Pokemon Revolution

I think Jacob might also allow spots for Victory Road Trainers, too, like how it was in Arcane, but I have no idea about that part.

As for Omega, since he already has his Ultima/Black November team down, he would just also have to make an Electric team as his gym team, and his Ultima/November team would be for everything else. I don't know how Omega would want to deal with these two teams, but that's how I'm assuming it right now.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what Milotic is saying is good opinion so I would see what you want to go with: evasion or all out offense for glaceon. If Jacob does fields, i'm sure you're getting some kind of ice field which accounts hail.

Also, I'm wondering if you saw my latest suggestions Snow. I believe having offensive rotom is really good for your team and I don't believe rotom should be a screen setter because it's got huge sp atk stat while also being bulky.

Also account for sr because being ice, it will do 25% to most of your team which is huge in a gym battle. Can anyone on your team get defog?

Yes Trevo. I will be a very useful spy for you. ;D I agree with Trevo about being electric and part of team scorpia too.

PBX I love your character's name. It's so cool.

I edited the post a bit. Looking for ice shard replacement on Mamo, although base 80 speed isn't great. Definitely going for evasion on Glace. No one really sees it coming. As for SR, I don't know if the tm will be available when my gym is challenged, and any rock(/ground) type who dares to try and set up will get a waterfall/ ice move to the face.

As for Rotom, utility would greatly improve my team's survivability, because ice is pretty much the worst defensive type I can use all the bulk I can get.

nepeta you can apply for the spots listed in the first post. Mostly gym leader and grunts, aces spots too.

You hold the water gym right? I saw the empty spot and applied for water becuase MIlotic lol, but then I changed it to Normal becuase I read a post from Jacob saying you still hold it.

Nope I'm ghost. I was in Arcane and I auto kept it here too so Water is all free and good for you for getting it if you want it. :D

I would keep the Ice Shard on Mamo just because of that base 80 tbh. Everything else you said are good points so I can't contest it lol. ;D

Edited by pbood2

Black November members. Since I am your spy, two things am I still an admin in the Black November or am I just a spy? Second, I need a spy theme so suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I wonder what Amethyst thinks of all these fangames popping up in reborn forums. ;D

Then I shall be a gym leader!

Name: Leon (Code name: Omega)

Type: Electric

End-game Team:

Ace: Manectric

Galvunatla

Stunfisk/Eeletross

Electrive

Emogla

Lanturn

Personality: A laid back as a gym leader but hard working and honourable as a higher up commander but a body guard with a completely different team

Backstory: Born in a city that make and produce much of their own survival (you could say goldenleaf kind of city) Leon has grown love with electric types since he saw one of Volkner's battles and made his goal to be a electric type gym leader like his idol but one day, his town was raided by the Scorpia cult and killed his parents. He will live in exchange for his loyalty to the cult. Now he made his dream come true but at a price. But he take it.

Sprite: Yellow hair, Black jacket, yellow shirt, black pants, and black shoes. Also around 23 years old. Slim body type.

Well aqua what type of team do you want because I can help pick pokemon based on what you want. :D

I think I have a team I like.

What do think of Gliscor, Staraptor, Skarmory, Noivern, Togekiss, Mega-Zard Y?

What pokemon you think I should change, if any?

I'd prefer to keep the team balanced, if at all possible.

I like the team you have in your Trainer Card lol looks nice and powerful

Edited by Milotic

Black November members. Since I am your spy, two things am I still an admin in the Black November or am I just a spy? Second, I need a spy theme so suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I wonder what Amethyst thinks of all these fangames popping up in reborn forums. ;D

Well, she started the revolution so she should be proud. I think we need a subform for demos so they're easier to find among all the posts.

Reckless Staraptor HURTS. Depending on your placement I would replace Noivern with a different dragon/flying type. Actually considering it evolves late, go ahead and replace it. Mega Zard Y.... Alright, sure. Also placement dependent. Consider Flame Orb+ Guts Swellow. It's a pain to deal with.

I like the team you have in your Trainer Card lol looks nice and powerful

But that would mean Megamence... Actually, your trainer card team looks solid. You have a lot of options

I like that team that you made. Really well done. You have balance being sp bulk, physical bulk, sp atk, physical attack. Defog on Skar and you're safe from SR for a bit. I find noivern is actually really good unlike what others are saying, especially with that speed and sp atk stat.

