Well, I guess it's time to not be such a stranger. ((AMAA Ask Me Almost Anything))

Raindrop Valkyrie

Well, I suppose it probably time for me to reach out and finally do one of these thing. I feel kinda like I hide from you guys a lot or that people just forget I exist at times cause I sorta don't talk to a lot of people. Hell... my section in the Meet the Auth Thread is more than enough indication that I'm just... too quiet and people just really don't know much other than I hang around the RP forums. I kinda want to fix that and stop being that dude on the auth team nobody really knows and is just there. However, I've... never really done one of these before. Talking about myself is pretty hard for me... since I really don't like myself too awful much. I feel kinda like I'm boring or just not an interesting person. But I kinda want to try. I reserve the right to answer whatever question I want and ignore others however, I kinda need to do that to even want to do this. So without further ado I shall begin.

I first ended up in Reborn sorta, by accident. I kinda stumbled upon it finding this strange site to a fangame that I didn't really know was a thing in the Pokemon Community at the time. It wasn't really until Shofu released that first video on this game what I really realized what I had stumbled upon. I only had really lurked up until that point and finally got around to signing up. However, I've still never played the game. It's weirdly enough not what ended up drawing me in. It was the RP section especially, Acquie's RP Pokemon Aftermath. It was the first Forum based RP I really saw and went "Huh... this could be fun and interesting." and thus I signed up to give it a whirl. I'm sure quite a few members remember that if they were from around the same time as me ((at least it's where I meet Flux who I consider a pretty good friend from here lol.)) and a few others. Aftermath was sorta a big deal and what drew me here. After that I quickly started to rewrite Graterras to run in a forum based setting. It was a world I had always had in my head it was something I wrote a long while ago in the throes of my depression for some sort of release. It was how I battled that horrible feeling, by writing. I still had it and wanted to share it with people and Acquie and the others of the RP Forum here... even if unknowingly, made me want to write it and share it with them. So, I did.

It was more or less around this time I was asked to be the Mod for the Roleplaying section. At first, i didn't want to accept. I wasn't looking for power and I still to be honest do't want it. For me, I wanted to be able to shape it from where I was, just a member. To help move it towards what it could be without having to be some sort of authority. However, I kinda felt i had to pick it up. Though stupid it may sound, the Roleplaying forums was sorta a home to me and I wanted the best for it. So, what better way then to take the reins being offered to me? While I reluctantly took them, I wanted that forum to be great and I wanted people to really enjoy it. I wanted to build a community where new RPers could come and learn and grow with old. I figured on my own... it be hard to do so. But, as a mod I could get the help of everyone to make it a better place for those that came there. While I still think I'm a pretty horrid leader and I definitely don't want the power of being a mod.... I still wonder more or less... what would it be without me? I still dunno to this day. It's why I'm a little worried for whenever I put down the reins. Where it might go. But for now, the RP forum here is in my hands and I will shape it into whatever great thing i can. The same with the CW Forums, and I guess now... the Animation and Manga one as well.

I could talk a little more about me, but I think I'll leave those questions for you to ask and what not. I'm a big gamer, a writer, and one who values pretty much everything life has to offer. This big ol' mess we call life it's an interesting one.

Anyway, feel free to ask away. If I like your question or, feel I want to answer it I definitely will try to get back to you in a timely manner. anyway, Don't be a stranger~ Ask away lol.

Oh boy... I'm the first... Ummmm. I've only seen you on Showdown once and it was just a bit ago. I didn't say anything because I'm not great at starting conversations. But, you putting this here helps.

My question: What exactly is the RP section of the forums? What does it include?

I write as well and hearing your past with it has piqued my interest.

So, dear Kuna. What are your aspirations for the future?

Nm. Rose beat me to this while I was typing on mobile... Damn these slow texting fingers.

So, dear Kuna. What are your aspirations for the future?

I don't know yet. The future is so neblous, so... distant. And yet it is also so close. I know for all my worth it'll be soemthing to do with Game Design. It's a medium that personally... I want to show people can be very impactful. Someting that can really be art and an experience. It's why things like Undertale resisnant with me so much as a person. They show a game can tell a story by using creative narrative means. They can use the gameplay to show these things. Show, and Feel, not tell. Whether or not I'm on the writing side, or the programming side is in the air, but I'd love to do that. TO show the world jsut how meanginful a game can and should be at times. It's a lofty goal, but I think a worthwhile one.

