Pokemon Revolution

Does this list of questions apply to the Gym Leaders, or everybody? If everybody, then here is mine for Trevore.

1. "Outside of battling, I lead the Black November cult, which in turn leads the Grunts of Team Ultima. Basically, I'm the Vice Leader of Team Ultima. However, when I'm not focused on the Overlord's plans, I am tracking down Arceus, for reasons of my own..."

2. "How weak. I would utterly destroy that trainer's Rattata, regardless of its level."

3. "I would tell him that he needs to learn how to battle, or in the end, he would get walked on. As an invitation, I would have him join Team Ultima as a grunt."

4. "How foolish. A mere child, thinking that after winning against me, he has the right to act like he's the king of this region? Such idiotic words will have him getting killed. I'll let him live... for now..."

5. "My favorite season? Why, it's simply Autumn. Something about that chilly breeze, mixed with leaves falling from the trees, just calms my nerves. Why, the month November is during that season as well, and I was inspired to form the Black November."

6. "I happen to enjoy all of the types of music equally, but I enjoy Alternative Rock much more. I also enjoy Classical music as well. However, if there's one type I don't like as much... It's Country. Why do I hate Country? Because all it seems to be about these days are trucks, women, breakups, and other sorts of ridiculous nonsense."

7. "Strength is one of the necessities to ultimate power. The other, is Knowledge. When both qualities are used, ultimate power can be reached."

8. "Oh dear... A city that is under attack by terrorists! Whatever shall I do? Why, you don't seem to understand, my friend... I am leading the attack. Why would I have to give into my own demands, when I'm leading the attack?"

9. "Love is weakness, and only for the foolish. It stirs the minds of many, thinking that there is hope, but all hope is gone, burned away, destroyed into nothingness. However, if you truly must know... All I must say is that past has burned away many years ago."

10. "Your offer of battling will only lead you to your own demise. Prepare to lose all hope, and watch as your world around you shatters before your very eyes."

Some of this applies to my eventually made backstory a little bit, such as 9, but not so much. My character is actually my player character from when I played Rejuvenation and Reborn, but many years later after Reborn, as a villain, rather than a good guy.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here's mine: Lord Ezel (assuming that some of his bg will be included in the storyline)

1. Leading my Kingdom

2. Decline the challenge, you must have a certain number of badges before challenging my gym and I must deem you worthy.

3. You only get one chance, begone.

4. Don't think that you have bested me for even a second, I only used about half my power to fight you. You would tremble in fear if you saw what I was truly capable of.

5. Any climate is fine, as long as it does not get in the way of my plans,

6. Classical music puts my mind at ease.

7. Having the power to do whatever you please.

8. No one shall demand anything from me and no one shall harm the people of my land. I'll devise a plan and crush them with my forces. My Kingdom is not so weak to succumb to terrroists.

9. My only interest is achieving Arceus.

10. After you've met my requirements.

I'm still waiting to answer the questionnaire even though it doesn't really help with potential story building but just my opinion as usual.

I'll wait to see what Jacob thinks about this questionnaire before I put my answers. ;P

To everyone who has answered, each of your questionnaire answers are really cool so good job for that. :D

Then Trevo and The ultima leader are the only ones left.

What about supporting characters like rivals, professor, etc.? We'll have to wait on Jacob.

(cracks knuckles) Let's get this thing started. First off, I may as well fill one of those leader voids so here's an app (for that):

Name: Clark "Hermit" Slowski

Personality: Getting up there in age, the man has slowly developed symptoms of Alzheimer's giving him the slight confusion of where he is (or that he is a gym leader). He doesn't like to be bothered to much and often responds in a grouchy manner. This provide's great difficulty in getting his badge. Outside of fighting, he tends to enjoy taking things slow in steady and rarely is in a hurry (especially getting into a retirement home) which he also how he fights.

General Description: He only has little of his white hair on his head so he often wear a hat to cover it up. He grew out a small beard and often can be seen moving around with a cane. (I don't usually get to into details on appearance until I put the finishing touches on.

