Try and come up with the stupidest question someone can ask.

Honchy

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well..I can tell the most stupid questions a girl has asked me..prepare..

"My nipples look so good, don't they?" (And then she asks the same question for all the parts on her body).

"What subjects have I chosen and how much do the books cost?" (She's in third year and our uni is public..so..free books duh?)

"How do I cook pasta?"

Ok guys I'm gonna lay this on you...

Wait that sounds weird.

Once this guy comes up to me and just randomly hugs me, ok? So I look at him for a second and kinda move the hell away, and ask him, "why did you just hug me?"

And he says "why didn't you hug back?"

Man you just ran up to another boy you barely even knew, and is known around the school for literally being killed from hugs, and hugged me, let alone the fact you are a boy, randomly hugging another boy that you barely know.

I swear this guy was either high as all hell (wait isn't hell down low underground?) or he was just screwing with me.

Another time I meet this guy who asks, "is air gas?" In the classroom, and all I can do is look at this poor guy and wonder,

"Is he trying to just screw with the class for a laugh, or is he serious?" Poor guy... Was serious... I didn't even know what to say. Nobody did. In fact, the teacher ignored his question after about 10 seconds and just continued teaching.

Ohh I know a good one that (Sadly) actually got asked in class.

This happened in a class where most people were 16~.

So we were in a physics class and suddenly one of the girls raises her hand and asks the following question: "If you get really close to the sun you die?". No, Im not kidding, she really asked that question, and the worst part was she was serious.

The best part of this story is when the teacher decided to give her an answer as dumb as her question, telling her that you wouldn't die if you went there at night.

Edited by Jokinzazpi

• Global Mods

Another time I meet this guy who asks, "is air gas?" In the classroom, and all I can do is look at this poor guy and wonder,

"Is he trying to just screw with the class for a laugh, or is he serious?" Poor guy... Was serious... I didn't even know what to say. Nobody did. In fact, the teacher ignored his question after about 10 seconds and just continued teaching.

Is air gas? I honestly don't know.

Am I boy, or a girl? I haven't looked down to check.

This seems like a feature that should be in Pokemon games, where you get to decide the gender of the professor...

Edited by Tartar

1.) How do you open a door again? I kinda forgot...

2.) Whats the number that comes after 1?

3.) How do you spell the word "A"??

-----AND finally-------

4.) What colour is an orange? I'm pretty sure it's blue. Has to be...

It's BLUE! :P

One time I was at school having PE class. I rushed into the water with a bunch of my classmates. I gasped for air, and once I got out of the water to breathe:

"Is the water wet?"

I'm ashamed of myself.