Pokémon Reborn Hardcore: Evolution is for babies

Redo.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHUBB YOU'RE SO OP I LOVE YOU (No Homo). In my 6th tryOkay, I got my two Toxc Spikes in, but Cacturne killed Trubbish and Litleo. Luxio revenged them and paralized the Tropius and that was the key as Grimer used Minimize 3 times and that was the game. Tropius, Grotle, Breloom fainted to it's hand, Gourgeist managed to KO the blob but Tranquill was alive, first killing Gourgeist with Air Cutter and then poison stalling Cradily with Detect + Roost (With Roost Rock Slide failed to do 50% damage).

aww ily too

For Corey... I dunno, how about BunnelbyTHO. Even though it's not Diggersby, Huge Power Bunnelby is still pretty powerful.

Pikachu for Corey, Carvana/Houndour for Shelly.

I might be wrong here, but the gang 2nd mission is activated after beating Shelly, so Carvanha/Houndour is after her (Also, if I want, I can easily get both if I go Aqua).

So yeah, please change your vote for Shelly because it's technically impossible to get.

i think tangela/snubull for corey would be nice or bunnelby/woobat

Wait, 4 votes?

I don't want to sound rude, but can you narrow it to only one? I'll make my job easier and it sounds more democratic that everyone have only 1 vote.

Corey... #bunnelbytho

Munna is a good pokemon for all the poison types you come up against. Somewhat bulky too.

Simple Numel with Amnesia + Growth. Enough Said.

Like gryson, can you please narrow it down to one pokémon?.

For now, the table of votes look like:

• 1 vote Pikachu
  • 1 vote Flaffy
  • 1 vote Bunnelby

Yeah, you can't get houndour/carvanha until post Shelly. Technically, you shouldn't really face them until post Shade (I made all the Dark types really hard to get...and moved Scrafty until post Aya) as their levels are 42-45 iirc. I believe they have a team of 6 Pokemon which actually makes a quick nod to their Gen III counterparts.

As for Corey, I can't really make a suggestion as you have two completely different teams to face depending on your choices. There's a weaker defensive team for Corey's normal field or a hard hitting bulk team for his Mist Field. That's going to be a hard decision to make as Corey can even handle third staged Pokemon rather well in the Mist Field. I guess my vote will go to Bunnelby...tho.

Does the pokemon we vote for have to be something that has moves super effective for the gym leader or can it just be normal attacking moves?

Otherwise here's my list of votes for all the people you mentioned: (it's a pity that you say you can't use any single form pokemon like seviper, tropius zangoose etc

Corey: Klang
Shelly: Stunky
Shade: Purrloin
Cain: (Which battle?) Otherwise Diglett
Kiki: Pidgeotto
Solaris: GOOD LUCK haha but seriously uhhhm Bonsly
Aya Sandshrew
Serra Growlithe
Noel Lairon
El (are you talking about the Arceus battle?) Misdreavus (destiny bond ftw)
Radomus Hondour
Luna Whirlipede
Samson Ducklett
Charlotte Onix
Blake Graveller
Terra Skiploom
Both double battles at the mansion Hmmmmmmmmmmm Skrelp
Ciel Tyrunt
Good luck!! and again good luck

Yeah, you can't get houndour/carvanha until post Shelly. Technically, you shouldn't really face them until post Shade (I made all the Dark types really hard to get...and moved Scrafty until post Aya) as their levels are 42-45 iirc. I believe they have a team of 6 Pokemon which actually makes a quick nod to their Gen III counterparts.

As for Corey, I can't really make a suggestion as you have two completely different teams to face depending on your choices. There's a weaker defensive team for Corey's normal field or a hard hitting bulk team for his Mist Field. That's going to be a hard decision to make as Corey can even handle third staged Pokemon rather well in the Mist Field. I guess my vote will go to Bunnelby...tho.

