What Pokemon suits me?

Heartless

Any pseudo legend fits what you're looking for, but...

Bibarel has a diverse movepool (rock, fighting, water, normal, ice, electric, ground, ghost, grass, steel), can survive a shadow ball, hits like a truck (after several curses) and has decent speed (before several curses, or holding iron ball in trick room).

It also has a unique typing in normal/water, which is yet another reason to use it.

Edited by zimvader42

You want diversity? You want Eelektross. Of all 18 types, it gets good moves from 15 of them (the exceptions being Psychic, Ground and Fairy). Also got pretty good bulk and every hit is a no-SE hit cause it has no weaknesses (and with all the offensive moves, this things is what Assault Vests exists for). And it hits hard on both sides with 115/105 offenses. Speed's a bit low, but hey, it excels in everything else.

4004948-5655936857-Rando.png

Dragonite fits that description I guess...

I'm not a big fan of Dragonite.

Any pseudo legend fits what you're looking for, but...

Bibarel has a diverse movepool (rock, fighting, water, normal, ice, electric, ground, ghost, grass, steel), can survive a shadow ball, hits like a truck (after several curses) and has decent speed (before several curses, or holding iron ball in trick room).

It also has a unique typing in normal/water, which is yet another reason to use it.

While that's interesting, I just don't like it's design.

You want diversity? You want Eelektross. Of all 18 types, it gets good moves from 15 of them (the exceptions being Psychic, Ground and Fairy). Also got pretty good bulk and every hit is a no-SE hit cause it has no weaknesses (and with all the offensive moves, this things is what Assault Vests exists for). And it hits hard on both sides with 115/105 offenses. Speed's a bit low, but hey, it excels in everything else.

It's a pain to level up though.

Porygon Z... but wait no TM's. rip

Yeah...

What did you pick in the end? Nidoking?

I still haven't made a choice. Nidoking's good, but it has to be a bit bulkier. I also don't really like the dragon types.
Nidoking is good, but it's not bulky enough. Nidoqueen would be good, but I just don't like the design. Also, I don't like using dragon types.

Edit: Why did two post!? How do you delete this?

You can't sadly. Only ace members and mods can delete posts. If you want to delete the double post, use the "report" button to notify an admin, and they'll delete the duplicate for you.

Also, if dragons are not an option, nidoking isn't either, have you considered scizor? hits like a truck? yes. Can survive a non SE hit? yes.

If anything, its greater downsides is that it has a slightly smaller coverage than other options here (basicaly bug, steel, flying, fighting, dark, normal and poison), and is not that fast, but bullet punch makes up for it.

Other options like the already suggested Eelektross are good as well. Suck it up and level it up!

Sadly most Ubers, even the non-legends, and the pseudos.

Tyranitar and Metagross would be your best bets in my opinion. Both have HUGE options in terms of what you're looking for. Speed can be mitigated for both. One gets Dragon Dance. One gets Agility. Both get Rock Polish. Meta gets Hone Claws. T-tar can Swords Dance. Metagross gets a priority move. Meta gets a HUGE speed boost with Mega Evolution.

Both get Mega Evolution, which opens more options.

Both can survive non-super effective hits no problem. Tyranitar under Sand with an Assault Vest will eat neutral special hits for breakfast. Metagross can do similar with an Assault Vest.

Both have great physical movepools, but they also have awesome special movepools if you're willing to invest in their decent Special Attack.

They both can tear holes in things. Particularly T.tar with Dragon Dance or Mega Metagross with a Tough Claws boost.

If I were to suggest a Pokemon, I'd say either one of those 2. If I were to suggest for Reborn, Metagross because it's the only one obtainable.

You can't sadly. Only ace members and mods can delete posts. If you want to delete the double post, use the "report" button to notify an admin, and they'll delete the duplicate for you.

Also, if dragons are not an option, nidoking isn't either, have you considered scizor? hits like a truck? yes. Can survive a non SE hit? yes.

If anything, its greater downsides is that it has a slightly smaller coverage than other options here (basicaly bug, steel, flying, fighting, dark, normal and poison), and is not that fast, but bullet punch makes up for it.

Other options like the already suggested Eelektross are good as well. Suck it up and level it up!

Okay, Scizor would be good if it's mega was faster and better if people didn't have fire coverage. Eelektross is good, but still is a pain because I'm planning for a custom starter choice in reborn too.

Sadly most Ubers, even the non-legends, and the pseudos.

Tyranitar and Metagross would be your best bets in my opinion. Both have HUGE options in terms of what you're looking for. Speed can be mitigated for both. One gets Dragon Dance. One gets Agility. Both get Rock Polish. Meta gets Hone Claws. T-tar can Swords Dance. Metagross gets a priority move. Meta gets a HUGE speed boost with Mega Evolution.

Both get Mega Evolution, which opens more options.

