Pokemon Revolution

So I listened to a lot of Electric Mudkip's work. He's good at what he does, techno and EDM. Not much to use for battle themes, Omega used a good one however, there's a few good for atmosphere. And, sorry Aqua! I'm still looking.

Side note, has anyone considered the Johto boss remix (v2) by Glitch? The gym battle theme in reborn. It sounds pretty dark. And I found a good psychic theme too. Updates to come.

Psychic theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vvbU64EbFM0

Are we going to do 18 themes for the leaders? We're gonna need some organization then.

Edited by SnowGlaceon

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacob I don't know how you'll deal with 17 conflicting stories without some plot holes and... Gaps. I think it would be cool if this worked out how you plan, but ultimately the person who invents the personality and feelings of characters should be you. That means its easier for you to relate them to other characters, rather than them being purely standalone. That being said, I'm sure this would be really cool if you pull it off how you're planning.

I can already tell you there are plot holes and gaps without even having a full grasp of the story (I don't even know what the region or world he has is like). I don't know what Ultima Admin/Aces' roles are, but it'd be nice to have something outside of a generic battle to progress the story (same with Gym Leaders). A while back, I used to do writing a lot of novels so the planning stage is something I have a bit of experience in the planning area. I am NOT writing this game's plot, but here's a good example of everything I'd need to even begin working on it:

-80% of the characters fleshed out as well as all of the important characters fully fleshed out (as well as trying to get a very good understanding of them. Trust me, I would flood you with questions on each of them)

-Goals of the project as well as important plot points that are required in the storyboard

-A fleshed out world with any important features/towns (I could make my own, but I need to have a good grasp on the region and what it's like)

-A fully committed team who are dedicated to this project through thick and thin

-A scheduled 2-3 month planning period (I prefer longer since I consider that rushing) before even beginning development

It might seem like a lot or tough, but that's general standards for doing the planning stage. When you're going solo, you can kind of mix these things a bit more together, but this is a community project (or should be). Based on that, it's probably best to start fleshing out your own characters instead of discussing plot or plot ideas.

May I also suggest somebody edit one of their earlier posts to include all of the current info on the leaders (you guys can decide what to include). It's a cluttered mess trying to search pages and pages for all this info and having one spot to refer to will make everyone's life easier.

I do it. Editing a lot.

Jamaka's

I'd like to reserve grass leader please.

Team Ultima/Black November Admin/Grasshugger Kyler

End game team: Serpieror, Roseraid, Ludicolo, Mow-Rotom, Sceptile mega if possible and Megamium. (Feel free peeps to edit team, I just whipped this up really fast. Yay for iPad typing) As for personality, I am down to earth, shy unless a threat stands in my way, judge mental on people to make fun of people for *certain* things, Message me in the PM if you wanna know, not sure if it would even matter. Won't shut up if I know you well. I'll prob think of more tomorrow, if you don't mind, just edit my sprite that I gave you like you were oringanlly were going too. TBH, some traits of my character relate to me IRL.

Aqua's

I never actually posted my application here, so here it is.

Name: Gavin (a variation of Gawain, a Medieval name which means "white hawk" in Welsh)
Appearance: Pale skin. Dark brown, messy hair. Green eyes. 20 years old. Wears a purple shirt, with an open grey jacket, and grey trousers. (Basically, his clothes match his ace, aerodactyl).
Team(Moves/abilities very likely to change):
Spoiler
Battle theme: There is a surprising lack of battle music that suits flying types. I'll edit in something here if I find something I like.
Personality: Gavin is a quiet, relaxed, and considerate person. He's a klutz, and a bit awkward.
I haven't really decided anything about my character outside of that. I guess it's a good thing he turned out to be the first Gym Leader.

nepata's

Name Leona water gym leader

End Game team

ace vaporeon

lapras

lantern

politoad

feraligator

seismitoad

Basic personality Likes music and performs in their spare time. Admires/looks up to the gym leader from unova roxie. Named after the lunar calender month they were born. Started with an eevee on her journey and evolved it into vaporeon. Goal for herself is to be the first to discover an new eevee evolution. Very rambunctious.

Battle theme youtube.com/watch?v=ShLTI5xgoFA

Quotes Opening the speed of sound travels roughly four times as fast in the ocean. Will you ever be able to catch up to me

Closing Looks like you just stopped the beat

Other quotes Whats your sign?

Scorpio Get Away from you treacherous scum!

