Future pokemon mega evolutions

Bessi

gen 6 introduced the mega evolutions.Many pokemon got a mega and the became stronger.on the other hand many were left without one.I want to know that you think: which pokemon that has no mega evolution,will get one in the new generations?Tell me it name (new)typing and (new )ability and some explanation why it should get that typing and ability

Here are some of my favorites(Starters and legendary not included,because they are sure they will get megas when time comes):

GEN 1
Raticate-Normal/Dark-Adaptability(can learn only normal and dark moves by level up)
Machamp-Fighting-No guard(it needs only the stat boost,typing and ability are ok)
Golduck-Water/Psychic-(ability something beetwen drizzle,swift swim,adaptability or storm drain)
Arbok-Poison/Dragon-(ability somethng beetwen intimidate,Sheer force,poison touch)
Marowak-Ground/Ghost-Parental Bond(time for marowak to get the revange)
Arcanine-Fire or fire/Dragon-new ability:the fire version of pixilate(make use of that extremespeed)
Snorlax-Normal-Huge power(make this giant the monster it should be)

Gen 2
crobat-Poison/Flying(in doubt beetween gale wings,infiltrator or tough claws )
Quagsire-Water/Ground-Sap sipper(whith some defensive boost it can become a wall)
Ursaring-Normal/fighting-Huge power(with guts gone this can benefit huge power,tough claws is good too)
Skarmory-Steel/Flying-Gale wings(as it as low speed it can benefit from this ability)
Donphan-Ground/Steel-Filter(filter can help this pokemon on his low sp def )

Gen 3
Mightyena-Dark-Moxie(to make this work it needs some atk and speed boost)
Swellow-Normal/Flying-Super luck(the loss of guts can be replaced by this somehow)
Exploud-Normal/Fairy-Pixilate(boomburst anyone?)
Slaking-Normal-(ablity:to remove truant either give it slow start or reduce it speed drastically and give it speed boost)
Flygon-Ground/Dragon:ability something beetween moxie or adaptability to show the dragon type some love
Milotic-Water/Fairy-adaplability(i am suprised milotic did not get a mega)

GEN 4

Staraptor-Flying/Fighting-Super Luck or reckless(to make the powerful staraptor even mor powerful)
Luxray-Electric/Dark-Tough claws(and some speed boost to bring this pokemon back to the game)
Floatzel-Water-huge power(has good atk and speed.time to benefit from those)
Skuntank-Poison/Dark-Moxie(along with atk and speed boost)
Drapion-Poison/Dark-Tough claws(this will make it very stong because it has a lot of potential)
Weavile-Dark/Ice-Tough claws(nothing to add to weavile just an ability to make it even more powerful)
Mamoswine-Ice/Ground-Thick fat(cant think of a better ability other than this or maybe filter)
Togekiss-Fairy/Flying-Serene Grace(plus some speed and welcome to hell)

GEN 5
Swoobat-Psychic/Flying-Simple(along with some defensive boost)
Excadrill-Ground/Steel-Adaptability/Sand force(couldnt think of something better)
Scolipede-Bug/Poison-Adaptability(after speed boost,mega evolge and kill)
Krookodile-Ground/Dark-Moxie(speed and atk boost too)
Archeops-Rock/Flying-Tough claws(i want this thing give up defeatist)
Scrafty-Dark/Fighting-moxie(it needs some boosts only)
Excavalier-Bug/Steel-Tough claws(as it has only fire weakness it is good to give this awesome pokemon a hand to fight other types)

Edit:could not decide for gen 6 pokemons

Edited by Bessi

Gen 1

Its only fair that Butterfree should get Mega 'cause its counterpart Beedrill gets one, Ability Prankster, guaranteeing Quiver Dance to go first, typing will be Bug/Psychic(this combo has not been created yet, it will be its unique typing)

Gen 2

We all know that we want the long overdue M-Delibird or at the very least a regular evolution right? M-Delibird should be Ice and Fighting, effectively eliminate the glaring 4x weakness to Rock and learnset improvement with more fighting type moves, ability should be Guts/Speed Boost?
I would also like to see M-Girafarig, ability serene grace and retains its typing 'cause Normal/Psychic is good enough

Gen 3

Another is M-Kecleon, unify the ability to be Protean, and typing will not matter, so it will still be Normal type, and more priority moves are added under its belt

Gen 4

I would like me some M-Mismagius, retaining its Levitate ability and typing, major boost in sp attack and speed with slight bolster in defense~