Oh boy... I'm the first... Ummmm. I've only seen you on Showdown once and it was just a bit ago. I didn't say anything because I'm not great at starting conversations. But, you putting this here helps.

My question: What exactly is the RP section of the forums? What does it include?

I write as well and hearing your past with it has piqued my interest.

It's the Roleplay Section. Where a bunch of Folks get together to all collectively spin a tale. Unlike writing on one's own, we have to write with the element of Chaos, not having control of all the key players and what could happen from this. There's a lot more thinking on one's toes as a result since all of a sudden a character could have a heel face turn you weren't expected etc... lots of things can happen when a collective is telling a story. Lots of idea s get thrown out there and each player helps to shape the work. It's like a team of writers working on the same project. Each of us finds ourselves in charge of different amounts of work, but we all work towards the same goal, and enjoyable story and time for us and the readers.

Of course this and traditional writing have their pros and cons. but both are great experiences. I suggest every writer at least give RPing a bit of a chance, it really tilts one's perspective and allows the to see a great deal more of how writing can work. Players are always able to think of things you couldn't and it's awesome. I love the experience so much and I think it's a worthwhile one to have at least once in a lifetime lol.

You have a self-depreciating nature, but I have to ask: Do you ever imagine or envision yourself succeeding at things? As silly as it might sound, do you ever envision yourself being at the top of something you do? Don't feel like you would sound egotistical if you say yes or do that: it's actually not relevant to ego as much as it is other aspects of the mind.

You have a self-depreciating nature, but I have to ask: Do you ever imagine or envision yourself succeeding at things? As silly as it might sound, do you ever envision yourself being at the top of something you do? Don't feel like you would sound egotistical if you say yes or do that: it's actually not relevant to ego as much as it is other aspects of the mind.

I always do, and it the reason I am so self-depreciating. I know I have so far to go to the top that it'll be awhile until I can truly really get to a good level of skill let alone more than being merely okay at something. I have so much to learn about writing still, it's like I only just begun and I've been doing it for 5 to 6 years now. I've barely scratched the surface of what it is, can be and will be. As a person, I persoanlly believe, a true Master of something, knows they can never truly master that thing. There will always be developments and new techniques and ideas that crop up over the years. Our works are always evolving and moving forward. And as we learn as we answer a question we only find more questions. Through Answers only more questions. Therefore, we're always learning always striving to be better. As a result I tend to look at my work from a more humble angle. I know I can do much better, I've jsut not figured it out yet. It's why I don't bother trying things sometimes cause I think I'll never be good enough. That I'll admit is an issue... it keeps me from doing a lot of things in my life. However, the other stuff I don't think is. Because I know that I can be successful at things, it's just that know I can always strive for improvement as well. I can always better myself and better my skills and my knowledge. There's always more to learn and master every day.

Why are you posting topics like this instead of dialogues for Se7en?

No but seriously, there is a serious question I have been wanting to ask you for a while, so I am going to take this chance. It is so serious, I am going to leave the whole "roleplay as Cat" thing aside for a moment.

So, to my knowledge you are a young male who is 4 years younger than me, which makes you what, 20? Yet, in many occasions since we first became acquainted, you have expressed an almost obsessive fear of being touched (to the point of overreacting to a hug joke made by people ON AN INTERNET FORUM, where the risk of anyone actually getting to touch you is more or less non-existant), as well as a disdain for all things fanservice. I even remember an instance in which you purposedly locked yourself out of a conversation during Se7en development, because there was a minor sexual overtone to the topic at hand and you were not comfortable with it (yes, I am talking about that one line that was originally based on bondage, before I forced Zim to backpedal).

So my question is: why is that? Mind you, I am not criticizing you or anything, I am just curious because, well, I remember how I was at your age. Now I will be the first to admit that I probably tend to exaggerate on the opposite end of the spectrum (I never denied being a perv, after all, although I like to consider myself a chivalrous one), which means my own experience is probably not the best unit to measure things by. But even with that in mind, your behaviour strikes me as odd. More accurately, it strikes me as something you wouldn't just pick up on a whim, without a concrete reason: I am curious as to what that reason may be is all.