Quotes:

Intro Quote: "Hey you there! What are you doing on my lawn?...What? This is a gym you say? Well, why don't you go bother the gym leader instead of me? What's that? I'm the leader. I haven't been the leader in 25 years. You don't believe me, do you? Sigh...kids these days. I guess if you wait long enough the gym leader will show up eventually. Just go do it somewhere else."

(Part 2): "You are a persistent one, aren't you? If it's a battle you want, then a battle is what you'll get. I may be old, but I won't go down so easily. Ready, whippersnapper?"

Last Pokemon: "I'm huffin' and puffin'"

End Battle Quote: "Not bad for someone so young."

Just a little note: I'd like to have him be a retired gym leader coming back out of retirement, but I'm not sure if it'll affect the story too much or not

Pokemon Team:

If Doubles:

Claydol (Trick Room user)

Hippowdon/Rhyperior (Depending on if Perma Sandstorm is available)

Gastrodon

Camerupt

Torterra

Steelix (Mega Perferably)

If Singles:

Hippowdon

Golurk

Rhyperior

Gastrodon

Torterra

Steelix (Mega)

Alright, now to make a questionaire thing for people who struggle getting their characters fleshed out (try to answer from the characters perspective best you can. You can do anything from quotes to a general description) This is just an idea how to get started.

1. Is there anything your character likes to do outside of battling?

2. A trainer comes to challenge your gym with only a lv 1 Rattata. What do you do?

3. The same trainer challenges you and is beaten with ease. He seems kind of bummed out. How do you react?

4. A different trainer challenges you and he completely sweeps you with ease. After recieving a badge, he yells, "Wow, what a scrub. Glad the other gym leaders aren't as pathetic as you." (Eh...I tried. You get the point though right?)

5. What is your favorite season/climate?

6. Is there any type of music that's your favorite? (ie Rock, Rap, Metal)

7. What does strength mean to you?

8. There's a terrorist attack in your city. They have hostages trapped in a building and ask to give into their demand. What do you do?

9. Is there any love interest in your life?

10. Would you care for a battle right now?

I'll eventually put my answers up, but again, I'm a little busy right now.

Alright! Thanks, Commander.

Here's Snow!

1. Well, I like to help people out in my free time. Take care of the city and such. If there's nothing to be done, I'll go out and explore other areas. Make somee friends maybe something more what? No, I didn't say anything. What are you talking about?

2. Wait, a level 1? I mean, are you sure? I admire your enthusiasm, but am noticing your naivity. At least it'll be a good experience for you.

3. No need to be so down. You were at an obvious disadvantage. You had one pokemon against my 6, and mine were several times more experienced, so you didn't have a chance. You showed great bravery in your (admittedly foolish) attenpt. You should try getting more pokemon, and challenge someone closer to your level.

4.... The peak of hubris is always present before the inevitable collapse. If you keep on acting prideful you are destined to fall. Hard.

5. Why winter of course~ The snow is beautiful, and it gives my ice types an extra punch! Plus all the festivities and joy make it fun.

6. Music? I like pretty much everything, but heavy metal. I really like mixes between techno and orchestral, when pulled off correctly.

7. Strength is the courage to press on in the face of adversity. The wisdom to learn from your mistakes. The power to get back up. The willingness to improve yourself. The ability to help others. The will to succeed and survive.

8. Gauge the severity of the threat, then act. If they threaten murder, then I need to act quickly. I'll need to try and read them too. Get all the information I can. Obviously I can't give them what they want... And I will NOT let anyone die. I'll either infiltrate their stronghold and use stealth to attack them when they aren't looking. Freeze em in their tracks, like a blizzard, silent until it's too late. Or I can trick them. Get into their head and under their skin. They can't kill the hostages because then they'll have no leverage. If I hand over what they want, then we have no leverage, so plan A it is!

9. Yeah… She's pretty awesome. (Side note, can my character be dating another leader? Or crushing on one)

10. A battle? Well, there's nothing else that needs my attention. Get ready!

Gavin:

1. "Sometimes, I go for a stroll around town or through a nearby route while listening to music."

2. "Ask him if he's really sure about challenging me. If he says yes, I'll promptly destroy him."