Gen 5

M-Chandelure may be, Ability Infiltrator and typing will remain, but small increase in sp attack and speed and major increase in sp defense

M-Mienshao, Ability No Guard, typing will still be Fighting

Edited by TimTim

Ok, Gen 1 needs

Raichu (introduce some more spec. att and speed, and give it lightning rod)

Hypno (up the special att and spec def, and ability that acts like a miniature dream eater but is effective on dark types too)

Lapras (Increase Sp att. and hp, ability that brings a cold mist to the field, upping ice and water type move power)

Kabutops (up att. and spd., abilty called plate armor, reduces physical damage by half but increases damage taken by 25% from special attacks)

Omastar (raise def, and sp att., ability hydration)

Dragonite mega evolution all other pseudos but hydregion and goodra have one so it is only fair.(raise att, and spd., improve multiscale to last 2 turns.)

Also Mega Mew, seriously its twin gets two options and it has none.(up everything, give it ability that increases its psychic power based on health(the higher its health the stronger its attacks, full health would equal a 2x effect with all psychic attacks)

Gen 2:

Meganium, it just needs something to bring it up to a competitive tier(increase spd, spec. att, give chlorophyll)

Noctowl(up spc. att. and spd. and use ability tinted lense)

Smeargle(add all 100 to att, or spc att., give ability that doubles power of all moves)

Kingdra(add att, and spc. att., ability multiscale)

Gen3:

Shiftry(add att, and spc. att. ability that lets it breed moves with sceptile)

Wailord(hp and spc. att., ability, something that increases power of all stream water attacks. aka. hydro pump, water gun, water spout, etc.)

Walrein(increse spc. att, and def., Ability thick fat)

Regi(s)- they were awesome but as a whole to compete with other hoenn pokemon they need the power boost(ice: spc. att and spc. def., ability that ups power of all ice type moves and weakens fire type moves; rock: increase att and def, increase power of rock type moves and reduce water power; steel: increase att and spc. def., ability ups power of steel types and lowers ground impacts)

Jirachi, the wishes made become reality, seriously it needs battle potential to back that up further.(increase sp. att and spc. def. abilty that guarantees moves will have their additional effects.)

Gen 1
Nidoqueen: Same type, ability Rough Skin, all stats get boosted but more points go to Def and Sp. Def
Nidoking: Same type, ability Mold Breaker, all stats get boosted but more in Speed and both offences
Golem: Same type, ability Solid Rock, huge boost in Sp. Def and rest in Att and Def also looses Speed

Gen 2
Meganium: Grass/Fairy type, ability Natural Cure, mostly Def and Sp. Def boost and Sp. Att, also new fairy move learnable
Typhlosion: Same type, ability No guard, big Speed boost and then in Sp. Att and Att
Feraligatr: Water/Dark, ability Strong Jaw, big Att boost and the rest in all stats

Gen 3
Shedinja (YES I'M GOING INSANE): pure Ghost type, ability Wonder Guard, it looses all the points from Def Sp. Def and Sp. Att and gets 105 points in Speed and 100 in Att (concept=the ghost that is inside the shell is now free!)
Flygon: Same type, ability Tinted Lens, huge boost in Sp. Att and Speed and the rest a small boost
Walrein: Same type, ability Fur Coat, mostly defensive boosts and Sp. Att
Torkoal: Fire/Steel rype, ability Contrary, boost in everything except the speed

Gen 4
Hippowdon: Same type, ability Arena Trap, mostly defensive boosts and Att

Gen 5
Conkeldurr: Fighting/Rock type, ability anyone of the existing is fine, huge Att boost and the rest in all stats except Sp. Att
Chandelure: Same type, ability Shadow Tag, big boost in Sp. Att and Speed and the rest in defenses

Very nice ideas guys!!!i really liked the Mega shedinja idea! its defenses play no role and they should be added to atk and speed(or have the ability be sturdy and make the only way to defeat it by status condition or entry hazard)

Edited by Bessi

Funny you should make this thread, because I've been planning to make a Pokémon fangame in which each gym leader has a new mega evolution. Without spoiling too much, I'll give a new mega evolution for each generation:

Gen. 1: Mega Wigglytuff

Wigglytuff's attack takes a blow, but its defenses and special attack rise dramatically. It has competitive as its ability. The reasoning behind this Mega is that it will be a bulky lead, deterring the use of intimidate and defog and setting up stealth rocks without fear of defoggers.

