We want YOU- To read this carefully. [CLOSED]

DashingStorm

Are we allowed to apply for each typing, it's tough to gauge exactly how well prepared each of my teams are.

You can only apply for one type.

If I plan on trying out for a gym leader position, can I still use a different team(following the rules of course) to challenge the leauge? I really wouldnt mind doing both.

You can, but when you're required to be active, you must be active.

Once applications close, I'll work out something that would/should be able to benefit everyone to get their battles done asap.

if said leader plans on challenging the league, do they automatically get their own badge? I mean it wouls be odd facing yourself

if said leader plans on challenging the league, do they automatically get their own badge? I mean it wouls be odd facing yourself

From what I've understood so far, there's a backup leader that will fill in, should you challenge your type when challenging the League.

They do not get their own badge. Whoever signs up here, is to be a reserve leader, meaning they're free to challenge the League whatsoever, but when they're needed on duty, they have to be able to fulfill their duty.

They do not get their own badge. Whoever signs up here, is to be a reserve leader, meaning they're free to challenge the League whatsoever, but when they're needed on duty, they have to be able to fulfill their duty.

Glad that got cleared up for me

Shell smash White Herb Cloyster was my main strat and signature pokemon when I did a local gym league at my school. Well my official Sig pokemon was Mamoswine, but I was far more feared for the shell than the Mammoth.

Never liked white herb Cloyster. It's probably gonna outspeed a lot of things with one Shell Smash, on the turn you set up the shell smash you're likely to be slower. So when they hit you you'll be neutral defenses. I'd go with a King's Rock to be able to live even if it doesn't kill in one (or five) shots

Thing about Cloyster is that his special defense is absolute garbage so you have to be careful with who he's smashing on. If it's like alakazam or something and if he's not sashed, vested or behind a light screen he's screwed since they can easily one shot him with a strong special attack, doesn't even have to be SE in some cases. On the other hand a physical attacker is going to have a very hard time KOing him quickly enough.

This being posted on the day of the deadline for people to sign up, when can we expect you to contact those youve chosen? Can I assume that it'll take a couple of days or should it take closer to a week, being as youre probably busy? I saw you said you would try to get it done asap, but again, im not sure how busy you are, so im not sure what asap entails. Or should I just be patient and expect it to happen when it happens?

This being posted on the day of the deadline for people to sign up, when can we expect you to contact those youve chosen? Can I assume that it'll take a couple of days or should it take closer to a week, being as youre probably busy? I saw you said you would try to get it done asap, but again, im not sure how busy you are, so im not sure what asap entails. Or should I just be patient and expect it to happen when it happens?

Once the sign up is completed testing will commence. So you should be receiving confirmation about that soon enough. However there is no guaranteed time for testing so you won't know the results of that until later.

Dashie will PM you when he's ready.

Edited by mde2001

Signups for reserve leaders are now CLOSED.

Those who have signed up, expect to receive a PM from me and I expect a reply from you for confirmation.

If you do not reply back (be it on either the forums or the Showdown server whenever I'm online) by the time we get started, I will automatically assume you will not be participating!

Like I've mentioned before, this is serious business and I am most certainly not wasting my time with slackers, considering we're on a somewhat tight schedule here.

For those who have signed up, thank you for your applications!

For those who haven't signed up/were too late to sign up, don't fret, you can still participate freely when the League opens up!

PS: For safety's sake, I'm not saying who signed up for this. Each individual will be PM'd by me personally.