice and welcomeing! ANd yes, thank you very much. That Dittoceus is going down I swear it. >C

Welcome Gator.

...Did you say Gator? **Flashbacks of the Gator Wars**

Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope.

But seriously welcome. So long as you never send us back to those dark days of Reborn's past you'll be the best Gator to grace Reborn's shores.

Hi there Gator! Welcome to Reborn!

If you want to show off your art we have an area where you can do that.

If Dittoceus gives you to much trouble you can just do what I do and side with El. Then you don't have to beat it.

DITTOCEUS™

I'm stealing that. Hope you don't mind.

if you do feel free to sue me.

That said, welcome to Reborn. Alligator-lovers, crocodile-lovers, Reborn has 'em all.

Probably.

Enjoy your stay ; )

i was jk btw. plz dont sue me

XDD Use it however you like! My croc lawyers won't bite you for it. They're trained to only go after the chicken I dangle in front of them. 8P

To everyone remembering the gator-wars, bahahahahahaha, I wish I could have seen that! It sounds like it was one heck of a time! I remember how it was on Twitch but still, it would have been neat to see it here. lol

Oh gosh so many warm welcomes. You are all wonderful people so I know that I'll do really well here! Thank you everyone so very much! Also thank you for the warm wishes against Dittoceus. I'm still struggling against him but I know that he will some day die to my hand. It's only a matter of time. >3

DOWN WITH THE FAUX-GOD!

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!