Hello

Friendly Smiles

Not much to say, but, whatever

I am Katelyn, or Kate for short, I am 16, a Pokemon lover and am a pretty chill person. I am like many people in this big vast world, Australian. Hmmm, what else to say... I am a not exactly what you would call overly popular in school, more the stick to myself/tiny group of friends. I have a few mental problems, if you will, like minor Autism and a little speech problem.. So that is just great, I am also Annorix so that isn't really fun either, I am pretty short with my height only being at 5'2, but I don't mind, I am nice usually and tend to stick to myself, my username on Showdown is FriendlySmiles and I was dragged onto Showdown by a friend who is sometimes on. But unfortunately as of the time I am writing this about me section, she is currently in Hospital due to things I would rather not get into, if it is okay... I am pretty bored a lot, so message me if you want to find out more. I guess that is it for me

~-~-~ FriendlySmiles ~-~-~

I am on the server yes, I am on there just about everyday, but I only really talk to people I kinda know, never spoken in main chat before, but by all means, message me, I won't bite, also thanks for welcoming me, you two

Hi there Katelyn! Welcome to Reborn!!!

I've seen you around a little bit and you seem like a pretty good person!

It's also always nice to have another Australian around so that's doubly good!

Enjoy your stay!