Pokemon Revolution

The Fortis Region. A place where humans and nature live in perfect harmony. Humans do use technology, but they only use it where necessary to prevent the damage of the environment where Pokemon live peacefully. It is a world of perfect balance between Nature and Technology.Little do they know that there emerges a threat that can throw the crucial balance out of order...

Features-

All official Pokemon

Gen 3 Graphics

A comprehensive (not only Pokemon) soundtrack

18 Gym Badges (for now...)

Whaddaya think?

Gym Leader Spots

Normal-Milotic

Fire-Drymus

Water-Nepeta

Grass-Jamaka

Bug-Lorekeeper

Electric-OmegaRaider

Rock-ShadowTack

Ground-Commander

Psychic-Timbla

Ghost-Juuzou

Dark-PBX5

Fairy-Micky

Ice-SnowGlaceon

Dragon-Upbeat

Flying-Aquawaffle

Fighting-Joost

Poison-TRH

Steel-Tempo

When applying for gym leader you need-

Name

End game team (I'll handle scaling)

Basic personality

You can have-

A battle theme

Quotes

It would help to have-

Any sprites

Edit-All gym leader spots have now been taken.

Edited by Jacobliterator

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well toast to the new thread then. I'm here like I said I would be. So since this is entirely new, what's my position in the game?

I kinda feel left out being just a gym leader (who knows if any story other than a gym) to be honest lol. is it okay if I join the November gang since I am a scorpio myself. November 5th, 1992 baby. ;D

This is cool and can't wait to see what happens now that it's completely changed :D and how did Axxel take the news Jacob. :(

Maybe if I decide to learn some game stuff, I can help you perhaps but don't hold me to it lol.

Hmmm... Well, since Scorpio and Saggitarius both start with the letter S, why not combine it into something new, like Scorpitaria? I don't know, I just said that one from the top of my head. XD

And *gasp!* A Gym Leader joining the Black November? Well, since Gym Leaders have been members of terrorist groups in other games, I don't see why not! However, that's up for the rest of the Admins of Team Ultima, as well as the Overlord himself to decide.

I love that S suggestion. It sounds wicked cool. ;D

I was asking for a role change but true having a gym leader join or be part of the evil organization is an awesome story feature if done properly so I would love to be that because it's the best of both worlds (gym and evil team as admin I would hope).

If it's up to the admins (Black November) and the overlord of Ultima, I am entering my plea of entry lol. Please consider me awesome enough to be a part of Scorpio/Black November. :D

Thanks again. ;D

Like I said before, I accept the request. However, like what Omega said about the rank part, you may be a Black November cultist, or a mere agent of Team Ultima. You never know. The admins part is most likely full. However, with the new shift in the wind, things might be slightly different... I don't know. It depends on what Jacob is thinking, I guess.

Sorry for my brief departure, had to leave for lunch and break the news to Axxel. Long story short, he was not only OK with it, but completely understood where I came from. Good guy he is. He's also giving me RPG Maker in a few days in exchange for being an Elite Four member. There will be a few changes made under my new role as the head. First, I'm allowing an extra admin alongside Kyler, Omega and Don Trevore so pbood, you're in mate. Welcome to the Black November gang!

I have an Ice monotype team already, but I'll have to tweak it since Kyu-b is a part of it and since I'm not sure what number leader I am.

Ice e4 would be sweet too, but that's if there is an Ice type e4, so gym leader sounds good to me. Are you planning on putting in field effects?

Hey Jacob and everyone in Black November. Thanks for accepting me into your family. I appreciate it because my birthday actually is in November so it fits lol. Who's Kyler btw?

Jacob I don't know if I can be it but I was Ghost before and is Axxel still doing his own game now after you explained things to him? That's nice of Axxel to provide RPG Maker to you and you make him elite four member.

I think a ghost or dark gym leader would be best for the role of being a traitor to the pokemon league kind of thing. I would like to remain the Ghost gym leader if possible and thanks for including me in your game still. :D

EDIT: I like field effects personally because it adds to the gameplay in my opinion. I don't know about other people.

Have a great day.

Edited by pbood2

I have an Ice monotype team already, but I'll have to tweak it since Kyu-b is a part of it and since I'm not sure what number leader I am.

Ice e4 would be sweet too, but that's if there is an Ice type e4, so gym leader sounds good to me. Are you planning on putting in field effects?

Good question. I may put it in, but it seems quite difficult so no promises. I'll definitely try though.

Hey Jacob and everyone in Black November. Thanks for accepting me into your family. I appreciate it because my birthday actually is in November so it fits lol. Who's Kyler btw?

Jacob I don't know if I can be it but I was Ghost before and is Axxel still doing his own game now after you explained things to him? That's nice of Axxel to provide RPG Maker to you and you make him elite four member.

I think a ghost or dark gym leader would be best for the role of being a traitor to the pokemon league kind of thing. I would like to remain the Ghost gym leader if possible and thanks for including me in your game still. :D

EDIT: I like field effects personally because it adds to the gameplay in my opinion. I don't know about other people.

Have a great day.

I'll allow it.

As a Revolution Gym Leader, I'll need some info. Just to keep things clear. I will allow Gen 4 sprites but only battle sprites.

Your preferred name
Appearance
End Game Pokemon (I'll handle scaling)
Personality
Unnecessary but helpful
Sprites (Transition, Battle, Overworld)
Quotes
Battle theme
Edited by Jacobliterator

So is Arcane cancelled and being replaced with this? If so, I would like to apply for a gym leader/trainer of the fire, psychic, or fighting type, depending on the time in the game said gyms will show up.