And to everyone else reading this: with the plot planner demanding more boobs and the scriptwriter hating all things fanservice, can you imagine the kind of stress Zim and Nova must endure whenever they have to design a female character? :P

@Tomas

In regards to that first part it's strangers touching me I don't like. People who I don't know at all have no business touching me. If you're a good friend of mine It doesn't bother me, but joe random I know zero about that just popped up? No. I don't really like how it was being joked about either as if I wasn't allowed to not be a fan of physical contact between me and people I don't know. Do I know this is a forum and it can;t really happen? Yes. Do I think people should institute that they can do whatever they want to me without my consent as a joke? It's not a joke to me. I have the right to not want to be touched by random people I do't know at all, and I have the right to be uncomfortable that people were making light of the situation. It wouldn't be funny in real life if people were doing that against my consent therefore it's also not funny on the internet even if no real contact could happen. It's people making fun of my right to say no to that stuff that bothered me immensely as if I wasn't allowed to control my own body. That's what I'm not okay with and why it wasn't an overreaction. People were basically saying "If I met you irl even not knowing you you have no right to not be touched by me. To me, that's not a joke. That's what that joke became and why I was sick of it and just couldn't stand it anymore. Irl I don't really have a fear of it, I jsut don't like contact. It's more the joke was something so far out of my control that people basically were trying to force me to think is funny and all "Haha, we're going to hug you and can;t do anything about it." and to me that's not really a joke. I'd rather not talk more on this subject since I've really had enough of the whole thing. I just don't like contact much with People that are complete strangers. If I know you and consider you a friend, no biggie! I love a good hug the same as anyone else. But to me a hug means something, a lot more something than just hugging any person I see. If you a person I like, care about, or is generally a good friend of mine go ahead. But if I just met you, don't really know much about you etc... just don't touch me. I'm not about it. It's not that I think badly of that person and what not, I just don't like people in my person space if I haven't warmed up to them. I only really want people I'm close to, to be physically that close to me. It might sound a bit weird, but it's just how I am.

On the other thing, popular to contrary belief there's males who don't really give a shit about that whole side of things. To me that stuff is just not something I care about and I just decide not to. It's not that I'm advise to it, it's mostly that I make sure you know I really rather not talk about it if I don't have to. Maybe think it means I entirely dislike it, and while I do definitely dislike it, I don't think it's the "devil" or anything.

TO me, sexual appeal, sex that stuff in media is poorly portrayed and it's just not something I like. They try to sex up characters half the time making this their only defining characteristic and not letting them be actual characters ((this is common with Female characters, and less common with Males, but it still happens.)), Other times they undermine a character's development by forcing them to do something sexy and out of character because if they don't they aren't allowed to be seen as sexy. The whole "Oh she's actually hot when she removes her glasses" type tropes in media that I despise. They are super shallow and frankly... disgust me that people would act that way. TO me, attraction and what no is not a physical thing. TO me it's more of a mental one or an attraction to personality. I like people who are interesting etc, in the ways they act and the ways they choose to live etc... I'm Attracted to who someone is not what they look like. So, to me that stuff feels very shallow and short sighted. That's just my opinion.

Take note, in Dream on Another Shore a short story I wrote, there is a scene where both the female main characters are naked, however there's no sexual tension in it, at least from my perspective. I used that entirely as a metaphor for vulnerability. Because to me, nudity isn't sexual. People will say that it is, but inherently it is not. We're all born without clothes and clothes are things made by humans and people. nudity only has that instilled sense of sexuality because people have decided it does. However, it truly does not. To me, physical attraction doesn't really happen unless I'm attracted to who someone is. Apparently according to most this is weird since you have to be physically attracted first or whatever... but maybe my brain's just not wired that way.

However this is why I hate fan-service, because it replaces a character's likable qualities and their personalities with "Hey, look at my super sweet body!" They don't let me like them for who they are, just what they look like. And they constantly shove that in your face. I should like a character because they are a good character, not cause they flaunt themselves around. A character can have Fan-servicey attributes BUT STILL BE A GOOD CHARACTER. That is when it doesn't bother me. One of my favourite anime is Kill la Kill. That should show you that it's not fan service I'm actually adverse to, it's poor character writing that I hate. I hate when fan service is the only reason to like a character, because it weakens the character and replacing it with super shallow physicality. People are more than that.

Do you enjoy drinking tea and eating bread based products?