Running around at the speed of sound

Soak is an underrated move in my opinion give it to a somewhat bulky pokemon like lantern and your opponent will either have to switch out or take a super effective hit

Appearance blue and white hair blue and purple guitar

Damn, spoiler broke, gonna continue.

Timbla's. Have to either leave out in the open or reverse another.

In this case, i would also like to apply for a gym leader spot if available.

Name: Viktor - Psychic gym leader

Appearence: 28-30 years old with cyan or blue hair, white eyes and if possible could be blind?

-Gardevoir Moonblast, Psychic/shock, Shadow ball, Calm mind (Mega/Ace)

-Gallade Psycho cut, Leaf blade, Night slash/X-Scizzor, Swords Dance

-Girafarig Nasty Plot, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam

-Medicham Bullet punch, Drain punch, Thunderpunch, Ice punch (Also instead of Medicham i could use a Simple ability Swoobat with Calm Mind, Air slash, Psyshock, Roost.)?

-Malamar Night slash, Psycho cut, Superpower, Hypnosis

-Exeggutor Giga drain, Leech seed, Sleep power, Psyshock or if you want something more of a special attacker and less of a stally mon

-(Starmie) (Scald), (Psyshock), (Ice beam), (Flash cannon)

Opening: Okay (trainer's name), the time has come for both of us to face our challenges. I accept your's.

Closure: Excellent fight.

After viktor got blind on his early 20s he lost his contact with the community, mostly turning to pokemon. Psychic pokemon, because they were the only ones he could actually visualize in his mind and befriend. So he practiced his psychic skills with his pokemon and mastered them. Now his task is to find a way back to the community and therefore the society and face his blindness problem.

As for a theme: i would like this.

Now that i look at it Viktor could be something similar to my trainer card? But not with all that stuff.

Myself

Name: Leon (Code name: Omega)

Type: Electric

End-game Team:
Ace: Manectric
Galvunatla
Stunfisk/Eeletross
Electrive
Emogla
Lanturn

Personality: A laid back as a gym leader but hard working and honourable as a higher up commander but a body guard with a completely different team

Backstory: Born in a city that make and produce much of their own survival (you could say goldenleaf kind of city) Leon has grown love with electric types since he saw one of Volkner's battles and made his goal to be a electric type gym leader like his idol but one day, his town was raided by the Scorpia cult and killed his parents. He will live in exchange for his loyalty to the cult. Now he made his dream come true but at a price. But he take it.

Sprite: Yellow hair, Black jacket, yellow shirt, black pants, and black shoes. Also around 23 years old. Slim body type.

Drymus.

Ah. Gym 15 for me. No pressure I guess...

Since I got the role of fire leader and I will be gone camping for a few days, I thought I might throw these onto the page...

I'm sorry I'm new to spriting. One is my trainer card sprite. The other is a trainer overworld sprite I tried to edit to look like the trainer card sprite.

rwUXoBp.png?1w6ZUOvA.png?1

I also tried to build a fire monotype team...

Darmanitan
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt
Arcanine
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
Houndoom
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch
Ninetales @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Energy Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
Blaziken
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 52 Atk / 244 SpA / 212 Spe
Naive Nature
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [ice]
- High Jump Kick
- Protect
Found the profile while looking, Name: Incendia

Appearance: Similar to the trainer in my trainer card. White and red clothing. Wears a bandanna. Hair colour could be changed to match her colour scheme as well. 20-25 years of age.

Preferred Pokemon (or evolutionary lines of):

Arcanine

Vulpix

Blaziken

Darmanitan

Rotom

Typhlosion

Charizard

Chandelure

(Depending on the placing of the gym)

Personality:

Incendia is a pyromaniac, and keeps a collection of cannons in her gym. She prefers to stay out of conflict herself, but enjoys watching it. She may intervene if she thinks it will work to her advantage, or if she thinks it will make things more interesting. Neither aligned with Team Scorpia nor against them at the time of the gym battle. Just wants to watch the world burn.

