Its ok ive been ghosted by runestones a long time ago and now im ghosted by Love potions.

I am literally physically incapable of summoning a good male servant. All I ever get is female ones

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ayy everyone's ascended now, who should be my first servant to grind to 90 and lead with in order to get the most FP from people?

BrfWTvV.jpg

The one with the highest stats, so crosdresser saber

ayy everyone's ascended now, who should be my first servant to grind to 90 and lead with in order to get the most FP from people?

BrfWTvV.jpg

The ones who make farming easier i guess, Vanilla Saber or Alter that have AOE NP(those hands are just annoying to farm)

Who is the mysterious pink hair?

What is Mercedes/Nightingale's role in the story?

Why did they make Edison a rainbow lion?

No answers, only more questions...

Following up questions

Where is Calamity Jane in the CM?

Is Saber Diarmuid as gold servant finally a reality?

Are our quartzs safe from despair and anguish of not rolling pink haired waifu and Saber Diarmuid?

DD, jelly of your EX luck, send me some of that luck when i roll Iskander/Ramesses

• 2 weeks later...

ayy customer support got my acc back for me, props to them especially as they would give a response within like 6-7 hours

also did 15 rolls and no gold servants, which is typical since i only manage to get spooked by a random 5*s

but i guess you could call this EX rank luck in CE rolling???

GnvRDHb.jpg

Aside from 1 guaranteed 4*, i would say that's pretty good 10-roll 'cause 2 5* CEs, albeit those 2 CEs don't have a lot of use, on another note, i rolled a Mercedes on my alt account on 10 roll(that account attracts too many a Berserkers, an NP4 Kiyohime, Lancelot, Heracles and now Nightingale, if only Cu Alter would grace it with his presence after unlocking America, if only), managed to only pull a Formalcraft from 10 roll on main

my curse of rolling the worst servants in every category continues, and this time it wasn't even a character i liked. a nurse being Berserker is dumb. Her art is bad. Her animations look awkward as fuck. Her niche is terrible. I am actually legitimately angry over rolling a 5*.

my curse of rolling the worst servants in every category continues, and this time it wasn't even a character i liked. a nurse being Berserker is dumb. Her art is bad. Her animations look awkward as fuck. Her niche is terrible. I am actually legitimately angry over rolling a 5*.

Lion head rainbow shooting inventor says hi, seriously though, It's as if DelightWorks wittingly shoved badly designed(it's a matter of personal opinion, but still relatively speaking everything about Nightingale shouts improvement) 5* down players' throat just to mess with them, i suspect that this gacha rate is tweaked so that you can get Mercedes easier than usual knowing that Nightingale is fan least favourite.

at least y'all are getting things the last few ten rolls i have done only have rolled out either servants i already had or CE that are bad(i'm looking at you Shinji) or ones i have already. i Haven't even got a four star servant in the last few rolls. i Got D'eon by random luck through that a 4 roll.

Lion head rainbow shooting inventor says hi, seriously though, It's as if DelightWorks wittingly shoved badly designed(it's a matter of personal opinion, but still relatively speaking everything about Nightingale shouts improvement) 5* down players' throat just to mess with them, i suspect that this gacha rate is tweaked so that you can get Mercedes easier than usual knowing that Nightingale is fan least favourite.

Edison's design at least shows some thought into it, and I've been told his animations are actually pretty great. (I never used him, personally.) Nightingale... is Nightingale. Her animations are like, clawing people, and a super awkward-looking quick draw pistol attack, and she just looks super uncoordinated. Her voice is nice but that's about it.

Not to mention I was rolling for the other two 5* berserkers available currently.

Edison's design at least shows some thought into it, and I've been told his animations are actually pretty great. (I never used him, personally.) Nightingale... is Nightingale. Her animations are like, clawing people, and a super awkward-looking quick draw pistol attack, and she just looks super uncoordinated. Her voice is nice but that's about it.

Not to mention I was rolling for the other two 5* berserkers available currently.

Don't you mean 'Wardo Fasu Dominason'?I concur about the animation, Leomon is way better than Memphistophele like eww what even is that thing. With Nightingale, in term of viablility as a servant, I think they are trying to experiment with the concept of a supportive damage dealer, I find her having good synergy with Hans on my alt while the shota lack of offense was compensated by her mad enhancement EX, her BBAAQ isn't outstanding but isn't bad either, her NP clears debuffs which is pretty useful in battles against demon pillars. Hopefully Cu Alter will get a rate up after this.

Edited by TimTim

well i nearly have one or two servants close to max ascension after how ever long I been playing. speaking of that where's place i can grind for horseshoes at? i need them for medusa....and burning pages but i can find those.