Gen. 2: Mega Blissey

Blissey's speed diminishes, but its physical defense gets a massive boost and its special attack gets a minor boost. It becomes a Normal/Ghost type, giving it a whopping three immunities, and gets magic guard as its ability, making it immune to status. As you can see, it becomes the definition of "bulky", only fainting from the most heavy of assaults.

Gen. 3: Mega Masquerain

Masquerain's attack drops dramatically, but it gets much better bulk, special attack, and speed. It becomes a Bug/Water type again, and gets the ability serene grace for scald burns.

Gen. 4: Mega Chatot

Chatot becomes the definition of "glass cannon", with a blistering 166 base speed and a devastating 167 base special attack, but has defenses so thin you'd need an electron microscope to see them. It gets amplifier (ripped straight from Pokémon Insurgence) as its ability, boosting the power of its two STAB attacks: Boomburst and Chatter.

Gen. 5: Mega Cofagrigus

Cofagrigus gets a massive boost to its defensive stats, as well as to its special attack. Its speed remains low, but it gets a new ability called wind of ruin (think gale wings, but for ghost-type moves) to circumvent this.

Gen. 6: Mega Pyroar

Ask and ye shall receive, Red_Chaos! Mega Pyroar gets better bulk and a much higher special attack and speed. It also becomes part fairy-type, and gets the ability pixilate to better take advantage of hyper voice.

Sweet! I like to imagine new mega evolutions lol. Here are some that I have done:

Gen 1

- Mega Golduck (Water) <Golducite>

Ability: Swift Swim

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 80/130/85/130/85/90

Summary: A mixed attacker who has very high speed under the rain. Originally I thought of Hydration as ability but then I re-considered because Swift Swim seems to fit Golduck much better.

- Mega Mr. Mime (Psychic/Fairy) <Mimenite>

Ability: Infiltrator

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 40/45/85/140/120/130

Summary: A fast Special glass cannon who doesn't care about screens or subs.

Gen 2

- Mega Meganium (Grass) <Meganiumite>

Ability: Regenerator

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 80/115/150/90/150/40

Summary: Mega Mega! One of my favourite Grass starter <3 Too bad it is not very good :( I struggled with the choice of ability but finally decided on Regenerator so that Mega Mega can get in to tank hits and get out to heal back up.

- Mega Typhlosion (Fire) <Typhlosionite>

Ability: Fur Coat

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 90/90/100/140/114/100

Summary: I always like the idea of Fur Coat and Typhlosion seems like a great candidate coz it is FLUFFY! Other than that it just hits harder on the special side.

- Mega Feraligatr (Water/Dragon) <Feraligatite>

Ability: Simple

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 105/145/100/100/90/90

Summary: The choice of ability is really simple :P It can learn Dragon Dance, Hone Claws, Swords Dance, Power-Up Punch and Agility. The Dragon typing is so Kingdra won't be lonely.

- Mega Delibird (Ice/Fairy) <Delibirdite>

Ability: Refrigerate

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 80/120/50/10/50/120

Summary: A Physical glass cannon. It can learn Fake Out, Quick Attack, Rapid Spin and Present! I thought Refrigerate would be an interesting ability as it makes Rapid Spin able to hit Ghost Type and Present can be very powerful although very random too. New Fairy typing suits Delibird well imo and it reduces weakness to Stealth Rock damage although Steel become 4x more effective. Maybe also make Delibird able to learn Play Rough?

Gen 3

- Mega Milotic (Water/Dragon) <Miloticite>

Ability: Multiscale

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 95/60/100/140/160/85

Summary: My Pokemon bae <3 Still a bit annoyed that ORAS didn't give Milotic a mega. Like, really??? Anw, Water/Fairy is my dream for Mega Milotic but seeing that it does not learn any Fairy move except Disarming Voice, I guess Water/Dragon makes more sense. Multiscale fits it perfectly imo and helps make Mega Milotic a tanky threat that cannot be OHKO.

- Mega Flygon (Ground/Dragon) <Flygonite>

Ability: Sand Rush

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 80/150/80/130/80/100

Summary: Seeing that Flygon is known as "The Desert Spirit", I thought it would be apt for its mega to be amazing in a Sandstorm team.

Gen 4

- Mega Luxray (Electric/Dark) <Luxrite>

Ability: Speed Boost

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 80/153/90/100/90/110

Summary: The Dark typing should have been there in the first place imo. Plus now Crunch is a STAB.