Edited by OmegaRa1der

PBX5's

I would like to apply for dark gym leader please :D

Name: Erebus (it means deep darkness/shadow in Greek :P )

Team :

Umbreon (His Ace/ Must Have)

Houndoom

Sharpedo/Crawdaunt

Shiftry/Cacturne

Absol

Malamar

Krookodile

Hounhkrow

Zoroark
Bisharp
Scrafty
I gave more than six because some of them aren't dark type in their pre-evolution and some can be added to his final team
His personality- Well he's quiet. Doesn't speak much even to the people in his own town. Accuse of being with Team Ultra by the people of his town.(they may be right) but he actually his surprisingly kind.He does have a Umbreon and they only evolve if their truly happy with their trainer...
Back Story (if needed) - Not much is know of him.He was found with his newly evolved eevee by the previous gym leader (maybe in a lost forest or something). The gym leader and the towns folk took him in and raised him but something happened to the gym leader (depends on how the game is gonna be so either Murder or a Disease :P ) From their his personality drop he separated himself from everyone but he trained to take over the gym.It was his way in paying his old friend back and being the gym leader allowed him to protect the town.Though rumors started of him being with Team Ultra when some people saw him with suspicious characters.The Town worries for their survival because of this corrupted gym leader, some even scared, but few know of his kind heart maybe that few being the kid he helped who was being bullied, who knows.......
His appearance -Rather young maybe 18.Black clothes probably a black coat :D , spiky hair (preferred black/Dark gray hair) and Blood Red eyes. Outside of battle he is mostly seen with his Umbreon out with him, thinking to himself....
Opening- .....Let's see how strong you are.....
Lost-......*smiles*....you fought well.....
~
Final Fight
Opening- I've gotten stronger....Get ready.......
Lost-......Another lost...I'll get stronger now....

My edit from this point on because the box is too strong.
Trhs's (Poison)

Hey there! I'd like to apply for the Poison gym leader. Don't know which character to submit though...
Name: Maxfeild / Callaghan
Team:
- Dragalge
- M-Venusaur
- Drapion
- Tentacruel (MD)
- Nidoqueen (MD)
- Weezing (MD)
- Crobat (CH)
- Muk (CH)
- Vileplume (CH)
Maxfeild:

Personality: Maxfeild has a relaxed nature. He is a scientist who works with his poison PKMN to make medicine for the city. He wants everyone to live their lives, people and PKMN alike. He believes that everyone will come in contact with some type of "poison" in their lives but they will always make it through. Community wise, everyone praises him for his work. Trainer wise not so much. Many say he is not as "aggressive" as his brother Xavier, the previous gym leader. But Maxfeild will stand up to a fight if he absolutely has to.
Opening: "I assume you had to go through a lot to get to me. But unfortunately for you, I am a virus and... IDK, that's something my brother would say. Let's say I'm going to be one of the worst headaches you've ever had."
Closing (MC loses): "Now, since that's not a normal side effect, there's something else in your system. You should get that checked out. Hey, you alright?
Closign (MC wins): "Well, I guess you just blew that over. I guess you're stronger than I thought. Well, here's your badge."

Callaghan:

Personality: Callaghan has a problem. He's a drug addict. Many complain that they don't get his badge because he's never there and can never find him. Or they get an free badge because he's too far gone to actually battle. Ever since Team Ultima recruited him, Callaghan now gives information about the league to Team Ultima for exchange of the good-good. Everyone hates him but at the end of the day, he could give 2 fucks. Instead of fighting himself, it should be someone else's problem.
Opening: "You. Team Ultima told me to look out for you. Like, you have all the damn power in world. Bullshit. You're just filled with bullshit and to me, you're just another deal gone haywire!"
Closing (MC loses): "Like I said, full of bullshit! I could've been trying out that new strain I got instead of wasting my fucking time!"
Closing (MC wins): "Well I'll be damned. Now, would you pleeeaseee take this badge and get the fuck out outta my sight. I have important things to do unlike you. What do you mean 'what important things?'"

Milotic's

Preferred Name: (Lord) Ezel

Appearance: I wouldnt mind him looking similar to the protaganist from Pokemon Conquest or Juan from the original pokemon games, just to make things easier, but I wanna go White Hair and maybe add a crown lol. Also a black/white Coat would be cool.

End-game Team :

Mega Kangaskhan

Staraptor

Slaking

Diggersby

Porygon 2

Smeargle

Exploud

If legends are allowed:

Meloetta

Let me know if you need the sets

Background Info: He is now the Lord of his land(Whatever you end up choosing) now that his father has passed. He controls a pretty huge task force that force his views on the people. While Ezel may seem evil, he is actually pretty considerate to his people, which is why there has been no rebellion.... yet.

