The odd duck named Rot8er says "Moo". The Reborn forums became confused.

Rot8er_ConeX

Hello everybody, I am Rot8er_ConeX. I hold this name on many websites: deviantART, GameFAQs, PokeCommunity, etc.

I am familiar with the concept of fanmade Pokemon games using Essentials. I've watched MunchingOrange play Zeta/Omicron, am watching him play Insurgence, and am watching him with other Essentials games which are on pause due to needing a plot update. At the moment I'm watching a Reborn walkthrough because I want to see the field effects in action, but am nowhere near competitive level play so couldn't handle the builds of trainer Pokemon in Reborn, let alone the field.

I have, on the other hand, started to make my own game. The plot (which isn't all shown) has been snowballing in the back of my mind since at least January, and I've been working on making the game a reality since mid June when a copy of RPG Maker XP was gifted to me by a friend.

For most of the time between then and now, I have been working on making the game myself - finding premade feature script tutorials and implementing and tweaking them for my game, getting permission from Suzerain to use his name and a few of his ideas as a nod to him since it was his games that introduced me to both "good fangames" and Delta Pokemon, coding in a few features that completely change up the battle mechanics, etc.

However, about a week and a half ago, I acquired a beta tester who quickly became a team member as she started helping me balance Multitype Moves and Delta Pokemon. She's since suggested I take my hunt for other team members here. She herself doesn't have an account (yet, unless she's made one since she made the suggestion to me), but she says that there are spriters where who "throw their services at games". Considering spritework is one of the biggest things my game needs - mostly for human characters, though also for some fake Megas and fake Eeveeloutions - that sounded like a good idea.

Hi Rot8_ConeX. I've seen you around on pokecommunity! You actually helped me with some scripting for Regal today! It is nice to have you here so welcome to Reborn!

You should make a page for your game in the Fan Game Expose on these forums if you want to recruit team members. If you only need a couple of sprites some people might make them for you but you also might be able to recruit a permanent team member.

Enjoy your time here!

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop, although I do have to arrest your sanity at the door. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Welcome! I can't help but notice that lovely scarf the Glaceon is wearing in your avatar. It looks brilliant, as does your game. Judging by the fact you say you need a musician, does that mean you will feature an original soundtrack?
Regardless, enjoy your time here!

Welcome to Reborn!

Edit: I skimmed through the page for your fan-game. That is a lot of crazy stuff you're planning there. I'll be interested to see what finished game is like.

A lot of the crazy stuff I've got planned already works. Mostly I need to get to work on maps.

Hi Rot8_ConeX. I've seen you around on pokecommunity! You actually helped me with some scripting for Regal today! It is nice to have you here so welcome to Reborn!

You should make a page for your game in the Fan Game Expose on these forums if you want to recruit team members. If you only need a couple of sprites some people might make them for you but you also might be able to recruit a permanent team member.

Enjoy your time here!

Hey, you. Glad I could be of help, though unless you've just taken help I gave someone else and applied to your game, it appears you hold a different username here than you do there, as I don't recognize this one.

I plan to post a game thread, I'm just trying to figure out what to put in it. Your rules for posting games don't appear to be as strict as PC or Relic Castle's rules.

Ahem...welcome to REBORN!

Thank you. Might I suggest making your 3DS FC a little lighter? It's hard to read on Reborn's background.

(maybe that's your point?)

Welcome to Reborn. Please leave your sanity on the left, and you freedom on the right. You're here forever.

*cough* Like I had any sanity to begin with *cough*

Ah, well hello there Rot8er_ConeX. I see you've tried confounding us people here on the forums, but in order to understand Reborn, first you'll know we all posess the ability Own Tempo because you'll find that we all beat to a different drum out here buddy.

It just goes to show you how very unfamiliar I am with competitive battling that I had to look up what Own Tempo did. The only thing I knew about it is that Smeargle gets it.

Read through some of that. That's quite the adventure you got going there. I wish you the best of luck

Anyways, Welcome to Reborn!!!

