Revolutionary new source of energy? (LOLNO)

Deleted User

You may notice yes this is a double post. But it was to serve as proof that this was in fact a social experiment by Godot and I. We wanted to gauge certain things such as the gullibility, and maturity of Reborn. Additionally the lack of responses as a whole shows that many people aren't terribly interested in some more serious issues. I commend those of you that did go out of your way to refute this.

For example there was a quote about 6 or 8 minutes into the video. It was actually taken out of context and twisted.

http://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/ferc-chair-wellinghoff-sees-a-solar-future-and-a-utility-of-the-future

Solar is growing so fast it is going to overtake everything,” Wellinghoff told GTM last week in a sideline conversation at the National Clean Energy Summit in Las Vegas.

If a single drop of water on the pitcher’s mound at Dodger Stadium is doubled every minute, Wellinghoff said, a person chained to the highest seat would be in danger of drowning in an hour.

“That’s what is happening in solar. It could double every two years," he said.

Solar, was not really directly referenced in the video as near as I could tell. It was fairly evident this is just a ponzee scheme. For those of you who gave it a shred of credibility. I'd like to know why? Because of the video? Because it was at Reborn? Because an auth posted it? Are you just not skeptical enough? Something else all together?

tl;dw I finished eating an entire meal and I still haven't heard anything about what the energy source actually is

From what I saw, it appeared more to be an advertisement to invest in this so called revolutionary energy source

Edited by wytch_doctr

It was a really interesting video.

It could really be, the potential it has. As you said, the possibilites.

Never knew that before, interesting.

Could really help now for the climate problem around world.

But one thing, is this thing legit?

I'm a little skeptical if its an actual energy source or not. I agree more with wytch, it seems to just try to inspire humanity to pursue alternative energy as opposed to fossil fuels

EDIT: Oh okay, Mettaton your articles make it actually seem plausible. Finding ways to store solar power were one of the bigger limitations, so maybe now this can be fixed. The actual video is pretty sketchy though

Edited by Lord_Ludo

I did a little bit of digging into this and while that info is legit, the speaker overplays what's going on. At the current state, Oil companies are still in dominance even at this date so that change might not be until a few years down the line, but certainly not months and from what the stock markets read, there really hasn't been anywhere even close to that growth, if any at all, for that Sand Frackers. TBH, the stocks are really cheap which makes someone like me really sceptical, but I suppose it would be a low risk, high reward type deal if someone wanted to make a little bit of profit off it, but not spend their life savings.

As for that video, it actually is an add to buy a book, but the narrator had forgotten that the internet exits and the info there is almost limitless and just as bias as he is. The big difference is that one is free and the other is not.

tl;dw I finished eating an entire meal and I still haven't heard anything about what the energy source actually is

From what I saw, it appeared more to be an advertisement to invest in this so called revolutionary energy source

^^^

TBH, sounds too good to be true. When they tell me what the downside is and allow me to weigh the pros and cons I'll give them some credibility

Seems real freakin legit bro.

EDIT: Did just a little bit of research and whattya know, it's all fake. Who would've guessed considering it's coming from a company already famous for these "fake hype" newsletters. You'll never figure it out from listening to this, since It takes so long for the guy to actually start talking about their energy, but it's just solar energy stocks they're selling. And we already know that solar energy isn't gonna be overtaking fossil fuels anytime soon. If you so much as Google "unlimited free energy from sand", the first thing you'll see is not this totally legit video, but an article debunking it. Here's the link in case you're interested: http://www.stockgumshoe.com/reviews/energy-advantage/the-greatest-leap-of-mankind-unlimited-free-energy-dr-kent-moors-picks-revealed/

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to studying Physics. I'm gonna join the effort to make an efficient nuclear fusion reactor, because if we can do that it'll be real unlimited fuel and not a scam like this is.

• Support Squad

EDIT: Did just a little bit of research and whattya know, it's all fake. Who would've guessed considering it's coming from a company already famous for these "fake hype" newsletters. You'll never figure it out from listening to this, since It takes so long for the guy to actually start talking about their energy, but it's just solar energy stocks they're selling. And we already know that solar energy isn't gonna be overtaking fossil fuels anytime soon. If you so much as Google "unlimited free energy from sand", the first thing you'll see is not this totally legit video, but an article debunking it. Here's the link in case you're interested: http://www.stockgumshoe.com/reviews/energy-advantage/the-greatest-leap-of-mankind-unlimited-free-energy-dr-kent-moors-picks-revealed/

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to studying Physics. I'm gonna join the effort to make an efficient nuclear fusion reactor, because if we can do that it'll be real unlimited fuel and not a scam like this is.

Maybe a better use of your time, instead of debunking what has already been noted quite rudely, would be to consider Jeris last question, in regards to the possibilities?

that's rude af

also super salty of you chill out homeboy goddamn

You may notice yes this is a double post. But it was to serve as proof that this was in fact a social experiment by Godot and I. We wanted to gauge certain things such as the gullibility, and maturity of Reborn. Additionally the lack of responses as a whole shows that many people aren't terribly interested in some more serious issues. I commend those of you that did go out of your way to refute this.

For example there was a quote about 6 or 8 minutes into the video. It was actually taken out of context and twisted.

http://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/ferc-chair-wellinghoff-sees-a-solar-future-and-a-utility-of-the-future

Solar, was not really directly referenced in the video as near as I could tell. It was fairly evident this is just a ponzee scheme. For those of you who gave it a shred of credibility. I'd like to know why? Because of the video? Because it was at Reborn? Because an auth posted it? Are you just not skeptical enough? Something else all together?

IMO, this would've worked out a lot better with a better video. Or at least one that isn't an hour long. I was really curious at first, but I gave up on the video after the first 10 minutes which were just saying how great it is over and over, not giving any useful info.

Though I was a bit skeptical from the start. Call me an idiot, but the link made me iffy about this before I even started the video. The "&h=true" at the end of the link, you could've linked the video without that and it would've worked. Yes, I know, that doesn't have to mean anything, &h= in the URL is usually a thing that's put there if a site's search feature got you to that topic (even Reborn does it, but I think we use hl instead of h). But still, just reading the word true in the link of the video of this NEW REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGYTM made me iffy. Especially cause I watch the news a lot and never heard of this before, and now apparently "MoneyMapPress.com" is so far ahead of the world that they're offering you to invest in something the rest of the world has yet to even report on.

NGL, when I say that I'm a pretty gullible person and easily swayed. I do think a better video or something not so super long or believable would've been better as somehow I ended up googling solar energy which is what actually confused me. Oh well! I know the video itself was a bit false, but what interested me more was the fact there could be a better alternative energy source (hooray ADHD!). The other thing that went on in my mind is that something that is 100x more energy than hydrogen bombs might actually be a little bit dangerous to put into fuel and cars XD.

The problem with that video is that it kept spouting stuff and never giving what should be done or what they were after. I actually opened the video into another tab to figure out they were scamming you into buying a book (and trust me, the video goes down the drain each minute going worse and worse). Hell, you probably wouldn't know the scam tactic at all. Articles are sometimes a bit easy to trick and sway honestly and would be able to engage more people.

• Support Squad

I didn't pay it much attention. I'm not interested in saving the world through science and those discussions tend to lead to a lot of confusion, annoyance, anger or a mixture of all three for those involved if you don't keep a straight head, see Eaglebys post, so I stay out of it and generally accept any science jargon as a maybe right. Anything huge would be brought to my attention by the actual nerds I know anyway so it's whatever.