Personality: Acts like a King, and is very arrogant. He won't interact with anyone whom doesn't prove themselves worthy and will not accept challenges from anyone with less than ? badges. He does love pokemon, but only his. He believes his pokemon were choosen, while the other pokemon are just pitiful. His pokemon have also acquired his personality. (It would be cool if this were a later gym leader, just to correspond with the "wont accept challenges from anyone with less than ? badges")

His goal is to achieve the ultimate normal type (Arceus) through any means. When he was young he was told stories of his great great great Grandfather once wielding the power of a God named Arceus and that's how their family got into power (also explaining why Ezel specializes in the normal type). Its up to you if you want to actually include this though, maybe this would be a means to join the evil team or something.

Quotes:

Before challenging Ezel: How many badges do you have?

Before battle: You are one of the few people I allow to challenge me which means you are worthy, but let me remind you this is a one time thing, if you lose you may not challenge me again. My kingdom, people, and pokemon only function by my power. Now let me show it to you. (of course if you lose, you will respawn at the pokemon center and will be able to challenge him again lol)

Last Pokemon: The great Kingdom of Ezel SHALL NOT FALL!

Defeated: ..... This outcome was not expected. I applaud you (gives tm/badge). But I should tell you, I only use about 60% of my power when I accept gym battles, so do not even think for a second that you've bested me. Now begone I have great matters to attend to, and pray that we never meet again in the future.

Let me know if you need anymore information and also let me know if i'm getting the story worng. I think I might have, but not really sure.

Battle theme: Ghetsis theme/ Ghetsis remix

pbood2's

Preferred Name: Phoenix/Dusk whichever you prefer. When I turn sides, I want to be referred to Dark whatever name you pick to symbolize darkness coming over my character if possible.

Appearance: Brown skin, glasses, wisps, shadows and other ghost like things around the sprite if possible.

End-game Team (combination of these) (let me know which you like and I'll provide feedback):

Mega-Gengar or Gengar

Spiritomb

Mismagius

Golurk (just for you ;D)

Chandelure

Froslass

Aegislash

Trevenant

Dusknoir

Giratina

Question here being restrictions for the team Jacob. Legends? gen restrictions like can't use gen 5 or 6 pokemon etc

Also, since I have to have a team for my dark/team Scorpia side, I need to know what kind of types that team needs, etc?

Personality: Bi-polar - one side - Phoenix/Dusk the kind, gentle ghost lover who loves challenges from trainers and wants to show the power of his Ghost pokemon

Dark Phoenix/Dusk - the other side being dark hearted, mean, malevolent, manipulating, evil basically who betrays the pokemon league officials to join Team Scorpia (is this the team name)?

Ok here is Tempo

Hey I would like to apply for a gym leader position. Since I already applied for one on the Arcane version I figured my gym leader could be a brother to the gym leader, Tempo, in Arcane. The name would be Johnny but people would call him J2.

The team would be:

Aegislash

Metagross

Scizor

Skarmory

Excadrill

Bisharp

Personality- So Johnny would be really smart, like building his own planes kind of smart. However he also believes in having a strong body with a strong mind as well. So he will often make his own swords and shields and practice regularly with them for training and self-defense. He also does not believe in killing or doing harm to others on purpose, for example he is vegetarian. If he ever gets into a fight he won't just let his pokemon do all the work he will fight with them as necessary.

Design: Short black hair, blue polo, jeans, white tennis shoes, glasses, tan, always carries as sword on his back, just in case.

Story ideas: He would be an aerospace engineer working for a space program to help with the environment. However, Team Ultima would rather use this technology to in order expand human's technology. Johnny would be conflicted on whether to protect the environment or to expand technology. (I would personally see him be conflicted with this since with more technology they could better protect the environment as a whole but at the cost of some environment but I digress and will leave the ultimate decision up to you on whether or not to use this idea).

*Bonus really cool idea: For the gym battle if you could have a field effect that allow him to do damage along with the pokemon that would be awesome. It would make it seem as though he is fighting as well. You could also have the player use this to their advantage as well, will explain through the quotes.

Quotes:

Opening- "You have done well to make it here but lets see what your are really made of. You better not think that you could just get by ordering your pokemon to do everything. There are practice swords right there to your left pick one up and test your mettle." (I am very proud of the pun btw)

Closing(if player lost)- "See you can't just rely on your pokemon to do all the hard work. Try training yourself and come back again"

Closing(if player won)- "Looks like I still have a long ways to go. Time to go back to the lab to think of new strategies and then work at them to make them reality.