REALLY? SCRAGGY IS NOW AFTER AYA?! FML, FIRST THE MYSTERY EGG GIVE ME ONE OF THE WORST OPTIONS FOR THIS RUN AND NOW YOU AXE ONE OF MY FEW GOOD CHOICES FOR SOLARIS.

AND YES, I'M ANGRY, THE MYSTERY EGG WAS ONE OF THE FEW CHANCES I HAD TO GET AN EARLY, AWESOME POKÉMON THAT WOULD CARRY MY TEAM UNTIL AGATE (Where most of the good NFE become availeable... and I can't breed them anymore for good egg moves) BUT HECK THEY GAVE ME A STARLY, AND DON'T GET ME WRONG, STARAPTOR IS AWESOME AND A GREAT POKÉMON IN ANY OTHER RUN, BUT HERE I GOT A EXTREMELY MEDIOCRE POKÉMON ON STARAVIA AND NO FLIPPIN' CLOSE COMBAT TO MAKE UP FOR IT, AND AFTER THE ZEL AND TAKA BATTLE I GET DODUO WHO IS BETTER IN ALMOST EVERYTHING THAN THAT BIRD (It's only use is to breed Brave Bird on stuff).

[/End rant]

I'm sorry if I sounded harsh or anything, but I'm quite pissed off at the RNG with so many awesome pokémon like Rhyhorn, Magby, Elekid, Sneasel or Axew to name a few that would have been extremely awesome pokémon, but now they're very late to make an impact or directly impossible to get, and Staravia on it's own doesn't add anything to my team that Doduo or whatever Normal/Flying can't do.

For Corey, I have to face him in the Misty Field, and for once I'm quite scared of the few good options I have, like, Drowzee who doesn't have SpA, Gothorita, Bunnelby who lack STAB on Ground, Onix who doesn't learn Ground STAB bar if I stupidly overgrind it, probably Munna or Spoink if I want to go and catch them and Phanpy who sucks so... yeah.

Also @Genesis: Klink evolves at level 38 if I'm not mistaken, so it's way over the level cap for Corey (If I really want to overgrind, maybe I can get it for Shelly, but right now it's not worth it).

I'm hazarding a guess that Scrafty was moved because of my run. Sorry Redo =(

You could also try Flaffy with Electric Terrain for Corey. Easy field swap.

As for Shelly (damn that gang quest not being available), how about Graveller.

You could also try Flaffy with Electric Terrain for Corey. Easy field swap.

As for Shelly (damn that gang quest not being available), how about Graveller.

In a perfect world, Scrafty would be moved until post Shade as that thing would easily sweep Shade if it sets up 1 or 2 DDances pretty much making all the other fighting types scrapped or dropped...killing variety. It was either that or removing its Egg Moves which I think most casuals players would prefer the formal. I wanted to give the other fighting types a chance since...that's half the reason scraggy was pushed back so far anyways.

And Redo, don't be hatin' on Staravia. A Pokemon may not look good on paper, but sometimes weak Pokemon can be awesome. Look at Pelipper aka Creepy Bird. It's definitely not my strongest Pokemon, but he certainly has saved my hides many times such as the Bennett battle where he finished off 4 of his Pokemon like a boss. I'd say give Staravia the chance it deserves.

I change my vote to Staravia!

In a perfect world, Scrafty would be moved until post Shade as that thing would easily sweep Shade if it sets up 1 or 2 DDances pretty much making all the other fighting types scrapped or dropped...killing variety. It was either that or removing its Egg Moves which I think most casuals players would prefer the formal. I wanted to give the other fighting types a chance since...that's half the reason scraggy was pushed back so far anyways.

And Redo, don't be hatin' on Staravia. A Pokemon may not look good on paper, but sometimes weak Pokemon can be awesome. Look at Pelipper aka Creepy Bird. It's definitely not my strongest Pokemon, but he certainly has saved my hides many times such as the Bennett battle where he finished off 4 of his Pokemon like a boss. I'd say give Staravia the chance it deserves.