3. "I'd try and cheer him up, and tell that him he needs to train his Ratata up and catch more pokemon before he tries challenging me again,"

4. "I'd tell him 'that was uncalled for', hand him the badge and hope the next gym leader puts him in his place. Honestly, what was he expecting from the first gym?"

5. "I like windy days, they always put me in a good mood... unless its also raining. I enjoy the feeling of the wind on my face and in my hair. It also has the benefit of being good weather for training my pokemon. If I had to pick a season I'd say Spring, since it tends to be windier around that time of year."

6. "Orchestral music, techno and rock."

7. "I'd say strength is your ability to adapt to, and overcome a situation, whether it be through brute force or using strategy."

8. "If that were to ever happen, it would really depend on just what the terrorists are demanding. If their demands only involved me, or something trivial, like money, I would comply. Otherwise I'd try and save the hostages without giving the the terrorists what they want."

9. "Not really. If I end up in a relationship, then great. If not, then I'm not bothered."

10. "Sure, why not?"

Here is this questionaire for Johnny "J2"

1. Outside of battling I do primarily research in aerospace engineering. My goal one day is to be able to achieve great heights and and take people to see the amazing places this world has to offer.

2. I won't tell you to go away. But remember this, you need to put in as much effort as your pokemon. Pokemon are not just tools to be used as someone's disposal. You must be willing to go through the same pain and training as your pokemon. After this battle, I implore you to go and do some training along with your pokemon. I think you will find that you will both learn to grow, change, and mature through this experience.

3. Well I can see the improvement you have done since the last time. Let me tell you something. The first time I ever lost, I went back and did some more training. When I challenged that person again, I lost again. I repeated this process of going back and training and challenging this person again and again. It almost got to the point where they saw me and they knew what was going to happen. I repeated this process more times than I could count, but ever time I went back I got stronger, faster, smarter. I got to know my pokemon, my friends, more and more. Their limitations, their weaknesses, but most importantly their resolve. Even when I finally beat that trainer, there were still others out there that I don't even know of waiting to push me even further. Even now there is still trainers I want to beat. Don't give up after one or two tries, keep on fighting until you have nothing left to give. Your friends will not give up on you if you do not give up on them. So go back, train, and challenge me again in order to surpass me. I will be waiting for you.

4. Well looks like I was not strong enough this time. But let me tell you something, there are still people out there you haven't even heard of who are stronger than you. Stay humble in victory, because i guarantee you that you are not the strongest in the world. There trainers who are ten times stronger than you and are infinitely better human beings.

5. My favorite season would have to be winter. The world can just change in a blink of the eye. It at winter it feels as though time can just slow down. You can appreciate the world around you more. You can spend five minutes just relaxing looking out the winter landscape and just drift away with a cup of warm tea or hot chocolate by your side.

6. Generally speaking I can appreciate the effort it takes to create any type of music, that being said I prefer to listen to either jazz or classical. Depends on my mood or what mindset I need to be in that day. But sometimes you just need that heavy metal style just to get the blood flowing. (On a side note this is why I chose Mechanical Rhythm as his theme music. It has that heavy metal theme but it also combines a sort of classical feel into it as well)

7. Strength means not giving up even in total defeat. The battle isn't over until the last pokemon goes down, there is always a chance for a comeback so long as you do not give up. But the second you give in, the second you admit defeat, it won't matter how little of a chance you had before, because now that chance is zero. Even if you lose in the end, you can always get back up and try again. Give it everything you got until the end.

8. Depends on the situation. How many terrorists are there, what are their goals, who is leading them, how many hostages, what kind of building, how many people do we have to deal with the situation. It all depends on that. I would ask as many questions and try to get the answers to them and react base on what is given. If we do send in a task force I would be frontlines leading. Would make sure to have support keeps eyes and ears and keep me updated on the situation as much as possible. It also depends on whether or not they are using guns since guns aren't really used in the pokemon universe. If they aren't using guns and just using pokemon I would definitely go in and try to knock out the enemy and not kill. However, if they are using guns and other weapons would still try to disarm but if it comes down to a situation where a gun is against someone's head, I will do whatever it takes to protect those I care about even if that means breaking my moral codes and killing.

