Pixelart

Bazaro

im guessing that took weeks to design?

Knowing Baz he probably only took 10 minutes to do that background.

I'm not that fast, it still took a few hours ^^;

Everything in that image (except the Shenreon sprite itself) comes straight from the Reborn Battlebacks folder. The battle platform is a combination between Reborn City and Burning Field, with a few of my own tweaks (namely the blue flames) and the background is a cropped-down Cave Field background recolored with blues and purples.

It will be, because I had Baz make it~

I STILL NEED SHENREON'S BACKSPRITES BAZ

I'm working on it, okay :(

Edited by Bazaro

Way to go Baz. I can't remember if you had a fangame project of yours, but if you don't I suggest you come up with one soon. A dragon eeveelution is enough of a reason for playing a game :P

iirc he's part of Guardian's team (no, not Life of Guardians). Shenreon is part of Chubb's project...Kingdom's something...I can't remember off the top of my head. But yeah, there are a lot of job openings in the fan game expose (especially spriters).

w2hfVDQ.png

Full battle, Shenreon vs Sylveon! Despite the level advantage, this should be an easy match-up for Sylveon.

This was made entirely in Paint.Net, I never touched RPG Maker or any of the such. About 5 hours of work total.

Edited by Bazaro

• 4 months later...