I change my vote to Staravia!

tbh, good fighting types don't get much love from Ame, Medicham being one of the few who is good and virtually early.

Machop and Timburr are preSamson (That means no Egg Moves for them), Riolu is preTerra, Chimchar and Torchic are not in game if you didn't choose them as starters, Breloom is locked to a 1/18 chance, Mienfoo is preSamson, Heracross is after Noel and Gallade after Aya, there, most of the good fighting types are after the 5th gym badge.

Also, while it makes Shade a bit of a joke, it's not that OP, Fairy types laugh at Scrafty... This is not any kind of rant or anything.

Also, don't compare a wall like Pelipper with a pokémon whose bulk is on par with Sharpedo's, Staravia only works in this run to breed Brave Bird (I would have loved to get a Fraxure and breed Dragon Dance instead).

Edited by Redo.

Ah I didn't take that into account, thanks for pointing that out. I have honestly forgotten some of the level caps that early on.

Just a question, but is trading not allowed on hardcore reborn runs?

If you were to stick to the rules of the trading thread and only trade 1 mystery egg monster I could trade you a shroomish. Though brelloom is its final form and the usefull thing about the pokemon so it wouldn't be useful to you anyway. I realise you were probably just ranting about fighting types...

Since Klang is out, I vote for Mareep with electric terrain for Corey. Will be looking forward to see your progress. There are no other steel types that seem to be available to you at this point and they would have helped a bunch being immune to poison and resistant to almost everything in his team (next best being magneton in shades gym)

Edited by Genesis

Replies:

Hey, I'm a shiny Trubbish, nice.

For Corey, a Flaaffy with Electric Terrain is amazing if you finish the policemen quest, since the mist doesn't return when it ends.

Well, I will probably not use Trubbish anymore, but be glad anyway!

Also, after Electric Terrain ends the field becomes the normal Corrosive, it was not worth it.

That was a short update despite all the fights. Also, Herdier didn't make an appearance the Flobot fight. I thought that was a requirement? Just keeping them on your team seems somewhat pointless.

Hey, if can't do anything if there is not enough important battles!

Also, the rules make obligatory that I have them on my team, but if I use them or up to the battle.

aww ily too

Yeah... I would send you to the eternal box, but Roselia has probably the best base stats of all my pokémon.

Ah I didn't take that into account, thanks for pointing that out. I have honestly forgotten some of the level caps that early on.

Just a question, but is trading not allowed on hardcore reborn runs?

If you were to stick to the rules of the trading thread and only trade 1 mystery egg monster I could trade you a shroomish. Though brelloom is its final form and the usefull thing about the pokemon so it wouldn't be useful to you anyway. I realise you were probably just ranting about fighting types...

Technically it's allowed, like, Hardcore and normal Reborn use the same save file, but what's the fun of doing so? Yeah, Shroomish is bad for this run and doesn't change anything, but nothing stops me from getting all the OP NFE this early in the game and make this run stupidly easier.

Looking forward to see you get Shrekt by corey x)

I ❤ you too.

Well, at the end of the day both Falffy and Bunnelby got tied for the obligatory pokémon, normally I would let random.org decide, but this time I used both worst decision of this run.

UPDATE#3: COREY AND THE GRIND
Caught:
  • Mareep
  • Growlithe
  • Starly
  • Sewaddle
  • Pineco
  • Aipom
  • Bunnelby
  • Hoothoot
  • Phanpy
trainer097.png
VS Taka:
In my 1st try... got destroyed by Lileep.
On my 2nd try by PULSE Tangrowth.
Also on my 3rd try... TIME TO CHANGE TEAM
4th try and again... THAT TANGROWTH.
And 5th time is the charm again, thanks to Taka wasting the two Super Potions before that damn PULSE thing I could kill it after sacking all of my team with Luxio, who also killed the Chatot of doom (Pacham beated Lileep and Vanillite did the same with Gligar), at the end Klefki was beated by Leech Seed stall from Servine.
trainer097.pngtrainer095.png
VS Taka & ZEL:
Guess who got destroyed on his 1st try?
Also in his 2nd?
I ragequit in my 3rd try after the RNG decided to give 2 Ancient Power boost to Lileep and Jolteon was also in +2.
OKAY GUYS IF EVEN OVERLEVELD I GOT DESTROYED THEN IT'S MY TEAM WHO NEEDS SOME MEMBER SWAP.
Nope, 5th try and tht still not not the answer.
Not yet.
After failing 7 times, I decided I will tell you once I win...
I FINALLY beat them in my 11th try, my strategy was to first kill all of ZEL's pokemon and then focus on TAKA, and a duo of Flaffy+Klink Charge Beam + TWave + Electric Terrarin did the job.
Here is a screenie of my team after the battle.

