Pokemon Revolution

Will this be planned to be released in episodes with 1-2 gyms per episode with a "arc" being about 3-4 episodes long. Or will this just get one huge release

This one I can answer myself. Releases will actually be 1 gym per episode type deal although some episodes may have more than one badge depending on what the team ultimately decides. I did design this with kind of a three arc system with the first arc possibly being the only arc if it puts too much stress on the team to go for a full on project. The current story has been drafted up to episode 8 which after a couple episodes will make some final decisions where to go with the plot.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, we decided not to make updates due to infrequent flex of progress due to many of us working on other projects combined with school. I also stepped down from my involvement other than drafting the original storyboard which also slowed progress. Once progress was getting close to completion, we would make updates and announcements instead of giving empty or worthless news and excuses why the first release isn't out yet. That's why we decided to keep any progress underground just in case something does happen so that we don't have a ton of super disappointed people. The other reason is that things are subject to change based on our abilities due to the lack of artists in our department.

In truth, I wanted this to stay hidden and buried after all the shit that hit the fan and stuff. Would you really blame me after an incident that could've involved me losing ace occurred due to some unnecessary drama? The current team (Snow, Jacob, Trevor, and I) is on good standing and most of the work falls onto Jacob with me only jumping in to give a couple pointers. Unfortunately, we can't show off any progress at this point since most of it is super spoilery and for other reasons. And just as an FYI, please don't answer questions addressed to our team for us.

Honestly, that is a good explanation that hits home with some of my projects too. The reason why I don't say too much about them is because I want to get shit done first, then reveal. While it is good to get the crowd going and hyped, it also severely kills the hype if there are just small unnecessary details but never the big picture. Maybe it was good that we didn't put a status bar, but who's to say for sure.

I still think the project is going along okay. Better than it was going before, but it's getting there. Also, in case some of you guys are wondering just where the HELL my brother is, well he's off working on his own projects too. If it's alright with Jacob, maybe he might be one of the beta testers, but idk. Until then, he might just be AWOL from Revolution and/or Reborn as he always is.