hi new here and a noob to forms

HakuHanako

Hi friend! To help you with the warnings, take a look at the menu on the left hand side and click on Community Rules. We expect you to follow those upon joining our fun-loving forums. Next, take a look at the warning point description-- the auth that gave you a warning will have written a description of which rule you broke! If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, feel free to PM me or anyone listed on the Staff List (coincidentally also on the left hand menu, under the Community Rules). Have a great day, and welcome to Reborn!

V●ᴥ●V Hello and welcome to reborn, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new prison paradise. V●ᴥ●V

If you're having trouble with warnings you can look at the community rules on the menu to the left.

EDIT: Seems I was ninja'd, rose I gave you my energy and now you want to steal everything else too!? I love you really though

Also, It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

I hope to see you 'round the forums
Edited by micky33000000

I am very impressed how well these forms are monitored. It reminds me back in the day of the old LucasArts forms back in the early days of star wars battlefront and then the early days of Bungie's forms. I am starting to get a feel for everything as i check out other options i am so glad that the people are active and so are the admins. Also i am glad i am not late to the party as if pokemon reborn came and went like liquid crystals Facebook page. Mmhm good times. Right ou guys good times you guys right pokemon and stuff you guys. (Monster Island buddies reference if anyone gets it)