The mysterious voice: your guess?

Monochrome_Complex

So you know the mystery voice that appears at the end of the Citrea de whatever arc and during Terra's gym challenge, the one who says something along the lines of "that was fun! let's play again later tee hee" or something like that, right? Who do you think it is?

Well looking at the museum you come across this:

The Ivory Beast Beget its light

And through a song in the darkness was the first breath breathed into like creatures.

The song in darkness part leads me to believe that meloetta may be this voice, with perhaps her sinnature move(relic song) ability being this song mentioned in the legend . For one thing, the voice has the speech style of a little girl or child, which meloetta resembles. Another thing is that Reborn kind of seems to want to give lesser used pokemon in the games more focus, and Meloetta/Arceus didn't get much actual importance in the game, being something of an extra or background lore. This does make her quite likely to have some bit of focus in Reborn. Also being a normal type she could possibly be used by El later on, maybe even against her will as a PULSE mon, which would be kind of awesome.

My other guess would be either Jirachi or Celebi, and the latter would certainly fit with my "Lin is from the future" theory.

What are your theories?

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

I didn't notice this voice.

(I probably forgot about it)

If it is there though, I'm certainly interested to find out about it though.

(Sandwich seems to have learned the entire script of the game off by heart, I am inclined to believe in the ice-cream)

Given that there was a Ditto-Arceus, it seems likely Arceus actually is somehow connected to Circ de Ariste. Whether Arceus is there now or not, who knows. Also in the SubSeven Sactuary, the library mentions that at the end of the light is the darkest dark, or something like that. So it could be Girantina and Arceus are in there together. Or maybe it's just a tape recorder and all the main characters are actually pokemon in disguise.

i thought it might be kid lin saying that

im not sure why but thats what i first thought

can i ask what SO3 is

Star Ocean 3, known for having one of the worst plot twists in JRPG history. Google it up if you dare but it'd completely ruin Reborn's story for me if Ame pulled something like that.

Terra saying it's a baby arceus could be metaphorical and it is Jirachi, since Jirachi can grant any wish and theoretically create a new universe or at least have it created via some way if someone so desired it. In the way of functioning as a world creator, it could be considered a "baby arceus.' Plus it's white too like Arceus and sort of fits the "came from the stars" thing.,

It could be a literal baby Arceus, but idk that seems a little too blatant. I'm more convinced it's Jirachi.

Here's my unpopular 1st thoughts: Whenever I first saw that text, my thoughts kind of immediately flew back to the pokemon movie 3 where the unown were keeping a little girl prisoner and they basically "just wanted to play". The concept just really reminded me of that, and...in THAT part of the Citae, there ARE unown in the grass and stuff o_o Maybe it can also allude to Lin being the little girl, and later Adrienn being trapped there

But uh, yeah, idk. What if it's that friend of Ame's who committed suicide and can be seen in some form in Reborn?

I still think it is that mysterious girl who we only saw the silhouette of.

The only Legendary Pokemon that was relevant to the plot so far, is Arceus. I'm not sure how the plot will expand, but I doubt any more will be involved. (I really like the Meloetta theory though. It's definitely original)

Other than nausea, this kind of speculation will get y'all nowhere. You are doing two fundamental mistakes: ignoring the puzzle to focus on minute details, you ignore the Intel we get from the game, the tendencies of the game's plot (the only legendaries the game has bothered with are Arceus, a child's doll and a miniboss in a computer game. Stop filling all the gaps with Legendary glue. Unless Ame decides to crap on her story and troll us to hell, they don't make sense.

Knock yourselves out. I'll write a holistic speculation thread when I can. Just don't throw stuff around that don't make any sense at all for the story :P

Circling around like that will only make you dizzy.