- Mega Vespiquen (Bug/Flying) <Vespiquenite>

Ability: Serene Grace

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 70/80/80/144/80/120

Summary: Love, love, LOVE Vespiquen! Since she learns Air Slash, it gives me an idea to give her mega Serene Grace and nice Speed. Air Slash for the flinch, Sludge Bomb for 60% poison chance, Bug Buzz to reduce Sp. Def if one is lucky... I really hope Vespiquen will get a mega soon.

- Mega Togekiss (Fairy/Flying) <Togekissinite>

Ability: Pixilate

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 85/80/95/165/115/105

Summary: Work that Extreme Speed and Hyper Voice! Pixilate can fix Togekiss' problem of being a special-inclined Fairy type without Moonblast. But the Mega Stone name is kinda horrendous :(

- Mega Froslass (Ice/Ghost) <Froslassinite>

Ability: Snow Warning

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 70/80/70/130/70/160

Summary: I really wanna see Froslass join her hubby in the Mega club (Besides we need more Ghost Type mega). Snow Warning suits her design and background very well and 100% accuracy Blizzard is always good. Her speed makes her tie with Ninjask as the second fastest Pokemon and I think it's a fair compensation for her frailness. Besides, Froslass always strikes me as an elusive Pokemon and high speed illustrates that elusiveness. However, she has the same problem as Togekiss in the Mega Stone name department :wacko:

Gen 5

- Mega Stoutland (Normal) <Stoutlandite>

Ability: Strong Jaw

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 100/140/100/45/100/115

Summary: One of my fave doggy Pokemon! So many jaw moves, so Strong Jaw seems like a natural choice. Although sadly there is no Normal type jaw move. Why GameFreak, whyyyy?!?

- Mega Gigalith (Rock) <Gigalithite>

Ability: Analytic

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 110/185/170/60/80/10

Summary: Slow is the way to go for this pile of rock.

- Mega Scrafty (Fighting/Dark) <Scraftinite>

Ability: Reckless

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 90/130/125/45/125/73

Summary: High Jump Kick and Head Smash. Those 2 are really my only reasons for Reckless.

- Mega Garbodor (Poison/Steel) <Garbodorite>

Ability: Heatproof

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 120/104/135/60/135/20

Summary: Ikr? What was I thinking when I even started thinking of a mega for this pile of trash?!? I mean when BW first came out I hated it with a passion but time has mellowed my hatred, I guess. Besides Poison/Steel is a unique type so that's cool. And with Heatproof, Mega Garbodor is basically only 4x weak against Ground Type with resistances towards 10 Types! I think it'd be interesting.

- Mega Chandelure (Ghost/Fire) <Chandelurite>

Ability: Levitate

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 60/55/100/185/100/120

Summary: The ability is basically common sense. It's a floating chandelier for god's sake!

- Mega Bisharp (Dark/Steel) <Bisharpite>

Ability: Moxie

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 85/160/100/60/80/105

Summary: The idea is to get Defiant Bisharp in against Intimidate or stat-reducing shenanigans, mega evolve then proceed to sweep. Although at 105 Speed, I believe it would not be too OP. Besides Prankster Will-O-Wisp and Physical wall exists ;)

- Mega Braviary (Normal/Flying) <Braviarite>

Ability: Tough Claws

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 100/150/90/70/90/110

Summary: Wow, I didn't realize that I have so many megas in Gen 5... Originally I thought of Gale Wings but a 150 Attack STAB Brave Bird priority seems a bit too much... So I settled with the typical but effective Tough Claws.

Gen 6

- Mega Clawitzer (Water) <Clawitzerite>

Ability: Mega Launcher

HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd: 84/103/117/160/106/30

Summary: Everyone's favourite lobster has gotten slower with more deadly aura and pulse attacks. I really like the idea of a hard-hitting Water Mega who works well in Trick Room team.

Clearly I have too much free time. I might add to this if I have more ideas.

Edited by Aldariel

Gen 1: Mega Fearow

Fearow has been completely left in the dirt. It needs something to make it relevant

Gen 2: Mega Azumarill

I love Azumarill so I want it to get a mega.

Gen 3: Mega Flygon

Flygon needs something to make it good. It has a cool type and design but isn't great.

Gen 4: Mega Luxray

Luxray is cool. A dark type Mega Luxray would be much cooler and it needs a stat buff.

Gen 5: Mega Garbodor/ Mega Vanilluxe

Just as a major "stuff you" to all the genwunners on the face of this planet.

Gen 6: Mega Dedenne

Just look at my avatar...