Earl Grey tea is my favourite beverage at least as far as hot ones go. I tend to prefer Sweet Teas iced. But tea is definitely one of my up there is not favourite beverages. Bread depends. I tend towards Rye's or very dark wheat, because white bread is really gross and tastes way too sweet. Like Uuuuuuuuuuuugh it's nasty. I tend to prefer Potato Bread as well, since it's got a more starchy flavor and it's so sweet.

In regards to Tomas' question; TBH, I'm heavily discomforted by some R7/sexual stuff.

Felt like i should say that to just to relate

so, hukuna,

when did your passion for writing start? if so, do you plan on pursuing a career towards it?

what languages do you know? also, what's your favorite pokemon?

how are you today?

do you like cake?

It started in Middle School for me, I don't remember exactly when since it was a tool for fighting depression. A lot of that time up into High School I don't remember very well. All I remember is that I used it to keep myself from thinking about well... less savoury things. ((such as the big s word.)) On a career? Maybe. I've been told to never make your hobbies a job cause then you won't enjoy them anymore, but I don't know if I believe that. It's definitely a huge consideration. I'd love to be a writer from Video Games and write specifically for Video Games to show that writing in them can be very powerful and impactful. I'd love to revolutionize how we do these things and how we deliver narratives in games.

I know English, and parts of German. I couldn't write in it but I an understand some phrases and what not. I also don't really know it, but kinda have a fascination with Italian. It's a really pretty language to me, not sure why.

My favourite pokemon is a two pronged question because I cannot decide. I'll start with the easier o the two. Houndoom. Houndoom is just really awesome and as a Dog Person I personally love all the Dog like pokemon ((other than Slurpuff... who I'm mildly okay with...)), It's just a fun and cool looking Pokemon. The second is Farfetch'd. The fact that it's tied to a super old Japanese addage "A duck comes bearing green onions". ((his Japanese name is a direct reference.)) It refers to something surprising, but convenient. unfortunately for Little Farfetch'd... it's his arrival that is. After all he just brought all the trimming to cook him. As a result, I feel bad for the little guy and I just love him to bits. His name is even a reference in that it' means outlandish or, unbelievable. I jsut really like his story and the inspiration of his design and it make him a cool pokemon to me. I'll use one despite how bad it is in game all the time.

Today? I'm great today. I'm probably going to get to hang out with a dear friend of mine. She's not from REborn, but she's really awesome and due to her work I've not been able to really talk to her for a good long time in awhile. THat'll be nice.

On Cake. I like Red Velvet cake, it's sorta a guilty pleasure of mine. I tend to prefer Pie since it's more stuff in it ((the filling is great where as cake is mostly the pastry? Not sure if that's the right word but wahtever.)) Red Velvet however... I dunno I've got a really weird thing for it.

tell me about your OCs? or maybe a list of them or smth? i'm interested to know~

Hmmm, any thing in particular? ((and it be a long lsit jsut of Graterras alone, let alone other RPs here XD.))

In regards to Tomas' question; TBH, I'm heavily discomforted by some R7/sexual stuff.

What's R7? o.o

Leaving that aside, I know for a fact you like dogs huk. Dunno if as much as I do tho xD. Aaaanyways, how did you came to like dogs' it's because you own and/or owned one?

To clarify, I wasn't (re-)debating your dislike for physical contact, I was merely asking for the reason behind it. Although, I guess the last paragraph of your rant does answer the question, so everything is fine. I am glad I got to know a bit better :)

And as far as fanservice goes, my brain agrees with you as far as the instances of it being used poorly are concerned. But at the same time, I have a MASSIVE weakness for female beauty, so when I see such beauty being flaunted, I find it difficult to focus on that kind of criticism. That's just the way I am lol. Although I am a bit disappointed because I was kinda hoping you'd reveal some sort of childhood trauma as your reason for disliking fanservice, like I dunno, you hate ladies with big breasts (and physical contact) because your evil babysitter used to smother you into unconsciousness in order to make you shut up as a kid (I swear I am going to donate 1000 rupees to the first one who gets this reference), or something like that. But oh well, I will settle for a rational explanation.

Now go back to making dialogues for Se7en you slacker

1) If we could reach other habitable planets would you volunteer to go as "colonist"?

2) Your favorite game is?

1. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeell no XD. I'll let other people figure out the stars. I'll stick with writing about it. Safer for my health.