Both can survive non-super effective hits no problem. Tyranitar under Sand with an Assault Vest will eat neutral special hits for breakfast. Metagross can do similar with an Assault Vest.

Both have great physical movepools, but they also have awesome special movepools if you're willing to invest in their decent Special Attack.

They both can tear holes in things. Particularly T.tar with Dragon Dance or Mega Metagross with a Tough Claws boost.

If I were to suggest a Pokemon, I'd say either one of those 2. If I were to suggest for Reborn, Metagross because it's the only one obtainable.

Tyranitar has too many weaknesses. Metagross... I don't know. I like it and all, but it's not what I'm looking for.. I'm sorry that I'm being so difficult everybody. I'm very picky with a lot of choices.

I'd say Azumarill.

It needs to have a diverse move pool

Look at the sets that thing runs and tell me if it's bad.

Spoilers - It isn't.

survives a non super effective hit

Water/Fairy 100 Base HP

It can probably survive 20

hits likes a truck

*Looks at Huge Power*

maybe a decent speed

50 base speed is nothing, but then again, you said maybe~

Azumarill, tots.

Chandelure is what you are looking for, cant look past that 145 base sp attk, and 80 base speed is quite decent with timid nature, and ghost/fire typing is great, and cripples major physical threats with good old will-o-wisp, and also did i mention it is cute?

I'd say Azumarill.

Look at the sets that thing runs and tell me if it's bad.

Spoilers - It isn't.

Water/Fairy 100 Base HP

It can probably survive 20

*Looks at Huge Power*

50 base speed is nothing, but then again, you said maybe~

Azumarill, tots.

Azumarill is great, but it's weakened by burns. Everyone at least has something to burn Pokemon with.

Chandelure is what you are looking for, cant look past that 145 base sp attk, and 80 base speed is quite decent with timid nature, and ghost/fire typing is great, and cripples major physical threats with good old will-o-wisp, and also did i mention it is cute?

I'd like to see my other options first. Chandelure is good, but is there anything better? Setting up moves on anything isn't a problem if the Mon needs to.

D-Dance set up is pretty great, namely Feraligatr and Scrafty plus their abiliies sheer force and moxie work wonders, and if you have concern for burn, special sweepers like Magnezone might be your go-to(with baton pass agility/speed boost as your support since magnezone is slow), or you can surprise opponents with special nasty plot set like Toxicroak etc.

D-Dance set up is pretty great, namely Feraligatr and Scrafty plus their abiliies sheer force and moxie work wonders, and if you have concern for burn, special sweepers like Magnezone might be your go-to(with baton pass agility/speed boost as your support since magnezone is slow), or you can surprise opponents with special nasty plot set like Toxicroak etc.

Scafty has a quad weakness to fairy and it isn't naturally fast. Feraligatr, Sheer Force life orb is good with D dance, but it still can be burned. Magnezone everyone has ground coverage.

Swampert is what you are asking, especialy its mega evolution under the rain!

Other options are Conkeldurr, Mega-Gyarados (normal is still decent), Gallade (mega or not), Mega-Kangaskhan, Aegislash, Mega-Blastoise, Heatran, Hydreigon

I don't like Conkelder, Gyrados is powerful but still weak to a lot of things, Gallade is good when you can get bulk up and drain punch, Mega Kangaskhan is most likely going to get nerfed soon, Aegislash I prefer it's pre evolution with an eviolite, Mega Blastoise is amazing but I'm not sure, Heatran ground types are a problem and I don't normally run flying types, Hydreigon is cool but it has so many weaknesses that it can't cover them all.

Arcanine?

Diverse movepool: Check

Bulky: Check

Hits like a truck: Check

Speed: Check. Priority too

If it gets a mega, then I'll take it.

if you want something good why are you turning them down? just take any of those because they are all good you dont need to worry about coverage because they hit so hard and are bulky

edit: oh ok well probably just pseudos or like a few that i dont know sos

Edited by nugget_22

How about Galvantula? Only 2 weaknesses, Amazing base SpAtk and Speed, Compound Eyes to land Thunders and has coverage with Electric, Grass and Bug. And if you're worried about it taking a hit, then Sash it. If you face a bad matchup you could just Volt Switch out, or you could run HP Ice and kill pesky dragon types.

if you want something good why are you turning them down? just take any of those because they are all good you dont need to worry about coverage because they hit so hard and are bulky

You're probably right. I just wanted something that I could use for an awesome mascot/ Solo run.

How about Galvantula? Only 2 weaknesses, Amazing base SpAtk and Speed, Compound Eyes to land Thunders and has coverage with Electric, Grass and Bug. And if you're worried about it taking a hit, then Sash it. If you face a bad matchup you could just Volt Switch out, or you could run HP Ice and kill pesky dragon types.

No, I don't think so. It's pretty frail.