I never know what to title these things but hi!

starkidcosmo

Well, apparently I've been here before, because I have an account (and an easily-guessed password) but I don't actually remember signing up or talking to anyone here so... hi, I guess. Despite my username, my name is actually Cosmo! anyone who makes a fairly odd parents joke gets blocked

But anyways. I'm actually a good bit into the game (although I'm... probably going to restart because I missed a big plot point in beryl and now I'm upset lol) and I'm loving it so far! Is it weird that I love Fern? He's such trash it's so great. He's my trash boyfriend. I love trash.

Anyhoo, that's... about all I can think to put here. Tbh, I probably won't be super active in the forums or the showdown server because, well, I'm shy, but feel free to shoot me a message! and watch me spend weeks on the reply

Oh, one last thing-- right now it's nearly 4 am for me, so obviously I am essentially nocturnal, but my sleep schedule can change on a dime so there's really no bad time to try and talk to me. Just... don't expect an immediate response.

Hey there :D Welcome to Reborn!

Obviously be as active on the forums as you'd like but you don't need to worry. Most of us don't bite and have patience if you make some mistakes early on.

You'll have a great time here however much you post :D

Hi there, welcome to reborn. It's that time of year so make sure to drop by #THE HATTENING 2015 to claim your free santa hat. I'm sure we can find some way to hat your current avatar.

Also, if you have any questions then feel free to send them my way via the messenger. I'll make sure to get you your answers.

Why hello there, welcome to this house of malice and sadism and other strange things!

You'll definitely find a whole bunch of nice people to talk to (including myself), but expect some of the other folk to give you the stink-eye after you mentioned Fern in such a light.

Nah i'm only joking bout that last part.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Welcome to the club.

You are amazing for introducing yourself thats pretty cool.

Juuzou made fun of your name? What a fool.

Sure her your true strength and use your Cosmic Power!

With that All Will Cower!!!

Muahahahahahaha

HA!

( I'm sorry couldn't let it slide. Il just run and you know hide)

Didn't I saw you on the server?

I go by Public Relations. But honestly, Vinny is how I live by.

I wonder how you found this place though. And you don't even remember signing up? Sounds like there's a story behind that.

Or bad memory :P

Anyway, your conversion is here so the Universe is blue. WOLOLO \o/

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

And if you have questions, you can throw them at me, or the rest of our wonderful staff~

Well, I tried reborn a while back (and promptly quit because i couldn't get past julia ahaha...) so then I got bored recently and remembered 'that really hard pokemon game with the non-binary option' so i did a quick search and here I am! I seriously don't remember signing up though. Tbh, I have a lot of inactive forum accounts so maybe I shouldn't be surprised...