2. People are goign to find out asking me my favourite ____ Questions are going to have weird convoluted answers. I'm not a favourite picker. It's jsut not like me to compare things I like to each other since really... how the hell do you say one thin is better than another when they are nothing alike? I jsut don't subscribe to sorting and listing things. However, I will site a few games I really like and a bit of why.

Crash Bandicoot, specifically, Crash 2 Cortex Strikes Back. This was the first game I played as a kid and I loved it. I still paly it when I get the chance. Platformers always felt really good to me, there's enough skillful things you can do but it never feels super overwhelming. I always enjoyed replaying my favourite levels. Maybe one day I'll actually try doing a speedrun of it since that sounds beyond super fun XD.

Undertale. It's a game that tells it's story as a game. There are moments where it takes advantage of the fact it's a game on you it's brilliant. Light spoilers here, but my favourite, is that certain things flag when you do them so if you reset... different things happen. I just think it's mad brilliant that it does things only a game can do to divulge it's narrative. It's jsut really clever. The Combat system is also pretty good taking out the down time of traditional menu based systems in JRPGs ((or as I personally call them NRPGs, or Narrative Focused Roleplaying Games.))

League of Legends, jsut cause I can pretty much play it forever and not get bored since every game is a new game. The community can be garbage at times yes, but eh... paly with firends for a reason XD>

What's R7? o.o

Leaving that aside, I know for a fact you like dogs huk. Dunno if as much as I do tho xD. Aaaanyways, how did you came to like dogs' it's because you own and/or owned one?

I've had two. My first dog was a Siberian Husky/German Shep mix. The Neighbors were terrified of him since he looked like a wolf, or at least close enough he was nearly the spitting image. He was a nice and very gentle dog. It was kinda a miracle him being a rescue and all. He's was treated quite badly to the point he hated men no joke. He was used to my dad and me ((and my brothers.)) since we lived with him so long. I still have Chelsea, our newest dog who ws born on Saint Patricks Day exactly. She's A Goldie/Chesapeake/Blood Hound. Sadly, she's... not well trained since when she was a puppy we had a lot of trouble since my dad was recovering from a caraccident and we kids didn't really know what to do. She's a bit misbehaved, but she's still a wodnerul dog.

To clarify, I wasn't (re-)debating your dislike for physical contact, I was merely asking for the reason behind it. Although, I guess the last paragraph of your rant does answer the question, so everything is fine. I am glad I got to know a bit better :)

And as far as fanservice goes, my brain agrees with you as far as the instances of it being used poorly are concerned. But at the same time, I have a MASSIVE weakness for female beauty, so when I see such beauty being flaunted, I find it difficult to focus on that kind of criticism. That's just the way I am lol. Although I am a bit disappointed because I was kinda hoping you'd reveal some sort of childhood trauma as your reason for disliking fanservice, like I dunno, you hate ladies with big breasts (and physical contact) because your evil babysitter used to smother you into unconsciousness in order to make you shut up as a kid (I swear I am going to donate 1000 rupees to the first one who gets this reference), or something like that. But oh well, I will settle for a rational explanation.

Now go back to making dialogues for Se7en you slacker

I mean nothing wrong with that, people are different. However, don't think it's really cool to be hoping someone was traumatized in their youth. You shouldn't be hoping someone had times like that in their life. No one should have to deal with those things. They happen, but they shouldn't and it's not really cool to hope they did happen to someone. I wouldn't wish that on another.

lol. das a lotta OCs man.

ahh ahh well uhm could you tell me about any 2 or 3 of these people? :0

k5gj6fI.png

Elaine is the main character of Dream On ANother Shore. She's probably my most down to earth cahracter since she lives in a world with magic, but has none. She's jsut a painter who wants to live her life and better her craft. In a way, she's like me in that she always is trying to improve and better her work always moving towards better horizons despite what people tell her to do.

Vixen is my character in Shadows and Flames or Murdoc's RP. SHe's sorta your run of the mill Ice Queen. It's just a trope I really really latch onto if it's done well, as I like those types of character. Weirdly enough, they sorta hit me in a way since I relate to them. That probably sounds strange since they are always female... but yea whatever XD. She's sorta a for fun character that holds onto a lot of things I jsut happen to like.

Jupiter, is weirdly enough probably the most me and yet not me character on that list. She's overly kind and not very confident in herself. She's someone who just can't believe in her abilities for her own sake. But, for anyone else she can do anything. Part of her growing is slowly realizing that she is great and that she is a powerful person in her own right. I've had to learn these things myself in a way and she parallels that journey of growth. Other than that though the similarities stop.

