Pokemon Revolution

May I point out something: Jamaka,myself and Trevo all have dragons (or look like) I have Garchomp, Jamaka have a possible hydrageion and Trevo have Charizard. I originally thought of gyarados for pbood but since he transitioned to ghost, I have deluge to find a look like which can't do right now because sleep. Also since I am revising teams, give me a half finished team and I can work with, not skilled enough to build a good mono. I will make a slight challenge.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure thing. I'll be sure to provide that info.

Preferred Name: Phoenix/Dusk whichever you prefer. When I turn sides, I want to be referred to Dark whatever name you pick to symbolize darkness coming over my character if possible.

Appearance: Brown skin, glasses, wisps, shadows and other ghost like things around the sprite if possible.

End-game Team (combination of these) (let me know which you like and I'll provide feedback):

Mega-Gengar or Gengar

Spiritomb

Mismagius

Golurk (just for you ;D)

Chandelure

Froslass

Aegislash

Trevenant

Dusknoir

Giratina

Question here being restrictions for the team Jacob. Legends? gen restrictions like can't use gen 5 or 6 pokemon etc

Also, since I have to have a team for my dark/team Scorpia side, I need to know what kind of types that team needs, etc?

Personality: Bi-polar - one side - Phoenix/Dusk the kind, gentle ghost lover who loves challenges from trainers and wants to show the power of his Ghost pokemon

Dark Phoenix/Dusk - the other side being dark hearted, mean, malevolent, manipulating, evil basically who betrays the pokemon league officials to join Team Scorpia (is this the team name)?

Need more personality information?

So is Arcane cancelled and being replaced with this? If so, I would like to apply for a gym leader/trainer of the fire, psychic, or fighting type, depending on the time in the game said gyms will show up.

My previous co-developer Axxel will be continuing Arcane while this is me and my Reborn helpers creating a new game. I'll figure out the order tonight.

Sure thing. I'll be sure to provide that info.

Preferred Name: Phoenix/Dusk whichever you prefer. When I turn sides, I want to be referred to Dark whatever name you pick to symbolize darkness coming over my character if possible.

Appearance: Brown skin, glasses, wisps, shadows and other ghost like things around the sprite if possible.

End-game Team (combination of these) (let me know which you like and I'll provide feedback):

Mega-Gengar or Gengar

Spiritomb

Mismagius

Golurk (just for you ;D)

Chandelure

Froslass

Aegislash

Trevenant

Dusknoir

Giratina

Question here being restrictions for the team Jacob. Legends? gen restrictions like can't use gen 5 or 6 pokemon etc

Also, since I have to have a team for my dark/team Scorpia side, I need to know what kind of types that team needs, etc?

Personality: Bi-polar - one side - Phoenix/Dusk the kind, gentle ghost lover who loves challenges from trainers and wants to show the power of his Ghost pokemon

Dark Phoenix/Dusk - the other side being dark hearted, mean, malevolent, manipulating, evil basically who betrays the pokemon league officials to join Team Scorpia (is this the team name)?

Need more personality information?

O.O That'll do.

Sorry for double post.

Omega I have yet to make my admin team so I will most likely include a dragon if I need to have one in my team and anything else I need. I do love Salamence but Giratina is ghost/dragon. Anybody saying perfect lol?

Hahaha. I see that face you did Jacob. Overwhelming information? Sorry I like to be thorough with details. :D

Edited by pbood2

Blasterman I didn't really steal it just because during Arcane, I was ghost leader and I auto remained it supposedly here too. Jacob just thought I was water I think.

Um I don't know what to think about that theme. It just doesn't go with me tbh. Sorry but thanks for suggesting it. Ultimately it's up to Jacob to decide I think or do I get to? I'm confused now haha.

I think we have a dark type team just for a stereotype personality but I think dark/psychic team is a possible including with the backstory. I think either Kroodile (or how to spell it) or Metagross would do for an ace. While I am trying to be original (no Hydra or Legends) I am trying to stick with a fear/dragonish theme. But it is your choice.

Edit: Samelence will work since it fits with fear. Pm me if you feel you need help with movesets and possibly provide strats. (I can see the possible strat for Jacob team)

Edited by OmegaRa1der

Well I just said Giratina because it matches the ghost theme I am and you said Dragon so yeah.

I can have Salamence though if need be since legends might not be ok lol.

I'm waiting for Jacob to let me know how to make my Team Scorpia team and what to include in it.

Quote for Phoenix/Dusk (let me know which name you like)

Beginning once talked to: Hello and welcome to *city name here* gym. My name is blank and I am a master of the spooky and mysterious ghost type. I love getting challenges from trainers and yours will be no exception because I love showing off my mastery of ghost types. Let's have an interesting battle!