Theme: Mechanical Rhythm-https://www.youtube....h?v=nCclUgQk1Lk

All right, two more.

Micky's

I would like to apply as the Fairy type gym leader.

Name: Arcadeon

I could provide sprites for this character, though it's more of a recolour than anything else

Team:

Gardevoir - Calm Mind Psychic Moonblast Shadow Ball - Trace
Klefki - Spikes Reflect Light Screen Thunder Wave - Prankster
Togekiss - Air Slash Aura Sphere Thunder Wave Dazzling Gleam - Serene Grace
(mega)Mawile - Iron Head Play Rough Sucker Punch Swords Dance - Huge Power
Clefable - Cosmic Power Moonlight Sweet Kiss Moonblast - Cute Charm
Azumarill - Play Rough Aqua Tail Double-Edge Amnesia - Huge Power
Personality: Generally I light hearted person who wants nothing but the best for his town and people, however challenging aspiring trainers is top priority as he would like to improve his tactics as a gym leader trying to perfect his team, however-ever when it comes to people disrespecting and abusing pokémon and people he has a short fuse and will often take things too seriously which could lead to their being issues as he does not think these things through before acting upon them.
Dialogue would be up to you and I like zinnia's battle theme from ORAS I think it would suit.

Snow's. Damn, this is a doozy. Spoiler's broke again...

Alright, I'm gonna try this now.

Name: Snow should be fine. Gym title is Cryokinetic.

Appearance: About 18 years old. Dark skin, sliver-blue hair and eyes. Clothes like the ones on my trainer card sprite.

Team:

1.Cloyster w/ focus sash

Adamant nature

Skill link

Shell smash

Icicle spear

Rock blast

Waterfall

2. Weavile w/ Scope lens

Jolly nature

Pressure

Night Slash

Poison Jab (suck it faries)

Icicle Crash

Brick Break

3. Glaceon w/ Brightpowder

Modest nature

Blizzard

Shadow Ball

HP fighting/ water pulse (you chose, though I think hp fight works best)

Double Team

4. Mamoswine w/ Life orb

Adamant nature

Thick fat

Earthquake

Icicle crash

Iron head

Ice shard(priority)/Maaybe Curse. It's not exactly fast atm. Other options include Body slam or something. This last slot is a total wild card.

5. Rotom-Frost w/ light clay

Timid nature

Thunderbolt/ Discharge (higher para chance)

Light screen

Blizzard

Reflect

6. Glalie w/ Glalite

Jolly Nature

Double-edge

Super fang

Crunch

Earthquake

Personality: My idea was to have him be a supporting character. The Cheren to your BW2 if you will. Someone who helps the player from time to time, like helping them fight Black November and such. Eventually the player battles him and earns his badge.

Snow is a slightly mysterious character. Holding a personal vendetta against Scorpia, he wants nothing more than their end. Something about his past. Although cold towards them, he is warm and friendly towards everyone else, never hesitating to help a person in need. He's always the one to come up with an attack plan. Also a class A smart ass.

Sprites:

HAHAHAHAHA, NO. I have no idea how to do that. Maybe I should learn. Or learn scripting or something. Give me a year and I'll be ready to start composing music and stuff.

Quotes:

Before entering the gym:

Oh! Hey, <player>! What brings you to (insert city)?

So you're challenging the gym, huh? Alright, but the gym leader here is no walk in the park. Who is it? Why none other than yours truly~ See you inside!

Pre- Battle:

So you finally made it! I was getting bored. Welcome to the (insert city) gym. You've done well to make it this far, but this world is a cold harsh, and unforgiving one. If you want to make it in this world, you need to carve your own path, and that takes willpower. Can you match my will? If so you will succeed, if not... Prepare to get frozen in your tracks! Let's go!

Last pokemon:

It's not over yet...

Defeated:

I knew I saw something in you. You have the will to brave even the strongest of snow storms. Congratulations, you've earned the ___badge!

Post battle:

That was fun. You're really something else. You know what that means, right? I'll be counting on you to help me beat Scorpio!

Battle theme:

X and Y legendary remix by GlitchxCity. It's like my character, lively and mysterious.

Encounter music: Gaur plains daytime. Not sure if this'll actually be a thing, just wanted to put it out there.