Side note, that barely half of what's written for Graterras that I know about. And that's not including my PCs for RPs here other than Vixen XD.

I mean nothing wrong with that, people are different. However, don't think it's really cool to be hoping someone was traumatized in their youth. You shouldn't be hoping someone had times like that in their life. No one should have to deal with those things. They happen, but they shouldn't and it's not really cool to hope they did happen to someone. I wouldn't wish that on another.

I DID say "I am going to donate 1000 rupees to the first one who gets this reference". I thought that would make it clear that the line in question was a joke made around a reference to something, and not an actual wish on my part that you (or anyone else) would have childhood traumas <.<

Which leads me to another question: why do you always take things so seriously? I mean sure, if you weren't this serious I wouldn't have seeked you out and bonded with you to begin with (a project with myself, Zim and Nova in it? Yeah, imagine how well that would turn out without a down-to-heart person to keep us in check), but you really seem to fail your spot checks on jokes and sarcasm with alarming regularity...

Also yay a Crash Bandicoot fan. I thought I was the only one left :D

I DID say "I am going to donate 1000 rupees to the first one who gets this reference". I thought that would make it clear that the line in question was a joke made around a reference to something, and not an actual wish on my part that you (or anyone else) would have childhood traumas <.<

Which leads me to another question: why do you always take things so seriously? I mean sure, if you weren't this serious I wouldn't have seeked you out and bonded with you to begin with (a project with myself, Zim and Nova in it? Yeah, imagine how well that would turn out without a down-to-heart person to keep us in check), but you really seem to fail your spot checks on jokes and sarcasm with alarming regularity...

Also yay a Crash Bandicoot fan. I thought I was the only one left :D

It's not that I do, I can see that it was a joke. Just to me it's not a subject matter that's really a spot to be joking about. There are people that it has happened to. I don't think they'd be very happy that them being abused was being made light of. It's just how I am. I don't like humour to come at the expense of others, even if they aren't there to see it. Trust me I know very much that it was a joke. ((plenty of times I play entirely serious as a joke myself, it's how I do humour, since people think if I act as if I didn't get it it means that I didn't, even if I hint that I do. I have a very roundabout humour that's pretty nebulous to people. Hell, my League Friends think I'm being salty or mean at times when I'm really just messing with someone, it's just that I tend to say it from a serious point of view or one that feels like it.)).

You've seen plenty of times where I replied with a straight answer to something. ((like my jab at you in the PM about not paying for games etc... which there's more to that then I can explain for everyone else here, but it was merely a jest, however done in a way that sounded serious. Talking to me directly, probably would've been very clear due to body language and inflection. Over the internet sarcasm is a bit difficult to read. It's pretty much entirely how I joke around though so many don't really get that I am sometimes and they assume I'm jsut bieng a dick abut everything. I'm really not, it jsut takes getting used to.))

Is undyne your fav character from undertale? is albedo your fav character from overlord?

I mean Yes and yes. Undyne's kinda one of my favourite characters in gaming. My reasoning is in my playlist of music if you want to dive in. I'd rather not divulge it here since it's pretty spoilery and ruins the reason I like her so much as a character for those that haven't played the game themselves. Therefore I'd like to not straight up say it in here XD.

Albedo is definitely my fav from Overlord. Why? I dunno XD. I just like her. She really puts in that awkward relationship with Ainz in there since being as he messed with her flavour text when it was still a game he feels super torn up about it. He feels like he ruined who she was. It's just an interesting dynamic that's always looming in the narrative that's just really intriguing to me.

What is your favourite story of all time, doesn't matter which medium it's told in, so long as it tells a stoy.

Do you have a favourite character you have made? If so, which and why?

Hmmm, that's a very hard one. Because Stories... I've seen so many weathered so much in these long years lol. I could cite many of the great things I've read or watched and what not, Lord of the Rings, The Dresden Files, many other great book series. However to me it's got to be tied between Gurran Lagann, Kill la Kill and Undertale. ((wierd 3 choices, but I'll explain.))