Defeated by trainer: Oh man! I can't believe you beat my ghosts. Oh well and I guess it's back to the drawing board. (dark personality): How dare you think you can defeat me and get away with my badge!

Beats trainer: Well. What did I tell you. I am a master of ghost pokemon and there was no way you could beat me. (dark personality): Hahaha! As if you could ever beat me and the ghosts I command.

After battle talking: I will haunt you forever! BEWARE my power!

Kind personality: Oh my, sorry about that. My other personality doesn't like losing to challengers but I can keep it contained so you don't need to worry. As an apology and for winning, here take this TM. It's TM #?? which is ??. Description of move here.

Once I have information for Dark Phoenix/Dusk, I'll post quotes for those as well Jacob.

Again sorry for excessive information.

Edited by pbood2

Ok, here is my application for fire type leader:

Name: Incendia

Appearance: Similar to the trainer in my trainer card. White and red clothing. Wears a bandanna. Hair colour could be changed to match her colour scheme as well. 20-25 years of age.

Preferred Pokemon (or evolutionary lines of):

Arcanine

Vulpix

Blaziken

Darmanitan

Rotom

Typhlosion

Charizard

Chandelure

(Depending on the placing of the gym)

Personality:

Incendia is a pyromaniac, and keeps a collection of cannons in her gym. She prefers to stay out of conflict herself, but enjoys watching it. She may intervene if she thinks it will work to her advantage, or if she thinks it will make things more interesting. Neither aligned with Team Scorpia nor against them at the time of the gym battle. Just wants to watch the world burn.

Edited by Drymus

Yo, making an ice monotype is hard. As of now the only strategy I can go for is all out offense, since entry hazard spamming isn't a thing ice types do. Plus coverage isn't easy. And there's the mega problem, literally. I have two choices, neither of which are good. If I could get some kind of perma-hail setting then this would be easier...

Let's go over my thought process so far.

First draft:

Cloyster

Abomasnow

Froslass

Weavile

Glaceon

Mamoswine

Let's exclude legendaries for now.

Then I realized that Walrein and Lapras are things and can pull off a bulkier, stalling set. Also Rotom-Frost just came to mind too.

As for the mega... That depends entirely on weather or not I get hail/ice field. If I don't, then I might forgoe it in favor of icy rock Aboma. If I do, Mega Aboma seems better than Glalie. Rotom provides good coverage, so out goes Froslass.

Second draft:

Cloyster

Mega Aboma

Rotom-F

Weavile

Glaceon

Mamoswine

I'd go into more detail like moves and stuff, but it's 2am and I'm traveling later. Feedback on my team would be much appreciated

Edit: this is by no means my final submission. Just a bit of drafting here and there. Final to come soon.

Edited by SnowGlaceon

SnowGlaceon. Currently your team has 4 physical (m-aboma, weavile, mamo, cloyster) and 2 special attackers (glaceon and rotom-F) and I think cloyster is not very good and would honestly suggest the walrein option for bulk because it can also be a huge attacker with blizzard if has it.

I also believe in your team if possible, you should have something that can take out Ice's weaknesses such as water for the rock, something for steel, something for fire, something for fighting. Walrein is a great choice due to this reason. Mamo is good for the rock, steel and fire but beware fighting. I feel M-aboma is actually not good due to these reasons (bodied by all weaknesses) and I would actually suggest m-glalie because the grass typing doesn't help. Jynx is good for dealing with the huge threat that is fighting. I would also suggest the froslass because it's also good to counter the fighting type.

These are just suggestions though.

Hey I would like to apply for a gym leader position. Since I already applied for one on the Arcane version I figured my gym leader could be a brother to the gym leader, Tempo, in Arcane. The name would be Johnny but people would call him J2.

The team would be:

Aegislash

Metagross

Scizor

Skarmory

Excadrill

Bisharp

Personality- So Johnny would be really smart, like building his own planes kind of smart. However he also believes in having a strong body with a strong mind as well. So he will often make his own swords and shields and practice regularly with them for training and self-defense. He also does not believe in killing or doing harm to others on purpose, for example he is vegetarian. If he ever gets into a fight he won't just let his pokemon do all the work he will fight with them as necessary.

Design: Short black hair, blue polo, jeans, white tennis shoes, glasses, tan, always carries as sword on his back, just in case.

Story ideas: He would be an aerospace engineer working for a space program to help with the environment. However, Team Ultima would rather use this technology to in order expand human's technology. Johnny would be conflicted on whether to protect the environment or to expand technology. (I would personally see him be conflicted with this since with more technology they could better protect the environment as a whole but at the cost of some environment but I digress and will leave the ultimate decision up to you on whether or not to use this idea).

*Bonus really cool idea: For the gym battle if you could have a field effect that allow him to do damage along with the pokemon that would be awesome. It would make it seem as though he is fighting as well. You could also have the player use this to their advantage as well, will explain through the quotes.