9. There was a girl who I dated for a while but we just broke up. We tried to make it work long distance but it was too much. But I am still young and there are plenty people out there. I am sure there is someone out there for me.

10. (Depends when right now is) If I am working on research- "I would love to battle you later but let me finish this up really quick. Once I finish with this we will head back to my gym and battle". If I am in the gym or just outside casually- "Sure I would love to battle, I am always looking for a new challenger. If now is right at this exact moment which is currently 1:41 am- "Look man I am really tired right now, I need to rest and prepare for tomorrow. Come back later when I am not dying of sleep deprivation."

I'd like to apply for the Bug Gym, if possible.

Name: Seren Vesperis

Team:
*Volcarona
*Galvantula
*Scizor/Armaldo
*Scolipede/Leavanny
*Vivillion/Yanmega/Vespiquen
*Heracross/Pinsir (possibly Mega?)

Personality: Somewhat timid and awkward. An aspiring writer, with a love of fantasy and Sci-fi... even if she can never finish her stories. Also something of a perfectionist, according to people in her town, though she insists she's just "making things clean/safe". Also, if you value your life and/or time in the league, do NOT hurt or threaten her siblings.

*She also has OCD, which manifests as a fear of germs and dirt, as well as touching "unclean" things/people/Pokemon. Seren began her foray into training bug types as a kind of "exposure therapy", to lessen her symptoms. It's mostly working, but she occasionally relapses. When that happens, the gym is temporarily closed, or left in the hands of her younger brother (who is also her [honorary] second in command, despite being 6-8 years old) and sisters (12-14 and 16-18, respectively), who can issue a "Raincheck Badge" (it allows the trainer to skip her puzzles/possibly fight less of her Pokemon?). When she is relapsing, she can generally be found hiding in her parent's home near the gym (she lives in an apartment, but goes there when really panicky), internet binging with her Joltik.

*Seren is basically nice, though she has some irritability, and her tendency to leave the gym (and her training) for extended periods of time earned her some criticisms from the rest of her town. Even when she isn't relapsing, she can seem a little odd, and occasionally refuses to be touched, even by her family or Pokemon, which is obviously off-putting to her challengers. Still, she tries, and can push past her OCD in a crisis, even if she's secretly panicking.

*She isn't personally involved in the goings-on of the region outside her town... unless her family is involved. Then the fury is unleashed and she sics her Volcarona on the perpetrators.

*Her sisters are named Melissa and Tina, while her brother's name is Claros. The girls are somewhat typical teenagers, interested in music and fashion. They favor the "butterfly" 'mon. Melissa, the older, is more or less Seren's assistant/second in command, and takes care of the gym when she's unable to. Tina is somewhat more interested in hanging out with her friends, but she works with Melissa when Seren can't. Her brother is also a more or less typical, cheerful little boy, with a love for Pokemon, and a wish to travel when he's older. He generally uses some of Seren's "tough"/"cool" bug types, like Scyther or Heracross. He likes playing with her Pokemon, and can often be seen getting rides or helping to take care of them.

Personally, I don't care what she looks like, though goggle or glasses to give her "insect eyes" would be appreciated. The gym can look like whatever, but a flower garden/greenhouse complex would be kind of cool. Having her Vocarona or a Joltik next to her (even if it isn't used in battle) would also be appreciated, especially if you could sprite it so that the Joltik is on her shoulder in the Vs. Sprite. Her siblings can basically just be like generic trainers, or cut out, but I'd greatly appreciate them being left in, if only to reinforce the "oh lord so socially awkward"/"protective big sis" vibe.

Quotes:
*Intro: "Um, hello! Welcome to --- Gym. I'm Seren Vesperis, the leader here. I started training bug Pokemon as a way to deal with, er... well, with my OCD. Haha, I used to be terrified/disgusted of/by them, way back when I started, actually. But now I'm a lot better, and the league actually recognized my talent with them. Crazy, right? ... Um. So... yeah, you want a battle, right? Then I'll show you the skills I won from my own fears!"