The first really hit the same notes with me. They are really stories about overcoming everything but moreso... believing in yourself, loving you you are and finding your own self-confidence. They do them in subtle ways that aren't really jammed down your throat but definitely are present. Kill la Kill especially, it really rips apart that line "The Clothes make the man/woman/person/" as a lot of what people think of people comes from look or how they dress. We as people, sometimes dress up to hide what we are or to give the world a surface impression of us that might not be our true one. We hide this maybe cause we're aren't confident in who we are or we jsut think the world like like our true selves and who we really are. It just hits me in that way. Maybe that's jsut silly old Hukuna making stuff up from what he sees but I feel those messages present in those two things very heavily. They certainly really did help me in that way.

"Who the hell do you think we are?" is probably one of my favourite lines in like... anything ever. It becomes just such a motto in Gurran Lagann and it really means something. A question that evolves from jsut Kamina saying it, to it becoming nearly the motto of the Spiral Beings. A question that's asks their foe for an answer but really doesn't care what that answer is, because they're wrong. It's just a great line that has so much impact and meaning, you can;t define them because people aren't that simple. I just love that line. It's just simply brilliant.

Undertale... oh Undertale. I don't think I've seen a story with nearly as much heart, charm, and yet so willing to show the darker emotions as well. It really is a human tale, despite not having but one human in it, and one human playing it. The characters, just have so much more than many in other games, even the random bad guys at times. I remember my encounters with a lot of the minor bosses pretty well because they were unique and they stood out. It's just such a tale of emotion and it brims a wide spectrum of them. There is times it's scary, times it's horrifying, and yet times it's light-hearted and fun. It feels, very refreshing, and it's narrative is told through your actions and more so than just a binary choice. And that's what is brilliant about it.

The second is even harder. Because I love most of my characters. Some of the rougher ones I'm not very fond of but I love a majority of them. Jupiter jsut has so much heart, Odin, a kind man prone to his emotions. Vixen while a jumble of things I liek in characters, a wounded bird hurt too many times that she gives up on being human. She feels it easier to not be involved since that way she can;t be hurt, but... she wants to protect them too. Blue, he was more or less my idea of a character who thought no one could see them as anything other than a monster, and when he met Zephy's PC... he drastically changed. Brass, he's was that guy with a heart of gold, he was rough and practiced tough love, but he was a big brother to nearly anyone he met. Nadia though I've not gotten to really play her much was also fun, a character who desperately wanted to be normal, but every turn... something to remind her she wasn't.

There's elements of each I love, and as a result... they really all are my favourites. Cop out answer? Maybe, but it's how I feel XD.

What type of people do you dislike most?

That's the thing, it's hard for me to dislike people, especially to a specific class of them. I however, don't like those that pick on those they perceive to be lesser than them. No person can even be lesser to another in worth. We are all worthwhile people. We all deserve happiness, love, and friendship. No matter what, we all deserve those things. I do not like those that believe that isn't true. I also don't really like those that try to cheat and lie their way through life, that bum off others for the fun of it. Leeches that literally suck the life out of other people for their benefit. It's disgusting and I detest that attitude.

glad you're doing okay, hukuna c:

that's all i have. it's nice to meet you. C:

even though we already talk a lot. \o/

Nothing wrong with learning more about someone meeting them again so to speak lol. Thanks for the questions, was quite a lot but they were nice and pretty fun to answer so it's no big lol. I hope you have a nice day too Shia.

Hey, now that I remember, there was a time I almost called you senpai and I almost got killed (figuratively lol). Why is it that people can't call you senpai? is it because of the weeaboo way it is used as or something? or is because you don't like the word itself?

Hey, now that I remember, there was a time I almost called you senpai and I almost got killed (figuratively lol). Why is it that people can't call you senpai? is it because of the weeaboo way it is used as or something? or is because you don't like the word itself?

So, the only person I really ended up explaining this too was Shia funnily enough. But it's not really hat, after all people call me Sensei which as you should know is also Japanese and is used as an honorific at times. Anyway, the thing is is more of a two pronged answer in that 1/ I don't like how it's portrayed in media very much with the whole "Notice Me Senpai!" crap and how it tends to move towards more or less shallow I like you cause I look up to you things that quickly get pushed into places I'm not all that comfortable with. The implied sexual tension at times is... kinda not my thing.

The main reason more is I don't really think in most cases I'm deserving of a title to people. I'm not actually that great a person at times or at least, I don't think I'm worth looking up to in that way. I'm a pretty flawed individual... though I suppose we all are in our own ways. As such I tend to not like being called that. This being said, it's still more me messing about, though It's not something I am fond of for certain.