Quotes:

Opening- "You have done well to make it here but lets see what your are really made of. You better not think that you could just get by ordering your pokemon to do everything. There are practice swords right there to your left pick one up and test your mettle." (I am very proud of the pun btw)

Closing(if player lost)- "See you can't just rely on your pokemon to do all the hard work. Try training yourself and come back again"

Closing(if player won)- "Looks like I still have a long ways to go. Time to go back to the lab to think of new strategies and then work at them to make them reality.

Theme: Mechanical Rhythm-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCclUgQk1Lk

If you have any questions regarding character or story aspects please message me. I will be happy to answer any questions to help make the game better.

Edited by Tempo17

SnowGlaceon. Currently your team has 4 physical (m-aboma, weavile, mamo, cloyster) and 2 special attackers (glaceon and rotom-F) and I think cloyster is not very good and would honestly suggest the walrein option for bulk because it can also be a huge attacker with blizzard if has it.

Dude...Cloyster is like the best Ice Type and second to Weavile. It's also a fantastic coverage to Fire along with Mamoswine. Those are the deadly 3 ice types as I call them. Mega Abomasnow...is pretty bad for games which pretty much makes Glalie the surperior mega (and that thing is useful). Aurorus is a little underrated and has an amazing movepool making it the special version of Abomasnow.

Jynx isn't a good fighting coverage as that thing will go down to any fighting move. Avalugg is probably the best defensive wise against that. But what to use pretty much depends on where the leader is placed in the game. Crygonal is godly in the early game and can be a major threat due to its speed. But the first draft is a really good hyper offensive (outside of Glaceon who is a little slow) while the second is a little more balanced.

Everybody has their opinions. Don't fault me for mine if possible. I just don't find cloyster good unless you shell smash and we don't even know what gen Jacob will go to so aurorus might not be available for picking. That's why I didn't address it.

Your suggestions seem good too. I agree with Weavile and Mega-Glalie being good though. How would jynx go down to fighting easily when psychic resists the fighting so it's just neutral. Avalugg is same as aurorus's situation. That's why I suggested what I did.

My team suggestion would include blizzard core with hail so that you are super offensive. Since Ice is one of the best offensive types, it's best to go offensive with your team in my opinion.

I'll figure out my gym theme btw Jacob later. Thanks again for including me. :D

Edited by pbood2

In this case, i would also like to apply for a gym leader spot if available.

Name: Viktor - Psychic gym leader

Appearence: 28-30 years old with cyan or blue hair, white eyes and if possible could be blind?

-Gardevoir Moonblast, Psychic/shock, Shadow ball, Calm mind (Mega/Ace)

-Gallade Psycho cut, Leaf blade, Night slash/X-Scizzor, Swords Dance

-Girafarig Nasty Plot, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam

-Medicham Bullet punch, Drain punch, Thunderpunch, Ice punch (Also instead of Medicham i could use a Simple ability Swoobat with Calm Mind, Air slash, Psyshock, Roost.)?

-Malamar Night slash, Psycho cut, Superpower, Hypnosis

-Exeggutor Giga drain, Leech seed, Sleep power, Psyshock or if you want something more of a special attacker and less of a stally mon

-(Starmie) (Scald), (Psyshock), (Ice beam), (Flash cannon)

Opening: Okay (trainer's name), the time has come for both of us to face our challenges. I accept your's.

Closure: Excellent fight.

After viktor got blind on his early 20s he lost his contact with the community, mostly turning to pokemon. Psychic pokemon, because they were the only ones he could actually visualize in his mind and befriend. So he practiced his psychic skills with his pokemon and mastered them. Now his task is to find a way back to the community and therefore the society and face his blindness problem.

As for a theme: i would like this. https://youtu.be/s_7FaCI9cyk?list=PL9793A30C55CED7F6

Now that i look at it Viktor could be something similar to my trainer card? But not with all that stuff.

Edited by timbla

Dude...Cloyster is like the best Ice Type and second to Weavile. It's also a fantastic coverage to Fire along with Mamoswine. Those are the deadly 3 ice types as I call them. Mega Abomasnow...is pretty bad for games which pretty much makes Glalie the surperior mega (and that thing is useful). Aurorus is a little underrated and has an amazing movepool making it the special version of Abomasnow.

Jynx isn't a good fighting coverage as that thing will go down to any fighting move. Avalugg is probably the best defensive wise against that. But what to use pretty much depends on where the leader is placed in the game. Crygonal is godly in the early game and can be a major threat due to its speed. But the first draft is a really good hyper offensive (outside of Glaceon who is a little slow) while the second is a little more balanced.

My phone crashed 5 times while writing this. Screw you safari.

