Ymora Academy [OOC / Sign-Ups Closed]

Chim

I'm here too and still staying. Though I haven't been all to active recently in any of the RPs I'm in so it's not like I'm neglecting this one specifically...

Stupid presentation. Boy am I glad you're finally over.

Edited by Hiss13

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest here, I've somewhat been avoiding this RP. I don't know why, but it just feels like it'd be more work than its worth to even get people to try and interact which is why quite a few times I kind of said that if someone says something to my character I will interact, but those are so few and far inbetween that I just really don't know anymore. It doesn't help that there are so many other things that I could be doing with my time I occasionally forget about this RP and when I do, I notice how it didn't even move that much. That honestly doesn't help my thoughts of this.

That is zero excuse for how I've been acting around this RP being one of the less active members nowadays. Does that mean I'll be quiting this RP? No, not quite yet. If things started picking up or a few more people got involved, I'd probably enjoy this and be a bit more active, but it's just hard for me to get motivated for it at this point...which is kind of sad seeing how much I loved the other one.

what a surprise, players need to post something to make a RP work or active. hmmm...

it's simple math people, players that are involved in an RP needs to react to things and at the same time, make things happen, share their stories and such. An update a day will keep the thread from dying. I know people lose their interest because they're either busy, uninterested or they've waited too long to the point they don't care anymore. just pull the trigger and write something. its better than nothing and no this is not mandatory and i know we all have lives, but if you ever get the chance to roleplay your character here, just do it.. anyways, i'm sounding like a hypocrite since i haven't answered Exlink in the thread yet. i'll get to it as soon as i could.

anyways, i'm staying, i really enjoy my time here.

Alright, I'm waiting for one more person to answer the question. After that I'll rework the story so there are less chapters.

I will have less time this weekend so I'll try to update somewhere Saturday so everyone has something to do.

I'm sorry that I didn't take a first step, and that I have been busier than usual. I do wish to stay as long as I'm able to, and I'll put much more effort into being around more and posting faster.

That's everyone. At the end of the chapter I'm going to remove the players that left. So Claude etc won't be at the Academy anymore in chapter 3.

For Claude's group: in the next update there are 5 challenges for you to solve. You can either go alone, pair up or do all 5 in group.

Toshiro’s group

Kay and James arrived right behind Slade and Citrine, the former giving Toshiro a sheepish look. Of course Kay realized they were a minute late but he was curious about his neighbor’s reaction. But before anything could happen Redwood clapped his hands.

Hey guys he's back from the past :P

I'm going to show a bit more detail to Ignizelka's personality in my next Post by having her do something unique, and it'll be something which some people might consider strange.

I expected Toshiro to go to either Roman or Alastair... They have more influence than Redwood when it comes to internships and other things Toshiro might be interested in.

I'm currently writing an update but it might take a little longer. So much work because I'm splitting people up. I regret everything.

Edit: Fuck it. I have a headache so I'll cut some things short and leave them for later.

My health got worse so I have to take a break. I'm currenty not able to do anything aside from sleeping and swalling medication. See you guys in a few days.

Sigh. This timing really sucks but I can't help it.

My boss won't be able to work for a few months and I have to take over a few responsibilities. This means increased work and a decrease in free time. I'm doing this for two days now and I already noticed my time is very limited to the point I can't run an RP anymore.

I have no choice but to close Ymora permanently. With everything that happened before I don't feel like looking for another co-host and drag this out when I simply have no time left to be doing this. So for now I'm retiring from hosting. I'll still be around for the few RPs I'm participating in and who knows, maybe when everything settles I might try something different that's not related to Ymora.

I want to thanks you guys for sticking with me and trying to make this a success. But sometimes things aren't just meant to be finished.