Most annoying thing in Pokemon

star-kin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is becoming easier and easier.

especially gen6. i tried deactivating the XP share like everyone said but it was still fairly easy.

probably the most irritating thing is that they changed alot of the Hoenn leader's teams. i remember Tate and Liza having this absurd overleved Claydol that Psychic'ed everything to death but in ORAS it's just Solrock and Lunatone. like...???????? umm??????????

ORAS is easy I did it in two days. :D like in black i was stupid and i only leveled up my emboar but i still beat the game and in 5 days but it was a bit difficult in gen 6 its like a fisher price barnyard set.

PMD 99 floor dungeons I did one last week and I finished :D on the 10th try

parahaxing noooo!

gen 6 story D: seriously the characters excuse for going is "i want to make memories" they could of done challenge mode but "oh no kids will click on it accidently and get kicked by youngster tristan"(first normal trainer in x and y i think) well put it in like your pc or something nobody looks inside the players pc lol

they need to make games harder and get rid of parahax and confusing randomly + protect not in a combo also make the online stuff in ORAS accessible later because you gain access to blissey bases after the third gym lol

probably the most irritating thing is that they changed alot of the Hoenn leader's teams. i remember Tate and Liza having this absurd overleved Claydol that Psychic'ed everything to death but in ORAS it's just Solrock and Lunatone. like...???????? umm??????????

Unfortunately, ORAS is much more based around the original R/S than Emerald. Gym leaders teams match their version in R/S

And no Juan with Kingdra ab00se~

I think its been mentioned before but sturdy. I also hate not being able to run away when you are in a hurry. I hate sturdy. Protect spam is as annoying as sturdy. Also I'm beginning to think that if a move doesn't have 100% accuracy its not worth teaching my pokemon. Its annoying as heck. Also, did I mention that I find sturdy annoying? I find sturdy annoying.

• Global Mods

People keep mentioning difficulty, but X was actually one of the hardest games for me the first time around. I battled all available trainers and was still almost constantly underleveled from the third gym onwards. At the reflection cave I was regularly losing to battle girls. I barely managed to beat Lysandre in all 3 battles, and Wulfric's Avalugg walled my whole team except Aurorus. At that point in the game (Wulfric) my team was level 48 after battling all trainers, and I raised them to level 52 before getting bored and just battling Wulfric. I turned on EXP Share when I got to Victory Road so I'd have a chance at the Elite Four, and Diantha's Mega Gardevoir was devastating. This is coming from someone who didn't have that much trouble with Whitney's Miltank.

well i have a strategy for whitneys miltank get a fighting type/pokemon who can learn fighting type moves/rock smash and whale on it or do spite/disable on milk drink and rollout its hilarious but i have heart gold so maybe its different in gold/silver

sorry sand i was just saying my strategy :(

Edited by nugget_22

When you're trying to catch a pokémon that you want and then it uses roar or teleport...

When your party is weak and almost everyone is fainted, then you encounter a wild pokémon and you can't escape from battle.

Also when my pokémon fall in love.