Welcome, I'm a Feeder

berserkerthor

Hi, I'm Berserker, I was introduced to this forum by Arkhidon. Perhaps some of you do not know who that is, and i ensure you, he the guy who loves music all the time. Now, let get him out of the way, and talk more about me.

I'm just a normal human being, who play league(only bronze sorry) and Pokemon Reborn (Arkhidon suggested to me thinking it was a challenge for me). But, I up for any challenge. I play league for fun, but I guess ranked is ok too, I guess... And in Reborn, I often get stuck on puzzles like Byxbysion Wasteland, but those what makes it fun and enjoyable, yet I'm still stuck on puzzle. But anyways... that all for now, I hope this is a good intro to me, I don't know what else to say :(

Hmm, this is the first time I've seen Arkhidon posting a song in the forum, so that part of "liking music all the time" doesn't sit well with me. Oh well~

Anyway, you're very welcome here and all that good stuff that goes around.

You get this neat blue conversion WOLOLO \o/ card too.

Do enjoy your stay here, mate~

If you've got any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask me. We're here for a reason.

That goes to you too, Hukuna xD

Okay no more chatting Enjoy your stay here! I'm pretty sure someone used Berserker before right? Hmm, can't exactly remember who.

Probably no one important~

See you around o/

היי מוזמן מחדש אל תשכחו לקרוא את חוקי הקהילה ולנסות לעשות קצת כיף. I mean welcome to reborn please enjoy your stay and don't forget to read the community rules it will help prevent him from appearing again.