Task Force Buster 3 a Nanoha-verse RP[OOC]

rustytengo

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, finished, lemme know if the backstory doesn't work, since I more or less cheated half of it out owo

after conferring with Hiss we didn't find anything wrong with it. Its a bit unusual but there's just as unusual things with the cannon. I had a bit of a nit pick with your device given that Modern Belka Devices didn't become common use until after A's but that can all be explained through upgrading it. If you ever want to expand of it within the RP just PM me and we can talk.

so fun since i have the next few days off i will working on the IC post so be on the look out for it....right need to add all of those characters to the OP.

Indeed, ratios are important

TBH, I was mostly just worried about my excuse for not writing the first part of his life since I wasn't sure how plausible void stasis was in this universe, though considering it seems to run on fairly similar rules to Prisma Illya I figured it'd work

Indeed, ratios are important

TBH, I was mostly just worried about my excuse for not writing the first part of his life since I wasn't sure how plausible void stasis was in this universe, though considering it seems to run on fairly similar rules to Prisma Illya I figured it'd work

its fine there's nothing against it in the cannon. yeah they do run similar its like they might of crossed over at one point.

I mean, it suits "flying magic sniper" pretty well. Plus, I was torn between this and a close-range bruiser type character, then Acqui told me about hers.

yeah it does. now hopefully your character doesn't run into someone on the other side whose specializes in dealing with Mid mages hehe.

its fine there's nothing against it in the cannon. yeah they do run similar its like they might of crossed over at one point.

yeah it does. now hopefully your character doesn't run into someone on the other side whose specializes in dealing with Mid mages hehe.

There IS an official Kaleid Liner x Nanoha crossover...

Also, anti-Mid? EC for dayz kek.

Though I think it was only two chapters long.

EC is more anti-everything. I mean look at what happened to Signum...

Though I think it was only two chapters long.

EC is more anti-everything. I mean look at what happened to Signum...

yeah i know there one and an official Fate/Stay Night x Nanoha crossover.

Hiss know all that i really don't know anything much of what is going on in Vivid and Force hence why i placed the RP when i did.

so no EC. more like someone who quite good at hitting things back.

Edited by rustytengo

yeah i know there one and an official Fate/Stay Night x Nanoha crossover.

Hiss know all that i really don't know anything much of what is going on in Vivid and Force hence why i placed the RP when i did.

so no EC. more like someone who quite good at hitting things back.

Hegemon fist. Tossing your own beamz back at you for dayz.

Doing that Gears of Destiny was fun. If you get the timing right, Einhart's Hegemon Fist is a long-range mage killer and was absolutely fun to use.

Doing that Gears of Destiny was fun. If you get the timing right, Einhart's Hegemon Fist is a long-range mage killer and was absolutely fun to use.

and you two forget that i don't read or speak Japanese so i can't play those games(unless there is an English version if so I'm a gonna go spend some money)

Geez, everything happens while I'm asleep, lolz! ><

Especially now that school and work have started...

ikr

After today my schedule should stabilize a bit, though. I'm usually done with class by one.

don't worry it unusual for me to have this much time off. most of my post will probably be late night most times.

Relevant: 4sxht3.jpg

and Kosher doesn't know how relevant this picture is since you know the Director Nanoha eventually went on to direct Madoka.

Eh, it doesn't feel that dark to me, I mean there are some parts involving a whip but that's about it so far

Also, sorry Rusty, but I may have gone and made some edits to Katsuo's appearance, nothing too major, mostly just changed his casual outfit and made him tall