What Pokemon suits me?

Heartless

...I seriously don't know what you want tbh. I don't think ANY Pokemon will suit your desires.

Possibly.

Maybe Ampharos? It fits all the requirements except speed, but I'd say it compensates with the rest of its stats.

It does get agility and it's pretty bulky. Maybe.

In all seriousness, the pokemon you want is probably an unrealistic achievement. Half the fun comes from finding out ways to cover for the weaknesses on your team. Doesn't hit hard? Make it a support! Not bulky enough? Use as a glass cannon! Not fast enough? Bring a Trick Room setter or just learn to deal with the speed issues. Take a hit and hit back harder. Just take a look at Wobuffet, the Nuzlocke killer. There is a reason you get 6 Pokemon slots.

Edited by wytch_doctr

In all seriousness, the pokemon you want is probably an unrealistic achievement. Half the fun comes from finding out ways to cover for the weaknesses on your team. Doesn't hit hard? Make it a support! Not bulky enough? Use as a glass cannon! Not fast enough? Bring a Trick Room setter or just learn to deal with the speed issues. Take a hit and hit back harder. Just take a look at Wobuffet, the Nuzlocke killer. There is a reason you get 6 Pokemon slots.

You know what? You're absolutely right. I'll just build a team around one of these mons and go bash some skulls.

Okay, My team: Hydreigon, Syleon, Nidoking, Eeleltross, Arcanine, and Mega Blastoise. Any suggestions on theirs sets? I'm thinking of some mixed sets.

Nidoking is the only pokemon that I'd use as a mixed attacker, because more of its special moves complement its ability than its physical moves

Decent movesets

Nidoking

-Earth Power

-Sludge Wave/Poison Jab

-Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball

-Flamethrower/Rock Tomb

Arcanine

-Flare Blitz

-Outrage

-Crunch

-???

Eelektross

-Spark

-Thunder Wave/Coil

-Thrash/Acrobatics

-Crunch

Hydreigon

-Flamethrower

-Dragon Pulse

-Dark Pulse

-Charge Beam

Edited by Skullgasher

Nidoking is the only pokemon that I'd use as a mixed attacker, because more of its special moves complement its ability than its physical moves

Decent movesets

Nidoking

-Earth Power

-Sludge Wave/Poison Jab

-Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball

-Flamethrower/Rock Tomb

Arcanine

-Flare Blitz

-Outrage

-Crunch

-???

Eelektross

-Spark

-Thunder Wave/Coil

-Thrash/Acrobatics

-Crunch

Hydreigon

-Flamethrower

-Dragon Pulse

-Dark Pulse

-Charge Beam

Okay. I've been working on the team though. I think I have a better team that suits me then the one I just threw together. This new team consists of Scolipede, Serperior, Eelektross, Chandelure, Zoroark, and Mega Swampert. I have all their sets and I'm working on breeding them now so, Thank you all for putting up with me.