Team_Taka_ZEL.png

trainer098.png
VS Corey:
I GOT SWEEPED BY FLIPPIN' QWILFISH IN MY 1ST TRY. ONLY. QWILFISH. ALSO COMMANDER WASN'T THE 'CAP' FOR THIS GYM LV30?!
Yup Lv30 is impossible now I'll grind to Lv34 because fuck the level curve. (Also, I have to do this with no trainers).
For my 3rd try I grinded everyone to Lv34 (Still legal by my ruleset)... and still failed horribly.
Nope 4th chance and I still fail.
And in the 5th... guess what guys, I'm going to tell you when I win.
OKAY NOW I'M MAD, IN MY 7TH TRY IT WAS CROBAT IN 25% HP VS BUNNELSHIT, AND GUESS WHO DECIDED TO FLINCH WITH AIR SLASH, I WOULD HAVE WON, FUCK YOU COMMANDER, FUCK YOU GAME, I WON'T CENSORE THOSE FUCK AND DIE YOU ALL. (I'M REALLY ABOUT TO RAGEQUIT HERE).
10th try... Bunnelby is SOOO BAAAAAD.
12th try was SOOO CLOSE, like, 3v1 (Corey had Crobat has his only pokémon left, and I had Luxio, Drowzee and Bunnelshit), but after a Nasty Plot he easily 0HKO my three pokémon.
I DID IT IN THE 13TH TRY, and all thanks to Vigoroth who was easily the MVP through all the battle, easily taking care of Scolipede, Nidoqueen and Skuntank most of the time (Thanks to Facade, Slack Off and Yawn). After that Drowzee did something right in winning the 1v1 against Swalot and finally Growlithe finished the job with Flame burst against Crobat. Bunnelshit was the only one left.
Team:

Overview

Team_Corey.png

Detailed

flaaffy.gif
Mono_Complex ♀ Lv34
Lonely
Static
-Charge Beam
-Power Gem
-Thunder Wave
-Electric Terrain
growlithe.gif
Genesis ♀ Lv34
Quiet
Intimidate
-Flame burst
-Close Combat
-Flamethrower
-Facade
drowzee.gif
aquawaffle ♂ Lv34 @ TwistedSpoon
Quirky
Inner Focus
-Psybeam
-Headbutt
-Nasty Plot
-Hypnosis
vigoroth.gif
Drymus ♀ Lv34
Docile
Vital Spirit
-Facade
-Feint Attack
-Yawn
-Slack Off
bunnelby.gif
MellowSlinky ♀ Lv34
Naive
Huge Power
-Facade
-Dig
-Double Kick
-Mud Shot
luxio-f.gif
MetrololAce ♀ Lv34
Careful
Guts
-Spark
-Facade
-Fire Fang
-Bite

Okay guys, now cast your voted for Shelly.

Replies:

Well, I will probably not use Trubbish anymore, but be glad anyway!

Also, after Electric Terrain ends the field becomes the normal Corrosive, it was not worth it.

yeah, I recommended him because the first few times I tried battling Corey in the corrosive mist, the poison fucked me over, and when I found out electric terrain deleted the mist it became so much easier it wasn't even funny. I also vote for pumpkaboo in the basis of I don't think I saw it being used ever

Jesus, you people are evil. You're making this poor bastard use a 59/70/55 against a super effective bug gym. Have some heart for realz yo.