Hey snow what do you think of this being my theme sound

Well its a darkrai Remix and well I'm dark gym leader so you could see where this is going :P

This. I like this. I like this a lot. How did I not know that this existed?!?

I can already tell you there are plot holes and gaps without even having a full grasp of the story (I don't even know what the region or world he has is like). I don't know what Ultima Admin/Aces' roles are, but it'd be nice to have something outside of a generic battle to progress the story (same with Gym Leaders). A while back, I used to do writing a lot of novels so the planning stage is something I have a bit of experience in the planning area. I am NOT writing this game's plot, but here's a good example of everything I'd need to even begin working on it:

-80% of the characters fleshed out as well as all of the important characters fully fleshed out (as well as trying to get a very good understanding of them. Trust me, I would flood you with questions on each of them)

-Goals of the project as well as important plot points that are required in the storyboard

-A fleshed out world with any important features/towns (I could make my own, but I need to have a good grasp on the region and what it's like)

-A fully committed team who are dedicated to this project through thick and thin

-A scheduled 2-3 month planning period (I prefer longer since I consider that rushing) before even beginning development

It might seem like a lot or tough, but that's general standards for doing the planning stage. When you're going solo, you can kind of mix these things a bit more together, but this is a community project (or should be). Based on that, it's probably best to start fleshing out your own characters instead of discussing plot or plot ideas.

May I also suggest somebody edit one of their earlier posts to include all of the current info on the leaders (you guys can decide what to include). It's a cluttered mess trying to search pages and pages for all this info and having one spot to refer to will make everyone's life easier.

I agree with pretty much all of this. I don't know if people can wait 2-3 months, but we need to outline the story before we do anything else. I assume we're going for a darker, more realistic story, so it'll take a lot more than just a few battles to stop the terrorists (who's name I'm still unclear on).

If i am asked to reform my character's status for the storyline i can of course do that, i just put some aspects i thought that my character would be nice to have. But the psychic gym will be mid-late to come (probably) so in order for me to be able to fit in the storyline it has to start and then progress a bit so i can know what's going on.

The name of the terrorist group is Team Ultima. However, there is a cult called the Black November, who leads Team Ultima, but are underlings of the Overlord, Imperius. However, since the Black November is a long name, Scorpia is the shorter name of the Black November. And since the Black November is a cult, there are cultists, who are underneath Omega, Jamaka, and pbood (The Admins), who work under me (The Leader and Don of the Black November, and the Vice Leader of Team Ultima), in which I work under Imperius, the Overlord of Team Ultima.

To repeat, the group is Team Ultima. If any of you are still unclear, let me know.

*Tear drips* Thank you for showing that to me. My favourite pokemon pre-evo shiny in rejvuenation. ( I know, off-topic)

Yeah sorry, couldn't resist xD. Well, you already know the evolution's shiny so i won't be shooting that one :P (Sorry for getting off-topic yeah).

S'okay, but getting back on topic, we should probably start getting some outlining done. Commander, you said that there were a bunch of questions you would ask each character to flesh them out, can you type us up a list? I'm not sure what Jacob has planned, but it'll be a helpful starting point

S'okay, but getting back on topic, we should probably start getting some outlining done. Commander, you said that there were a bunch of questions you would ask each character to flesh them out, can you type us up a list? I'm not sure what Jacob has planned, but it'll be a helpful starting point

Generally, I start with basic scenarios to see how a character would react. They all start out pretty generic then get into more personal ones. I'd make a list of ten questions now, but I have a few errands to run, but will do one when I get back.

Also, please nobody take the Ground leader while I'm gone. I have a pretty good idea how to fill that one (and it won't have Garchomp, Flygon, nor Excadrill).

Lol I broke the spoiler. I'm planning on editing that to make it more compact once I get back to my pc. Tomorrow maybe.

Generally, I start with basic scenarios to see how a character would react. They all start out pretty generic then get into more personal ones. I'd make a list of ten questions now, but I have a few errands to run, but will do one when I get back.

Also, please nobody take the Ground leader while I'm gone. I have a pretty good idea how to fill that one (and it won't have Garchomp, Flygon, nor Excadrill).

Alright, cool. Now we just need a list of characters

I feel like we should honestly wait for Jacob to come to see what he wants to do think story wise so then we have an idea and can then think of what needs to be done.

Commander if he want can still post his list of questions but we should wait for Jacob which is 2ish days still.

