Trying to find an interesting thread name and failing miserably

Alvez05

Hullo

I was never exactly a forum user, so I'm still kinda lost about what to do... but I think it would be better if I started introducing myself to whoever wants to know a little about me. :P

My name is Pedro and I'm a brazilian 19 year old boy (man? I dunno how to say it since I became 18). Of course, just like everyone here (at least I'm guessing that), I absolutely L-O-V-E pokémon and I will never stop loving it (even if I continue hearing jokes about it in college <_< ).

As I already said, I'm brazilian and I live in a big city called Recife. Yup, if I make any english mistake (and that will be veeeeeery commom), you already know what is the reason! I'm in med school and I absolutely ADOREEEE it! I live with my parents and with my sisters and yadda yadda don't know what else I should speak about me.

Oh! My favorite pokémon game is Pokemon Emerald. My favorite fan game is Pokémon Reborn (thanks Ame <3) aaaand I really don't know what is my favorite poke. I think it's a tie between Oshawott, Wigglytuff and Azumarill.

I don't know if I should have a picture of myself in my avatar, but since nobody seems to use it... stick around with that S3XY WIGGLYTUFF

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo and nice to meet you all

*ps kinda shy here, tried my best*

*pps sorry for my bad english*

Hey there! Welcome to Reborn!

Don't worry about your English! You speak very clearly and you were very easy to understand!

If your wondering about forum rules check out the Community Rules section found to the left. Always feel free to ask questions if you have any :D!

I like all three of your favourites so you clearly have good taste ;). Emerald is super popular as well and a great game!

Hope to see you around!

Well met Pedro.

Welcome to Reborn~

Ey another person from Brazil \o/

am brazil too.

And now I will not be able to sleep after looking at that Wigglytuff. Thanks~

Anyway, I have to sleep so I'll be brief on something people never mention: If you ever wanna chat with us, check the Reborn server here :T

And like it was alluded already, if you have any questions, feel free to ask'em~

Pelo menos eu entenderei vc~

Be seeing you o/

Woo another brazillian friend. Welcome to Reborn !

Yeah, it's hard when English is our second language :wacko:

But you will get used to it, definitely :3

No i'm kidding I still suffer with it. Kill me pls

Have Fun ~

Edited by luccaconde

Wow guys! Thank you so muuuuuch! Loving every second here!

ayayayaya brazil! welcome to reborn, friend! your avatar is AWESOME btw

normally, i don't let people have my cake but.. *looks around*

you seem cool enough for it. B)

*gives a slice of cake*

welcome to the forums friend! hope you have fun here! ^^

Food warms my little heart, thx for that <3

*takes the slice*