Being honest, after surviving the use of Noibat I don't care, at least Pumpkaboo is neutral (Not weak thanks to ghost), and I have to grind one anyways if I want the best movepool posible on Dusclops (Key member in Kiki's and Solaris' battle).

Well. I don't know what to expect from Shelly, like, I can make a super anti-bug team right now with Onix for SR, Graveler for rock STAB, Growlithe for easy field swaping and Ponyta for Fire STAB... But knowing commander she will be a pain and take me 10+ tries and a lot of team swaping until I find the winning formula.

Edited by Redo.

Well. I don't know what to expect from Shelly, like, I can make a super anti-bug team right now with Onix for SR, Graveler for rock STAB, Growlithe for easy field swaping and Ponyta for Fire STAB... But knowing commander she will be a pain and take me 10+ tries and a lot of team swaping until I find the winning formula.

I'll just say that you are so lucky I can't get Rain Dance to work. I mean I've tried everything, but she won't do it.

I'll just say that you are so lucky I can't get Rain Dance to work. I mean I've tried everything, but she won't do it.

I'm surprised you didn't comment on the BIG level curve between the double battle from Taka and ZEL and Corey, like, you jumping from Lv29 max to Lv31/32 min.

Also, a quick fix is giving Illumise Rain Dance has it's only move, and then buff everything in her team (Probably even give her OP bug types) like an excuse for being a 5v6 battle.

I'm surprised you didn't comment on the BIG level curve between the double battle from Taka and ZEL and Corey, like, you jumping from Lv29 max to Lv31/32 min.

Also, a quick fix is giving Illumise Rain Dance has it's only move, and then buff everything in her team (Probably even give her OP bug types) like an excuse for being a 5v6 battle.

Honestly, I was actually in the 30 range when facing the Taka and Zel double, but it honestly is not that bad. You rescued all the police so it's basically saying you asked for it. (Normal Corey isn't a piece of cake either, but his level recommendation is 30).

Here's the problem with doing the Rain Dance thing. I'm screwing people who opt out of the burning field strategy or fire types on an AI problem that could potentially cripple her even more than regular reborn. Her team is good and a fun challenge imo even without the rain. Think of the rain more as icing on the cake than the most important part of the battle. I'm sure later episodes will eventually fix this issue like trick room. Everything else more or less works fine outside a few hiccups.

The other big issue is that she is completely against using it. Literally all I had on her illumise was rain dance and confuse ray at one point and she switched it out instead of doing rain dance. The AI calc is just very picky on when to use rain dance in doubles so even if she just had rain dance, it's possible all she'd do is just switch the Pokemon out for a different one instead of using a move.

Sorry guys, sorry this took so long, but an issue with the game (explained later), university and real life kicked in and... well, you know it. At this now updates should be faster.

Replies:

Honestly, I was actually in the 30 range when facing the Taka and Zel double, but it honestly is not that bad. You rescued all the police so it's basically saying you asked for it. (Normal Corey isn't a piece of cake either, but his level recommendation is 30).

Here's the problem with doing the Rain Dance thing. I'm screwing people who opt out of the burning field strategy or fire types on an AI problem that could potentially cripple her even more than regular reborn. Her team is good and a fun challenge imo even without the rain. Think of the rain more as icing on the cake than the most important part of the battle. I'm sure later episodes will eventually fix this issue like trick room. Everything else more or less works fine outside a few hiccups.

The other big issue is that she is completely against using it. Literally all I had on her illumise was rain dance and confuse ray at one point and she switched it out instead of doing rain dance. The AI calc is just very picky on when to use rain dance in doubles so even if she just had rain dance, it's possible all she'd do is just switch the Pokemon out for a different one instead of using a move.