(cracks knuckles) Let's get this thing started. First off, I may as well fill one of those leader voids so here's an app (for that):

Name: Clark "Hermit" Slowski

Personality: Getting up there in age, the man has slowly developed symptoms of Alzheimer's giving him the slight confusion of where he is (or that he is a gym leader). He doesn't like to be bothered to much and often responds in a grouchy manner. This provide's great difficulty in getting his badge. Outside of fighting, he tends to enjoy taking things slow in steady and rarely is in a hurry (especially getting into a retirement home) which he also how he fights.

General Description: He only has little of his white hair on his head so he often wear a hat to cover it up. He grew out a small beard and often can be seen moving around with a cane. (I don't usually get to into details on appearance until I put the finishing touches on.

Quotes:

Intro Quote: "Hey you there! What are you doing on my lawn?...What? This is a gym you say? Well, why don't you go bother the gym leader instead of me? What's that? I'm the leader. I haven't been the leader in 25 years. You don't believe me, do you? Sigh...kids these days. I guess if you wait long enough the gym leader will show up eventually. Just go do it somewhere else."

(Part 2): "You are a persistent one, aren't you? If it's a battle you want, then a battle is what you'll get. I may be old, but I won't go down so easily. Ready, whippersnapper?"

Last Pokemon: "I'm huffin' and puffin'"

End Battle Quote: "Not bad for someone so young."

Just a little note: I'd like to have him be a retired gym leader coming back out of retirement, but I'm not sure if it'll affect the story too much or not

Pokemon Team:

If Doubles:

Claydol (Trick Room user)

Hippowdon/Rhyperior (Depending on if Perma Sandstorm is available)

Gastrodon

Camerupt

Torterra

Steelix (Mega Perferably)

If Singles:

Hippowdon

Golurk

Rhyperior

Gastrodon

Torterra

Steelix (Mega)

Alright, now to make a questionaire thing for people who struggle getting their characters fleshed out (try to answer from the characters perspective best you can. You can do anything from quotes to a general description) This is just an idea how to get started.

1. Is there anything your character likes to do outside of battling?

2. A trainer comes to challenge your gym with only a lv 1 Rattata. What do you do?

3. The same trainer challenges you and is beaten with ease. He seems kind of bummed out. How do you react?

4. A different trainer challenges you and he completely sweeps you with ease. After recieving a badge, he yells, "Wow, what a scrub. Glad the other gym leaders aren't as pathetic as you." (Eh...I tried. You get the point though right?)

5. What is your favorite season/climate?

6. Is there any type of music that's your favorite? (ie Rock, Rap, Metal)

7. What does strength mean to you?

8. There's a terrorist attack in your city. They have hostages trapped in a building and ask to give into their demand. What do you do?

9. Is there any love interest in your life?

10. Would you care for a battle right now?

I'll eventually put my answers up, but again, I'm a little busy right now.

Kind reminder: Leon and Omega are the same person, just slightly different roles.

As Leon

1. "Well, I like to raise pokemon and breed them."

2. "You serious?"

3. "Some advice: Go train some more, catch more pokemon and come back to me when you are ready."

4. *Resisting the urge to snap the trainer neck* "Fine, have the ___ badge."

5. "I honestly don't know. Maybe spring or fall."

6. "Variation of rock and dubstep. Good enough?"

7. "Strength is skill and the more skilled you are, the stronger you are."

8. "Screw it, Go Electivire and kill these terrorists." *While thinking Team Ultima and Black November are superior*

9. "What is love? But I will find my love eventually."

10. "Depends on my mood."

As Omega (in form of Scorpia member)

1. Protect Don Trevore.

2. Are you serious.

3. Go train some more.

4. *serectly prepares garchomp to slash him*

5. Fall because I am part of the black November. Enough said.

6. Rock, Metal, and Dubstep.

7. Strength is power and the more powerful you are, the stronger you are.

8. Why I would listen to some weak terrorists demand when I could be stronger than them.

9. Love is optional and in my line of work, there is no chance in my free time to have a lover.

10. Only if need to.

(cracks knuckles) Let's get this thing started. First off, I may as well fill one of those leader voids so here's an app (for that):

Name: Clark "Hermit" Slowski

Personality: Getting up there in age, the man has slowly developed symptoms of Alzheimer's giving him the slight confusion of where he is (or that he is a gym leader). He doesn't like to be bothered to much and often responds in a grouchy manner. This provide's great difficulty in getting his badge. Outside of fighting, he tends to enjoy taking things slow in steady and rarely is in a hurry (especially getting into a retirement home) which he also how he fights.

