Behold! A FILTHY_LURKER™ Makes Her Entrance!

Despair Syndrome

Warning: sans.

sans.png?w=178&h=172&crop=1

Warned you.

Yo, waddup guys. Despair Syndrome here. Or DesSyn for short. Howdy! I have probably been lurking on these forums for about 6 months now (Hence, the FILTHY_LURKER™ title). After beating the game for the first time, I decided it's time to make my debut ; ) by golly i didnt expect to make it this far Q.Q

Anyway, that aside, I made a bet that mde would be the first reply to my post, so if you're reading this, mde, please reply ASAP ; )

On a completely unrelated note that has absolutely nothing to do with introductions, I've been thinking on whether or not I should write a guide to Reborn. Not a complete and detailed guide, no no, our friendly neighbourhood Chubb already has that covered. I was thinking of writing a "HORRENDOUSLY WRITTEN GUIDE FOR REBORN FOR PEOPLE WHO CANNOT PLAY WITHOUT A GUIDE" (What a mouthful) ; )

Basically the general gist of it, is to continue where our friend, Sophia, left off (right at the end of the railnet) and charge through the rest of the story with little regard to filthy sidequests, because some people like me can't play games without a guide. and not because I'm bored and need to write a guide to past the time. ; )

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask but if you're ahead with it, holler at me and the operation's a go.

or don't. it doesnt matter though i am an extremely [+SPE, -ATK] person and i mustered all the courage i could to ask this question and it wont break my heart if you dont approve i swear............

Anyway, if you're reading this, congratulations! You have read through the giant wall of text which is my introduction. (Either that, or you skipped here because you didn't want to read the wall of text. Shame on you.) ; )

kthxbai

PS. Nice profile pic Ame, but we both know that best girl is SAIKOU_NO_NURSE

PPS. GEN 4 REMAKE WHEN

PPPS. It's been 10 minutes and I still haven't hit 'Post New Topic' in fear of a potential community backlash :(

OOOOWowooowoOooWOoo

Hi! ٩ʕ•͡וʔ۶

Welcome not-so-welcome bcs you're here longer than me, lol.

rip, still no Mde jafhklasd

But he'll come anytime soon.

Anywayzz, good luck with that guide ~ but take care, Sophia's guide seems pretty outdated :v

And, when you have time, pass by our Showdown Server, this way we can know you better :3

٩ʕ•͡וʔ۶٩ʕ•͡וʔ۶٩ʕ•͡וʔ۶٩ʕ•͡וʔ۶

Hi DesSyn, no sweats, i read through the entire intro, per Kuma said, you are here longer than me too, so i shall use welcome back instead of welcome, nice to meet you, enjoy your stay and see you around on the forum/server if you swing by server.

Well met you goddamn filthy lurker DesSyn.

Welcome to Reborn!

You're still a filthy lurker because only filthy lurkers use private :T

Anyway, you could probably write a different guide than Chubb's tbh. So, we'd have a full "Here's how you can do EVERYTHING in Reborn guide" (Chubb's one) and a "ffs just get through the game guide" (Yours). That could work. You have my axe.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess you haven't been to the Reborn server yet? Everybody there is pretty silly so you should tots join us.

And if you already joined, crisis averted~

To finish this off you'll need your very own conversion to blue so WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

I'll hope you enjoy your eternal stay here in Reborn. When you join, it's forever ;]

I'll see you around o/

PPPS. It's been 10 minutes and I still haven't hit 'Post New Topic' in fear of a potential community backlash :(

same

"Ah, I'm blue now. So that's your attack!"

Nice AoE meem, m8. :^)

Thanks for reading through and acknowledging the guide thing, btw. I'd just thought it'd be pretty weird to post a guide out of the blue with Chubb already working hard on his. (Thanks, Chubb)

I'll totes check out the Reborn Server at a later date, I'm just afraid I might not be able to find my way back to the light.

And don't you worry your pretty little Weavile-loving head, you won't get any BACKLASH™ from me. <3

I already lost the bet, mde. at least give me a sweet "Hope to see you around!" :(

Jesus the sans ._.

So a lurker for so long huh. I think i have seen you or not idk. Memories is low for me.

My boy chubb is always covering everything as fast he can when he don't have any homework.

So you know everything around here right because you have lurked. RIGHT? RIGHT? Just kidding haha.

Don't be so shy! People makes mistakes and we are really open and calm around here.

Anyway enjoy your day! Lurking doesn't work anymore when you have made a intro except for myself.

Obligatory salutations all around!

You're the first person with whom I had to look up the natures chart before replying to, so bonus points for that. Are you aware of the points system? I basically judge people on how much they deserve to... well I'm still working out the details.

Scores are reset on Fridays and mean absolutely nothing! Good luck. There is no points system, I made it up.

Anyway, that aside, I made a bet that mde would be the first reply to my post, so if you're reading this, mde, please reply ASAP ; )

Hi there Despair Syndrome :D

I'm afraid because of timezones you posted your topic when I was asleep :(. Sorry for letting you down :D!

Wow! 6 months of lurking is a lot! I'm glad you've decided to come and post here on the forums! You won't regret your decision :D

Never feel like there will be major community backlash against posting! The worst thing that will happen is that a mod will move your topic if it is in the wrong place or lock it if there are other topics that deal with the issue!

You seem to have a lot of energy and seem like a fun person!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your continued stay here!

Hope to see you around! ;)