Ymora Academy [OOC / Sign-Ups Closed]

Chim

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dudes, I can already kind of see I'm not going to be able to keep up with this thing once it starts. It's my grad year in high school and all that stuff, so I'm gonna back down from my spot. Give it to Chalice or whoever else is above her on the backup list ~

Bye bye, and ciao

This is just like, too big for me to handle right now, and if I entered the game, I would have had to back down eventually anyways, so it's better to do it now before any of the stuff gets rolling ^^

You guys have fun, though ~

And thanks, Chalice :3

• Support Squad

I'm going to wait until a third person has dropped out before linking "Another one bites the dust"

And I'm gonna wait on Chim to confirm it was Chalice who was next in line. He kept the list.

Geez, I've been debating announcing that I was gonna leave because I still wanted to roleplay with all you guys, but this is for the best...

D-don't use our rp memories together to make me have second thoughts, Turbo ><

I'm leaving 100% for sure! ;;

So what've you all been up to. Obviously since my leave, I've been hanging out a little bit too much in the Fan-game section. Kind of love it how I can set my own hours for the Mod and the fan-game project I'm on so don't worry too much about me falling behind (this is also a slow semester). I got a bit of time, but I'll probably won't be as active as I was in the original run.

Well thanks for letting us know in advance Bfroger and good luck with your studies. If you wish I can add you to the reserve list just in case?

That means WildChalice can participate from the start if she's still up for it.

Aside from that I'll see you guys -hopefully- on Monday. I just hope the provider doesn't mess things up again so I can start chapter 1.

WildChalice, do you know where your App is? Or can you PM me it? I'd rather not dig through the past 7(?) or so pages so it'd be appreciated.

Pssst...If you type reserve into the search bar, you can find it easily. Took me 3 seconds.

*revives from the dead*

Well I'm surprised to see Dobby, Commander and Azery didn't blow the forums up.

As soon as I finish some small things, I'll update the NPC overview and start writing chapter 1.

*revives from the dead*

As soon as I finish some small things, I'll update the NPC overview and start writing chapter 1.

Glad to see you've returned! And /cheer that this might get started soon.

Yeah...no, not making a joke about that given what's happened. Truthfully, I have my own list of drama things that need to get done like writing Revolutions plot.

*Patiently waits for Chim to review the replacement, but finds understanding in writing chapter 1 comes first*

Prolly should follow along, just in case someone makes the unfortunate drop, if the reserve list isn't too large.

I still have to talk about it with Dobby. It's on my list. (Ragnar is the only one on the reserve list left as I didn't hear anything from that Dratini guy)

Meet the new teacher:

Name: Archibald Fisher

Appearance: A chubby man who doesn't care about his looks. He always wears a worn out suit that's a size short because of his belly. The little gray hair he has left is usually uncombed and he has a bald spot in the middle of his head. He has brown eyes and a disapproving frown on his face. The circles under his eyes make him look even older.

Personality: An old bitter man that hates loud students that usually mumbles something about 'annoying brats' and doesn't care if people hear him. He also seems to hold a grudge against Devin Cadmus and only shows gratitude towards Redwood. Aside from that Archibald usually keeps to his own and barely socializes with his colleagues. When he isn't teaching, he's either yelling at students or in his room. The only thing he seems to enjoy is reading and quiet places.

Classes: Economics and Medicine

Pokémon: Roserade.

Backstory: Not much is known about Archibald Fisher. At one point he used to be a trainer. Old newspaper articles about a young Archibald can be found from when he won some local tournaments. He was referred to as an upcoming and talented trainer. However the last article that can be found about him, is from when he was 21 years old. “Favorite loses in first round”. “Never stood a chance”. On the picture Archibald's face hangs in shame.

Extra: Rumor goes that he's heavily indebted to Redwood because all of his belongings are in the male dorms where he lives.