This should be fixed fast, like, Shelly's so easy because of the "Let's burn the forest" thing.

Okay, Pumpkaboo won and really, I didn't care, like, my team was so antiShelly anyways.

UPDATE#4: SHELLY AND THE EV'S
Caught:
  • Gothita
  • Ponyta
  • Murkrow
  • Drifloom
  • Geodude
trainer061.png
VS Psychic Inuki:
Before you guys ask WHY a normal trainer was listed here it's because I wiped to him... BECAUSE OF A DOWNLOAD PORYGON2 WITH A MOVEPOOL VERY POWERFUL FOR THIS TYPE OF TRAINER. Calling for a nerf.
trainer041.pngtrainer041.png
VS Aqua Gang Mannie and Razzie:
I wiped with these too... But I admit it was my fault THIS time for going with a not optimal team. A fast team change (to a full anti-Water type team) and I won.
trainer092.png
VS Aster and Eclipse:
Wiped the 1st time... YES MY TEAM IS UNDERLEVELED (LV30 TO LV32) AND I HAVE BAD POKEMON LIKE SEWADDLE BUT SUE ME.
Also in the 2nd, okay once more and I go with a good team.
Well, time to change my team.
So I did, a full team change later and only 3 pokemon overall fainted (Herdier, Servine and Emboar)... my team is like 6 good pokemon and the rest are horrible.
trainer100.png
VS Oderly John:
Also wiped against this guy once... Well, team swap again and the job was done.
trainer084.png
VS Victoria:
Wiped in my 1st try... Aren't the trainers now over the damn level cap? That's not fair.
So I did in my 2nd try... Fuck it I'm going to EV train now.
Believe me when I say I took me 10 REAL LIFE HOURS to EV grind the 19 pokemon I have in rotation... Well, the 3rd try and I won by luck, Murkrow destroyed half of Victoria's pokemon with brave Bird but Emboar and Gallade where a pain, and at the end if Gllade's AI didn't derp and used Shadow Sneak I would have lost.
trainer101.png
VS Shelly:
Okay, let's go, 1st try... I started with Stealth Rock with Onix, but the RNG decided to f*ck with me again and two "It hits itself with Confusion" didn't let me burn the forest. And THAT was the reason I lost :badloser:
2nd try... AND YES IT WAS THE FIRE WHAT I NEEDED, like, with the sh*t ton of damage the SR did and boosted Flame Charge/Flamethrower destroyed Shelly and proved my point that she's one of the easiest gyms... I would have easily destroyed her on my first try if the RNG didn't troll me (Like, she could only KO 1 of my pokemon). Probably fully EV'd pokemon is a bit cheap at this moment but I don't care, the NFE is challenge enough and if I can get some help somewhere, I'm going to take it.
Team:

Overview

Team.png

Detailed

growlithe.gif
Genesis ♀ Lv35
Quiet
Intimidate
-Flame burst
-Close Combat
-Flamethrower
-Facade
onix.gif
Zekktech ♀ Lv34
Bashful
Sturdy
-Rock Slide
-Facade
-Screech
-Stealth Rock
ponyta.gif
H.Tatsumi ♂ Lv35
Naughty
Run Away
-Flame Charge
-Stomp
-Low Kick
-Inferno
graveler.gif
Vinny ♂ Lv34
Hardy
Sturdy
-Bulldoze
-Rock Blast
-Selfdestruct
-Rock Polish
murkrow.gif
Tomas Elliot ♂ Lv34
Quirky
Super Luck
-Brave Bird
-Feint Attack
-Wing Attack
-Night Shade
pumpkaboo-large.gif
Avarice ♂ Lv34 @ Rose Incense
Timid
Pickup
-Shadow Sneak
-Bullet Seed
-Leech Seed
-Destiny Bond

Okay guys, now vote for Shade.

Edited by Redo.

So I did, a full team change later and only 3 pokemon overall fainted (Herdier, Servine and Emboar)... my team is like 6 good pokemon and the rest are horrible.