Milotic's suggestion is ok except I don't find yanmega and especially mandi (I guess defog but skarmory has that) to be useful and talonflame is great but who knows what gens Jacob will be including in this.

Everyone else seems to say the trainer card team is better so it's up to you which team you want to use.

Edited by pbood2

Eh. I kind of picked my Trainer card team without any real regard for what is actually 'good.' I just picked my favourite flyers from each generation.

I think I'll stick with the team I picked out there, and list some alternatives in case I need to have a few replaced.(I would be a bit disappointed, flying is a pretty strong type. It would be a shame to see it come too early.)

I like that team that you made. Really well done. You have balance being sp bulk, physical bulk, sp atk, physical attack. Defog on Skar and you're safe from SR for a bit. I find noivern is actually really good unlike what others are saying, especially with that speed and sp atk stat.

Milotic's suggestion is ok except I don't find yanmega and especially mandi (I guess defog but skarmory has that) to be useful and talonflame is great but who knows what gens Jacob will be including in this.

Everyone else seems to say the trainer card team is better so it's up to you which team you want to use.

Oh for the love of Arceus how many times to I have to say Stealth Rock isn't as big as you think it is. Besides, AI won't bother with Defog (unless you have a very high talent and want to completely rewrite essential's AI which would take a very long time). I get annoyed when people recommend competetive strategies as essential AI is not a human player, but a machine.

Generally, I'd like to see an early game Flying leader because there are a ton of underrated Flying types that would perform well there such as Mega Pidgeot, Masquerain, Chatot, etc. It's probably one of the most fun when your not a late game leader. If you are a late game, Mandibuzz is a must as that is the only tank flying type out there (well outside of Skarmory). As for Talonflame...dondon was right saying it wasn't that much of a threat. I actually had to axe it on Ciel's team for the pitiful damage output (even with a Life Orb) for hardcore. Early game it'd be a threat, but Charizard is a better option imo.

Tropius is another one I can recommend for an early game team. That thing can be an absolute nightmare to the point I might have to axe it for a certain leader. Seriously, don't limit yourself for Flying types due to its huge diversity. Pelipper is another one people forget about as well. It evolves very early making it eye catching for a leader team in the early stage.

Generally, I'd like to see an early game Flying leader because there are a ton of underrated Flying types that would perform well there such as Mega Pidgeot, Masquerain, Chatot, etc. It's probably one of the most fun when your not a late game leader.

Tropius is another one I can recommend for an early game team. That thing can be an absolute nightmare to the point I might have to axe it for a certain leader. Seriously, don't limit yourself for Flying types due to its huge diversity. Pelipper is another one people forget about as well. It evolves very early making it eye catching for a leader team in the early stage.

You make a good point.

With that in mind. I think I will try to make an early game team as well as a late game team. In case an early Flying gym ends up being a thing.

You all seem to forget that I have a Salamence, too. Then again, I also have a Gardevoir, but I digress. XD

Since I am the Leader of the Black November (Scorpitaria, if that is the new shorter name), I honestly have no idea what the ranks will be for pbood and Jamaka. Jamaka, if you want to be something else, that is fine.

Jacob, do you want the Admins to give more information as well, such as personality, and all that?

Oh, and Kyler is Jamaka, in case anybody didn't know.

One question. Since I'm the leader of the Black November, does that kinda make me the Vice Leader of Ultima in a way, like Colress from Black and White 2? If so, I wouldn't really mind. Either way, I'll still be humble about it, and call myself an Admin (Should my position change over time)

Ok first, SO MANY RESPONSES! Thanks everyone! ^_^ Second, Trevore is similar to Colress in his ranking with the other 3 admins beneath him and then the rest of the grunts. Third, I will only include the first person to apply for a gym leader spot so if two people apply, the first will get the spot.

You all seem to forget that I have a Salamence, too. Then again, I also have a Gardevoir, but I digress. XD

Since I am the Leader of the Black November (Scorpitaria, if that is the new shorter name), I honestly have no idea what the ranks will be for pbood and Jamaka. Jamaka, if you want to be something else, that is fine.

