System.out.println("Hello World!");

Heliosan

Hello World!

Okay, computer science nerd moment aside, just wanted to say hello to everyone in the Pokemon Reborn community and also huge shoutouts to Ame for making probably one of the most intricate games that I have played in awhile. The puzzles, the complicated characters, not to mention it's Pokemon...I am amazed that I clocked 28 hours on my save file in the last...4 days? Something like that. I am currently traversing through Terra's computer and the amount of dank memes in here is unreal.

EDIT: Also added my squad and the substitutes into my signature. Dang, Pokemon Showdown sprites look nice when imported.

Edited by Heliosan

Thanks! How goes your journey in Pokemon Reborn?

Fine. I've just been going around catching and raising Pokemon so that I'll have reserves ready for the last 5 gym leaders in future episodes. Thanks for asking.

Man, your run is pretty fast.

After you beat the leader after Terra(that's where episode 15's story content ends), what do you think you'll do? Will you do the same thing as me, or will you start up another run? Or will you just play something else?

Edited by aquawaffle

Welcome to Reborn community! Hope you're enjoying your stay here ;) .

And that was pretty amazing. 28 hours and you're already up against Terra? I remembered that I was around 40 hours-ish when I'm up against Terra.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

yaaaaaay i understand that title am nerd too~ >.>

Well met Helio.

Welcome to Reborn!

Wait a minute, Helio? Heh, you remind me of the name of someone. Damn, that dude... wonder where he is.

Sorry, just thinking about real life. Anyway, 28 hours and already into Terra's PC? See Ame, the game is too soft now. Make it hard. hue

Anyway, your lack of conversion is noticeable, so WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

Do enjoy your eternal stay here in Reborn~

I'll see you around o/

Fine. I've just been going around catching and raising Pokemon so that I'll have reserves ready for the last 5 gym leaders in future episodes. Thanks for asking.

Man, your run is pretty fast.

After you beat the leader after Terra(that's where episode 15's story content ends), what do you think you'll do? Will you do the same thing as me, or will you start up another run? Or will you just play something else?

I really don't know yet, I am focusing on grinding to get my Pokemon leveled up to face Terra. Abomasnow and Walrein seem to be my main win conditions but neither are even level 65 yet, so I need to get them higher up in levels. I'll think about it after I get back Ciel haha

Welcome to Reborn!

Wow- you're impressively fast at getting through the game. My first playthrough took me like 80 hours (but I was really slow).

Enjoy your time here!

Heh...yeah I put a lot of time into this and kinda just sped through the game. Speed Boost + Bulk Up Blaziken is freaking amazing. Excadrill has also been a huge MVP for my team in general because the fact that it learns Earthquake as a Drilbur at level 33 is just insane. MVP during my Black 2 run, another major player in my first Pokemon Reborn playthrough.

You're in Terra's computer? RAWWWWWWR!!!!!!

;]

Welcome to Reborn!

Heh, yeah. This place is annoying. I am at the point where I face a Pokemon we all know and might love, but grinding levels (esp Abomasnow and Walrein) to prepare for the Terra gym battle.

Welcome to Reborn community! Hope you're enjoying your stay here ;) .

And that was pretty amazing. 28 hours and you're already up against Terra? I remembered that I was around 40 hours-ish when I'm up against Terra.

Hahaha thanks! I have to give credit to this amazing team that has been carrying my sorry arse through this game. Blaziken and Excadrill have been the main players that carried. I actually slowed down and I am spending some time to level up Abomasnow and Walrein so that I don't get destroyed by Terra haha.