Who is your Pikachu

Genova

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess..

In the games, it was always Absol. Always. But now I've taken a liking to Vaporeon and Nidoking, and Absol has been.. nowhere to be seen.

Online, if possible, I always, always want Haxorus, hands down.

My new Pikachu is none other than........ DRAGONITE!

Dunno, the mighty beast has just grown on me, even becoming my favorite pokemon. Granted, Salamence is very close behind, along with Sceptile. I guess it's because Dragonite is both adorable and badass in one package.

Going to have to be Vaporeon, Milotic, or really any water type, That's by far my favorite type and for some reason...I love elegance

Normal and Grass types do it for me.

My Pikachu is definately Zorua. I mean that thing just screams qt andddddddd it's a top tier threat... in LC (:

its not even a threat in LC :P

Anyways my Pikachu in NU is Haunter

UU and BL - Hounchcrow

OU - Genesect

LU- hippopatas

LC- Meditite

Uber- Arceus

It has to be a coin toss between two, Nidoqueen and Scizor. I used Nidoqueen almost every single time I played through Yellow. I just love the design of both Nidoqueen and Nidoking but for some reason I always clung to Nidoqueen. It might be because I thought Giovanni was cool and he used Nidoqueen more than Nidoking. Scizor is a more recent favorite and one I am known for using. Just check Will's comic for proof. It has a great design and has clenched so many battles for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...