Emboar? I hope you man Pignite. Otherwise I call Phoney!

Next up is Shade, so how about Piloswine like Chubb said. Gothita for Kiki like I screwed up and said before >.>

Emboar? I hope you man Pignite. Otherwise I call Phoney!

Victoria's Emboar.

Oh, and what I said of the the team was true, before the massive EV grinding it was BAAAAD, mostly my Special Sweepers because they didn't have more than 10 EV's on that stat.

Now my team feels OP (I'm sure a 252 Atk Graveler is as strong as a Golem without EV grinding), so probably my team will pull it's weight until Noel or so when the EV's are not enough anymore.

• 3 months later...
UPDATE#5: 3 MONTHS LATER
Caught:
  • Beartic (Illegal catch, for breeding)
  • Sniwub
  • Magnemite
  • Duskull
  • Porygon
trainer091.png
VS Fern:
Hi Fern, meet a team full of anti-Grass pokemon... Well having Growlithe has the lead was a bad idea and Commander, what the hell with the level curve, his ace is Lv38 when you are about Lv34.
2nd chance and the RNG was good to me, Murkrow destroyed the Ludicolo and then it was a clean Ponyta sweep thanks to Serperior missing a key Aqua Tail.
trainer083.png
VS Cain:
In my 1st try Luxio destroyed Samurott, and then a Murkrow sacrifice let Ponyta kill Nidoking, Muk was later and Inferno burned. Finally Graveler came in, used Rock Polish while Muk died from burn and sweep through Venomoth and Haunter.
<Note: Here I decided to breed a Icicle Crash Sniwub and a Destiny Bond Duskull, the Duskull is Adamant and has awesome IV's, expecting a lot from it>
<Note: Also, I don't know if this i a Reborn oversee or a Hardcore one, so I will post it here, but MAGNEMITE MOVEPOOL WASN'T UPDATED TO ORAS AND IT'S STILL XY, thanks to this I can't have Discharge for Shade except I grind Magneton (Who has his ORAS movepool updated) to Lv44, fuck my life>
nOnC1E2.png
VS Shade:
1st try with my "good strategy", sweeped by Rotom...
2nd try... about the same.
My 3rd try was SOOO CLOSE, but Chandelure killed Magneton...
Here I realized that Litleo was horrible to this point of the game, so I swapped it with Dusclops.
4th time was the charm! Swaddlon used Sticky Web, and Piloswine sacrificed himself so Murkrow could kill Rotom and heavily damage MGengar. After that, Dusclops killed Gengar and burned Golurk before switching to Herdier, who could easily boost himself with Work Up. Finally Herdier and Magneton could sweep.
Team:

Overview

Cx1VmxJ.png

Detailed

swadloon.gif
Marcello ♀ Lv39 @ Rose Incense
Modest
Chlorophyll
-Bug Buzz
-Razor Leaf
-Facade
-Sticky Web
piloswine-f.gif
Spineblade ♀ Lv39 @ NeverMeltIce
Quiet
Snow Cloak
-Icicle Crash
-Facade
-Ice Shard
-Mud Bomb
murkrow.gif
Tomas Elliot ♂ Lv39
Quirky
Super Luck
-Brave Bird
-Feint Attack
-Wing Attack
-Night Shade
herdier.gif
gryson ♂ Lv39
Adamant
Intimidate
-Facade
-Crunch
-Fire Fang
-Work Up
magneton.gif
bepe Lv40
Bashful
Sturdy
-Falsh Cannon
-Electro Ball
-Charge Beam
-Metal Sound
dusclops.gif
TheLugruf ♀ Lv39
Adamant
Frisk
-Shadow Sneak
-Night Shade
-Will-O-Wisp
-Destiny Bond

Hey guys, I'm sorry it took so long, but next update should be Cal, but if you guys want a longer update, you can also vote for the pokémon I have to use vs Kiki (If you don't, well, you will have to short updates).

Edited by Redo.