hi ._.

Lithium

• Administrators

Do it!

Also, I think I remember someone telling me about you... That you couldn't use the name Lithium on our server? I should apologise for that; it's actually a name one of our leaders uses sometimes. I see you've made acommodations though, sooo~

Welcome~ <3

Do it!

Also, I think I remember someone telling me about you... That you couldn't use the name Lithium on our server? I should apologise for that; it's actually a name one of our leaders uses sometimes. I see you've made acommodations though, sooo~

Welcome~ <3

Yeah I'm known as Lithium in a few other servers and other places but it's okay, I don't mind it.

YOU SHALL NOT WIN THE LEAGUE CUZ I AM GOING TO WIN IT D:< *You just made a new rival. CONGRATS :D*

Either way, welcome to the forums! Name's Miku~~ I am the ultimate leader of awesomeness of the clan Sakuna Uta! Nice to meet yeah! Stay away from my Kaito and we will be just fine ^^

Yo. Name's Brave. A member of SU and a new League challenger. I'm a little shaky, though. Everyone on this server's really cool but, more than that, they're so good... Can I measure up? Well, wish us luck.

From left to right, my team's names are:

Soul. Donte. Fuu. Edison. Masamune. Firenze.