Thanks, and thanks.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop, although I do have to arrest your sanity at the door. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

(Didn't notice you put the black highlight on your text until I went to reply to you)

I was wondering what the textbar below my icon was for. Thanks for telling me. They should make it more obvious.

Welcome to reborn

Gracias, senor o senorita

Welcome there, Rot8er_ConeX!

Hope you enjoy your stay at Reborn.

Thanks, and I plan to.

hey, hey!

I can throw my spriting abilities at you free of charge!

(Though I am quite lacking)

Here's some of what I done gone and did:

(some of them are just sort of recolored)

af27bd7208895d2d657ea0a286ff2c22.png

613ceb081535176aba6546235a315668.png

bce3f5161add813a6c3d3474f8b6165f.png

5a54e61879d276c71028558fd9b5bd98.png

1ace8da970b3a8fbe21687009c370623.png

e8cbc57e8c4d1fba0067301ceaab67b7.png

51c0e5b26f291d77996b084ef3fb61a2.png

4d813b4f1ffb930e337def007edf20e8.png

dcc82c90958b82d79bad50f8e1f09f19.png

17f8b2c041c939b4fbd5f5723b7d7d1e.png

5c3d1bda22a0e54b2728aabe2908dfec.png

5321eb7af20ef5989c7ffa0a3c722467.png

d506229040c1432eee312f4ec9229b93.png

29bf107115ec3e720899fb14fab15473.png

Hello. Dear gourd a lot of your stuff looks creepy. Liking that purple Megallade, but I already have sprites for the Delta Ralts family. Maybe I'll do it for the Shiny Delta Ralts family? Dunno.

Ahem,

I think I'd be Spongebob in that scenario. Wonder who Squidward would be...

Welcome! I can't help but notice that lovely scarf the Glaceon is wearing in your avatar. It looks brilliant, as does your game. Judging by the fact you say you need a musician, does that mean you will feature an original soundtrack?

Regardless, enjoy your time here!

Yeah, Scarfed Glaceon is a thing in my game. Shiny female Glace + Red Scarf = Red Scarf Glaceon, slight boost to her stats. Really wish it could be a thing in the official games, too, even without the stat boost.

I do want to have a musician and therefore custom music, but I'm fairly certain I can live without one if I can't find one. Why, is that Dragonspiral remix yours? I like.

Yeah, Scarfed Glaceon is a thing in my game. Shiny female Glace + Red Scarf = Red Scarf Glaceon, slight boost to her stats. Really wish it could be a thing in the official games, too, even without the stat boost.

I do want to have a musician and therefore custom music, but I'm fairly certain I can live without one if I can't find one. Why, is that Dragonspiral remix yours? I like.

Anything with a scarf has its value drastically increased. As a matter of fact, if you find a good spriter or animator, you may be able to create a custom sprite for a scarfed anything in your game. That would be an excellent touch. Heck, even if Pokemon visual customization was added, that would be astounding. It'd be tough, but a very neat implementation.

I'd love to say this remix is mine, but it's not. Though the creator Kalbur, has been very active as of late and their Youtube description reads that they have no decisive plans for the future of their channel, so maybe you could contact them and ask if they'd be up for it?

Anything with a scarf has its value drastically increased. As a matter of fact, if you find a good spriter or animator, you may be able to create a custom sprite for a scarfed anything in your game. That would be an excellent touch. Heck, even if Pokemon visual customization was added, that would be astounding. It'd be tough, but a very neat implementation.

I'd love to say this remix is mine, but it's not. Though the creator Kalbur, has been very active as of late and their Youtube description reads that they have no decisive plans for the future of their channel, so maybe you could contact them and ask if they'd be up for it?

I actually have a Pokemon "outfit" system already coded into the game, but the only thing I've done with it is giving the Totodile line bug-catcher's hats as a reference to Fedoro from MunhingOrange's Insurgence LP. I was thinking of including some more for Sableye (gem colors), but beyond that, I got nothing.

Hello and welcome to reborn, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new prison paradise.

Nice Glaceon, but I think you evolved your Kirlia into the wrong thing. XD

Edited by Rot8er_ConeX