Gen 1: Mega Fearow

Fearow has been completely left in the dirt. It needs something to make it relevant

Gen 2: Mega Azumarill

I love Azumarill so I want it to get a mega.

Gen 3: Mega Flygon

Flygon needs something to make it good. It has a cool type and design but isn't great.

Gen 4: Mega Luxray

Luxray is cool. A dark type Mega Luxray would be much cooler and it needs a stat buff.

Gen 5: Mega Garbodor/ Mega Vanilluxe

Just as a major "stuff you" to all the genwunners on the face of this planet.

Gen 6: Mega Dedenne

Just look at my avatar...

Gen 6: Fair enough. I mean I would go for my favorites to.

here are some new additions:

Cofagrigus-Ghost/Dark-mummy(add some points to def and sp def and with only the fairy weakness it is more than ok)

Ferrothorn-Grass/Steel-Iron barbs(reduce its speed and sp atk to almost 0 and increase equally both its defenses and it becomes the ultimate staller)

Emolaga-Electric/Flying-serene grace(sp atk and speed major increase.it can benefit by this ability from moves like air slash,charge beam etc.)

Sandslash-Ground/Steel-Tough claws(atk and def boost.it gains more weaknesses also a ton of resistances.it has claws and tough claws suits it very well)

Primeape-Fighting-moxie(this pokemon has potential.good atk and speed.whith an increase and moxie it can gain the glory it deserves)

Muk-Poison/Dark-Filter(whith ground as it only weakness,filter can make it a real wall)

Darmanitan-Fire/Fighting-sheer power(it is a glass cannon already.make it fire/fighting so it gains stab from hammer arm ,superpower,brick break.)

I don't think that all of these should get them but that they are good ideas:

Gen 1: Arcanine, Dragonite, Muk, Machamp, Dodrio, Weezing, Ninetails, Electrode (maybe give it an ability that allows it to survive explosion on one hp and then faints the next time it uses it?), Tentacruel, Lapras, Snorlax.

Gen 2: Starters, Furret, (Hey doesn't anyone think that sandstream on mega tyranitar is redundant??? I mean at least give it Mold breaker, Sand force or sand veil) Crobat, Xatu, Sudowoodo, Politoed, Shuckle, Weavile,

Gen 3: Breloom, Mightyena, Linoone, Shiftry, I agree with shedinja, Wailord, Cacturn, Wiscash, Zangoose, Seviper, Deoxys (OP shit would be stance change like ability)

Gen 4: Starters, Bibarel (but did you know

Apparently Bidoof is getting another evolution.

, And also maybe with an ability that boosts HM moves), Drifblim, Chatot, Spiritomb, Toxicroak, ELECTIVIRE (One of my favourite f**king pokes) Porygon Z

Gen 5: No starters, Leipard, ExcaKILL, Krookodile, Scolipede, Zoroark (One of my favourite f**king pokes), Volcarona, Golurk, (too many legendaries)

Gen 6: Mega da f**king starters, I haven't played X and Y so i wouldn't know.

Finally if i had to take my pick i would choose: Arcanine, Crobat, Shedinja, ELECTIVIRE, Zoroark, Greninja.

Mega Golduck

Water/Psychic

Sheer Force (Scald, Psychic, Ice Beam...) or No Guard (Hypnosis, Hydro Pump, Blizzard...)

Boost defenses and sp. atk

Mega Meganium

Grass/Fairy

Pixilate (Body Slam)

Boost atk and defenses

Decent Set - Swords Dance, Body Slam, Seed Bomb, Leech Seed

Mega Typhlosion

Fire/Ground

Magma Defense (Turns Water type attacks into Rock)

Boost sp. attack and defenses

Mega Feraligatr

Water/Dark

Strong Jaw or Sheer Force

Boost attack and Speed

Mega Sudowoodo

Rock/Fighting

Iron Fist

Boost atk and defenses

Mega Dunsparce

Flying/Ground

Aerilate

Boost in everything

Mega Milotic

Water/Dragon

Multiscale

Boost in everything minus speed

Mega Torterra

Grass/Ground

Thick Fat

Mega Infernape

Fire/Fighting

Iron Fist

Boost in everything minus defenses

Mega Empoleon

Water/Steel

Technician (Aqua Jet, Metal Claw, Aerial Ace, Knock Off...)