General Description: He only has little of his white hair on his head so he often wear a hat to cover it up. He grew out a small beard and often can be seen moving around with a cane. (I don't usually get to into details on appearance until I put the finishing touches on.

Quotes:

Intro Quote: "Hey you there! What are you doing on my lawn?...What? This is a gym you say? Well, why don't you go bother the gym leader instead of me? What's that? I'm the leader. I haven't been the leader in 25 years. You don't believe me, do you? Sigh...kids these days. I guess if you wait long enough the gym leader will show up eventually. Just go do it somewhere else."

(Part 2): "You are a persistent one, aren't you? If it's a battle you want, then a battle is what you'll get. I may be old, but I won't go down so easily. Ready, whippersnapper?"

Last Pokemon: "I'm huffin' and puffin'"

End Battle Quote: "Not bad for someone so young."

Just a little note: I'd like to have him be a retired gym leader coming back out of retirement, but I'm not sure if it'll affect the story too much or not

Pokemon Team:

If Doubles:

Claydol (Trick Room user)

Hippowdon/Rhyperior (Depending on if Perma Sandstorm is available)

Gastrodon

Camerupt

Torterra

Steelix (Mega Perferably)

If Singles:

Hippowdon

Golurk

Rhyperior

Gastrodon

Torterra

Steelix (Mega)

Alright, now to make a questionaire thing for people who struggle getting their characters fleshed out (try to answer from the characters perspective best you can. You can do anything from quotes to a general description) This is just an idea how to get started.

1. Is there anything your character likes to do outside of battling?

2. A trainer comes to challenge your gym with only a lv 1 Rattata. What do you do?

3. The same trainer challenges you and is beaten with ease. He seems kind of bummed out. How do you react?

4. A different trainer challenges you and he completely sweeps you with ease. After recieving a badge, he yells, "Wow, what a scrub. Glad the other gym leaders aren't as pathetic as you." (Eh...I tried. You get the point though right?)

5. What is your favorite season/climate?

6. Is there any type of music that's your favorite? (ie Rock, Rap, Metal)

7. What does strength mean to you?

8. There's a terrorist attack in your city. They have hostages trapped in a building and ask to give into their demand. What do you do?

9. Is there any love interest in your life?

10. Would you care for a battle right now?

I'll eventually put my answers up, but again, I'm a little busy right now.

Very interesting. Okay, i'll be glad to answear this questionaire, but in case my character remains as such, keep in mind his blindness status.

Okay so here goes. Viktor:

1) I like meditating and communicating with my inner self as well as my pokemon through channeling our psychic powers.

2) I accept their challenge, but i go very easy on them. -It's a gym leader's duty not to deny a challenge-

3) After their loss and probably their frustration, i try to calm them down and guide them wisely through their mistakes and show them the correct way of becoming a great trainer and who knows, pokemon master. Explain to them that bonding with their pokemon should be their top priority and then move on to challenging gyms.

4) I would most deffinitely get sad. Not to the challenger but my own self for allowing my pokemon to be swept with such ease. I should practice more with them so they never feel like that again. And despite the trainer's attitude i congratulate them on their win and hand over the badge.

5) I would considere myself the person who likes snowy areas, maybe mountains and cold climates. Mountain tops are perfect places for meditation and for finding inner peace.

6) While i do like music, i'm not a good singer at all. I would consider myself the type of person that likes calm-soft music with nice rhythm and maybe rimes.

7) Strength means overcoming any obstacle that gets in your way through training and eventually becoming one with your pokemon.

8) Ugh... terrorists... The people in this world that break the balance of nature, pokemon and people alike. I'd do anything to stop them. But this question... It is a tricky one for me. As much as i'd like to say i'd give in to save everyone... I can't think of leaving my beloved Gardevoir... I'm too happy around her... But... innocent lives at stake... I'm sure we'll be able to figure a way out without giving into their demands. Maybe have them teleported out?

9) About 10 years ago I used to have a girlfriend, Molly, but soon after i got blind, I distanced from her and the people around me. Right now my only real love is my love for my pokemon. The aspect of having a real love in my life isn't really of my top priorities at the moment, but if it happens I won't ignore it.

10) I can battle anytime as long as my pokemon want to. I only battle when my pokemon are able and in mood to, unless it's a case of emergency.

Edited by timbla