So at this point I think it's safe to say that my leader's placement will have a huge effect on my team. I was hoping for a mid-game placement like 7-10th. Mega Aboma is slooooow, so I can see where you're coming from. The thing with Glalie is that there isn't much coverage. Two sole ice types wasn't the plan, but I might have to go with it. Glaceon has one of two roles. The first, which I originally planned to go with, is the hyper offensive trolly set. Hail+Brightpowder+Snow Cloak while firing off stupidly powerful blizzards. It works surprisingly well. Add Shadow ball and HP fighting, mirror coat, or even Water pulse and you have a monster. Although it is a bit slow (but 65/110/95 can take a hit or two I think). The other is bulky with ice body+leftovers and wish, protect, baton pass, blizzard or something like that.

Additionally if Aboma goes then Rotom -F is a must. Can't have water types walling us.

Everybody has their opinions. Don't fault me for mine if possible. I just don't find cloyster good unless you shell smash and we don't even know what gen Jacob will go to so aurorus might not be available for picking. That's why I didn't address it.

Your suggestions seem good too. I agree with Weavile and Mega-Glalie being good though. How would jynx go down to fighting easily when psychic resists the fighting so it's just neutral. Avalugg is same as aurorus's situation. That's why I suggested what I did.

My team suggestion would include blizzard core with hail so that you are super offensive. Since Ice is one of the best offensive types, it's best to go offensive with your team in my opinion.

I'll figure out my gym theme btw Jacob later. Thanks again for including me. :D

Yeah, shell smash+Focus sash Cloyster was the plan. It would be the first mon out, so entry hazards don't ruin it. Jynx is good if I'm an early game leader, but after that it's just too frail.

Aurorus and Avalugg are risky. Aurorus mostly because steel and fighting moves will ruin it, although it has good abilities. Avalugg is the slower, physical Cryogonal.

Right now I'm thinking...

Cloyster

M-Glalie

Weavile

Rotom-F

Glaceon

Mamoswine

Not the fastest team, but definitely deadly. Only major problem is hail setup. An ice field or perma-hail would remedy that.

Snowglaceon m-glalie with freezedry prevents walling of water types. I do like the cloyster though and I guess rotom f is powerful and a good choice. Thanks for looking at my suggestion openly. I appreciate it.

Blaster man what are you talking about. Making 18 monotype what?

Hey there! I'd like to apply for the Poison gym leader. Don't know which character to submit though...

Name: Maxfeild / Callaghan

Team:

- Dragalge

- M-Venusaur

- Drapion

- Tentacruel

- Nidoqueen

- Crobat

Maxfeild:

Personality: Maxfeild has a relaxed nature. He is a scientist who works with his poison PKMN to make medicine for the city. He wants everyone to live their lives, people and PKMN alike. He believes that everyone will come in contact with some type of "poison" in their lives but they will always make it through. Community wise, everyone praises him for his work. Trainer wise not so much. Many say he is not as "aggressive" as his brother Xavier, the previous gym leader. But Maxfeild will stand up to a fight if he absolutely has to.

Opening: "I assume you had to go through a lot to get to me. But unfortunately for you, I am a virus and... IDK, that's something my brother would say. Let's say I'm going to be one of the worst headaches you've ever had."

Closing (MC loses): "Now, since that's not a normal side effect, there's something else in your system. You should get that checked out. Hey, you alright?

Closign (MC wins): "Well, I guess you just blew that over. I guess you're stronger than I thought. Well, here's your badge."

Callaghan:

Personality: Callaghan has a problem. He's a drug addict. Many complain that they don't get his badge because he's never there and can never find him. Or they get an free badge because he's too far gone to actually battle. Ever since Team Ultima recruited him, Callaghan now gives information about the league to Team Ultima for exchange of the good-good. Everyone hates him but at the end of the day, he could give 2 fucks. Instead of fighting himself, it should be someone else's problem.

Opening: "You. Team Ultima told me to look out for you. Like, you have all the damn power in world. Bullshit. You're just filled with bullshit and to me, you're just another deal gone haywire!"

Closing (MC loses): "Like I said, full of bullshit! I could've been trying out that new strain I got instead of wasting my fucking time!"

Closing (MC wins): "Well I'll be damned. Now, would you pleeeaseee take this badge and get the fuck out outta my sight. I have important things to do unlike you. What do you mean 'what important things?'"

Edited by TRHStatement

SHADOW!!! I didn't know you were blaster lol Omg. To poison gym I would suggest combining the two teams and have crobat tentacruel and nidoqueen. That's my opinion though.

...um it's said right below my picture since a month after i started using this name... you joined after then, some people actually use the alias thing for a reason, i know i did. also my trainer card too

Edited by Shadow Tack

Stupid mobile isn't letting me edit so I'll say this then edit when I wake up lol. Shadow I know what monotype I meant what do you mean 18 monotype teams. Why would you need to make them and for what? Why do you think you should team building everyone's teams? Like what? ;p