Jacob, do you want the Admins to give more information as well, such as personality, and all that?

One question. Since I'm the leader of the Black November, does that kinda make me the Vice Leader of Ultima in a way, like Colress from Black and White 2? If so, I wouldn't really mind. Either way, I'll still be humble about it, and call myself an Admin (Should my position change over time)

Ok first, SO MANY RESPONSES! Thanks everyone! ^_^ Second, Trevore is similar to Colress in his ranking with the other 3 admins beneath him and then the rest of the grunts. Third, I will only include the first person to apply for a gym leader spot so if two people apply, the first will get the spot.

Since there are applications for Gym Leaders again, I was wondering if there are also going to be applications for Ultima Grunts and Cultists (For the Black November). We have all of our Admins organized (Omega, Jamaka, and pbood, along with your roles as the Brute Force Bodyguard, the Recon, and the Spy, you three will also be responsible for setting up the SUPREME machines, as well. However, I will also set up some SUPREMEs in some cases. Is the SUPREME idea is still a go, Jacob?), but now we're going to need grunts. If there are not a lot of people sign up to be grunts, we can make some up, too.

In this case, i would also like to apply for a gym leader spot if available.

Name: Viktor - Psychic gym leader

Appearence: 28-30 years old with cyan or blue hair, white eyes and if possible could be blind?

-Gardevoir Moonblast, Psychic/shock, Shadow ball, Calm mind (Mega/Ace)

-Gallade Psycho cut, Leaf blade, Night slash/X-Scizzor, Swords Dance

-Girafarig Nasty Plot, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam

-Medicham Bullet punch, Drain punch, Thunderpunch, Ice punch (Also instead of Medicham i could use a Simple ability Swoobat with Calm Mind, Air slash, Psyshock, Roost.)?

-Malamar Night slash, Psycho cut, Superpower, Hypnosis

-Exeggutor Giga drain, Leech seed, Sleep power, Psyshock or if you want something more of a special attacker and less of a stally mon

-(Starmie) (Scald), (Psyshock), (Ice beam), (Flash cannon)

Opening: Okay (trainer's name), the time has come for both of us to face our challenges. I accept your's.

Closure: Excellent fight.

After viktor got blind on his early 20s he lost his contact with the community, mostly turning to pokemon. Psychic pokemon, because they were the only ones he could actually visualize in his mind and befriend. So he practiced his psychic skills with his pokemon and mastered them. Now his task is to find a way back to the community and therefore the society and face his blindness problem.

As for a theme: i would like this. https://youtu.be/s_7FaCI9cyk?list=PL9793A30C55CED7F6

Now that i look at it Viktor could be something similar to my trainer card? But not with all that stuff.

-In case you mean starting by now- I did a copy paste :X

Edited by timbla

We have: The supreme machine which is our"pulse". The Black November cult from your words is supporting team Ultima. Two gym leaders as admins (myself and pbood) Trevo can explain the rest since I grabbed I thought off top my head.

Edited by OmegaRa1der

I leave this forum for a few hours to make a decent team and do schoolwork and already a bunch of gym slots are taken. Here is mine

Name Leona water gym leader

End Game team

ace vaporeon

lapras

lantern

politoad

feraligator

seismitoad

Basic personality Likes music and performs in their spare time. Admires/looks up to the gym leader from unova roxie. Named after the lunar calender month they were born. Started with an eevee on her journey and evolved it into vaporeon. Goal for herself is to be the first to discover an new eevee evolution. Very rambunctious.

Battle theme youtube.com/watch?v=ShLTI5xgoFA

Quotes Opening the speed of sound travels roughly four times as fast in the ocean. Will you ever be able to catch up to me

Closing Looks like you just stopped the beat

Other quotes Whats your sign?

Scorpio Get Away from you treacherous scum!

Running around at the speed of sound

Soak is an underrated move in my opinion give it to a somewhat bulky pokemon like lantern and your opponent will either have to switch out or take a super effective hit

Appearance blue and white hair blue and purple guitar

Possible gym puzzle memorize the sound pattern

Sprites yeah ill try to get one but no guranntees

Edited by nepeta100