Boost in everything

Mega Carnivine

Grass/Dark

Bug Trap (Bug type moves heals it)

Boost in everything

Mega Serperior

Grass/Dragon

Contrary

Boost in everything specially in defenses

Mega Emboar

Fire/Ground

Rock Head

Mega Samurott

Water/Fighting

Huge Power

Boost in everything minus atk and sp. atk

Mega Heatmor

Fire

Bug Trap or No Guard

HUGE boost in defenses and a little in sp. atk

Mega Chesnaught

Grass/Fighting or Grass/Steel

Iron Barbs

Boost in defenses and atk

Mega Delphox

Fire/Psychic

Prankster

Boost speed and sp. atk (a little in defense)

Mega Greninja

Water/Dark

Protean

Boost in everything minus defenses

Mega Pangoro

Fighting/Dark (I want Fighting/Grass but his movepool is full of dark things :()

Fur Coat

Boost in everything

Mega Avalugg

Ice/Rock

Mirror Body (Steel type atks do neutral damage)

HUGE boost in defense and attacks

GEN 1:

Charizard - The other 24 letters of the alphabet worth of Megas.

Pikachu - Just you wait. Something like "Ash's pikachu is so powerful, it doesn't need to evolve first to Mega evolve!"

Dugtrio - I'd like to see a Mega Dugtrio. It would probably become one massive giant head (heh). 50 points in Speed and Mega Dugtrio would outspeed every single pokémon in the game bar Deoxys-S. That's pretty neat. Still die to priority.

Parasect - Insert Azery dying here (I don't know what they could do to Parasect to make it work though).

Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Jynx, Tauros and Lapras - The only pokémons from Gen 1 that don't evolve into anything. So new evo or new mega. And I'm pretty sure they'll go with new mega and baby Lapras.

I'm not gonna bother to list everything from other Gens too, but like I said in another topic: I think we'll be heading to a direction where all fully evolved pokés will have a Mega~

Pikachu - Just you wait. Something like "Ash's pikachu is so powerful, it doesn't need to evolve first to Mega evolve!"

I can really see this happening, just to spite Raichu. You have the mascot that'll never be allowed to become a Raichu, the Light Ball, the cosplay Pikachus...really, Raichu is Game Freak's punching bag.

• Global Mods

I don't have the energy to go through possible stats and abilities, but here are ones I'd like to see in the future.

Gen 1

Butterfree

Raichu

Golem

Machamp

Nidoking

Nidoqueen

Dragonite

Jynx

Arcanine

Ninetales

Rapidash

Tentacruel

Seaking

Arbok

Wigglytuff

Articuno

Zapdos

Moltres

Gen 2

Meganium

Typhlosion

Feraligatr

Skarmory

Slowking

Sunflora

Ursaring

Dunsparce

Jumpluff

Girafarig

Crobat

Lanturn

Gen 3

Ludicolo

Shiftry

Torkoal

Milotic

Flygon

Walrein

Masquerain

Exploud

Swellow

Pelipper

Tropius

Chimecho

Kecleon

Castform

Gen 4

Torterra

Infernape

Empoleon

Kricketune

Luxray

Roserade

Lumineon

Carnivine

Spiritomb

Gliscor

Weavile

Froslass

Gen 5

Serperior

Emboar

Samurott

Leavanny

Scolipede

Cofagrigus

Zoroark

Hydreigon

Lilligant

Whimsicott

Sigilyph

Gen 6

Chesnaught

Delphox

Greninja

Heliolisk

Goodra

Slurpuff

Aromatisse

Hawlucha

Gogoat

+any Pokemon that desperately need some kind of boost

I was originally going to include Vivillon, but it would be a pain to make megas for all those forms. I was also going to include Pyroar and Meowstic, but that might also be difficult.

Mega Florges might be interesting aesthetically, but it already has a ton of Special Defense and is annoying enough with Confide.

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

I think a Mega Arbok would be very cool. Poison/Dark with Strong Jaw, with the main boosts going to Attack and bulk. A set like Crunch/Poison Fang/Ice Fang/Coil would be what to aim for.

Weavile could use a little bit of love, too. Getting a bit more attack and speed so it is better at managing OHKOs would be a game-changer for Vinny's mascot. Snow Cloak instead of Pickpocket would be cool, too. Like an icy assassin.

A mega Dunsparce that mega-evolves like Rayquaza (but perhaps with Air Slash rather than Dragon Ascent)(or just an evolution). Ground-Flying with Stance Change (like Aegislash, but more majestic; think about Winged Kuribo Lvl10). It has the movepool to support swapping around or simply staying in one form.