*Last Pokemon: "Ack! Seriously? Well, It's not over just yet!"

*Loss: "Whew... that was great. Inspiring, even. I should probably write that down before I forget... Anyway, since you won, I hereby award you with the --- Badge, which [insert level cap/HM use here]. And--" *steps back suddenly* "Ah! Er, can-can you not touch me, please? I'm still working on that, ahaha... Haha..." very quickly: "Well--here's your badge and the TM for [whatever]--sorry if I freaked you out--good luck--bye!" *runs out of the door behind her*

**Melissa: *enters* "...She ran out again, didn't she?" *sighs* "Sorry about that, she's... well, she's trying. You should probably head to wherever you're going next, I doubt Seren's coming back soon."

*At her parents house: "Wh-why are you...? Um. Yeah. Sorry I ran out like that, I just... I freaked out. It's--it's a thing that can happen, sometimes. I'll be fine, but... I don't think I be going back to the gym today, sorry. Maybe I'll actually get some work done on one of these plot ideas of mine while I'm here... Or start writing a new one, most likely..."

*Vs. Claros: "This is my big sister's gym! Isn't it cool? She lets me play here all the time!"
*Claros lost: "Wow, you're strong! Maybe even as strong as Seren!"

*Vs. Tina: "A challenger? Hope Seren's up for it today. She's been kind of touchy lately."
*Tina lost: "Yeah, my sister's a bit... weird. Don't let it get to you, okay?"

*Vs. Melissa: "Oh, hey, where are you going? You need to beat me before you can even think about challenging my sister."
*Melissa lost: "Ow. Go right ahead. Seren's waiting... probably. I don't think she left, at least..."

Oh look, it's a questionnaire:

*Internet binge, hang out with her siblings, play video games, attempt to lessen her OCD, writing.

2. A trainer comes to challenge your gym with only a lv 1 Rattata. What do you do?
*Attempt to convince them to catch some more Pokemon, or at least train a little bit more.

3. The same trainer challenges you and is beaten with ease. He seems kind of bummed out. How do you react?
*"Well, that's okay, it's not like I got here on my very first try. Why don't you come back after some training, and I'll let you skip the challenges if you want?"

4. A different trainer challenges you and he completely sweeps you with ease. After receiving a badge, he yells, "Wow, what a scrub. Glad the other gym leaders aren't as pathetic as you." (Eh...I tried. You get the point though right?)
**Glares* "You do realize I'm using a team tailored for your level, right? Gym Leaders aren't allowed to use their strongest Pokemon if a trainer doesn't have enough badges."

*Winter! Although Seren occasionally, awkwardly, corrects herself to "Summer", while looking awkwardly at her many ice-phobic 'mons.

*Pretty much anything not rap. Or annoying. Seren has misophonia, as well as OCD, so loud or repetitive noises can bother her to the point of splitting headaches. Classical music is probably her favorite, due to a lack of words, and irritating sounds.

*"Pushing past your fear and being willing to do things, even if everything in you says not to."

8. There's a terrorist attack in your city. They have hostages trapped in a building and ask to give into their demand. What do you do?
*"Honestly? Probably panic for a few minutes, before deciding if the ransom is worth giving, or trying to ensure the hostages safety as carefully as possible."

*Hahahahahahaha nooooooooooooo. Seren is... incredibly socially awkward (although she can converse with only mild to moderate anxiety), and has yet to find a guy (or girl. or non-binary person) who actually interests her romantically.

*"Um... sure? I mean, I was just-- I had an idea I was going to... yeah, okay."

Edited by Lorekeeper

Hey Lore that's a cool entry and good job for being bug but I'm curious why are you having quotes involving 3 other characters (Melissa, claros, tina) being siblings.

It kinda seems weird like I just don't understand the progression within the quotes. Are those quotes happening before the gym battle with Seren and why are these 3 in the game and how do you know they would be included. Just wondering. :D

Oh, they're the gym trainers. As in, Seren was too shy/awkward to find enough people to serve as challenges before her, so she recruited her siblings. They're also a big facet of her personality, because, for all of her awk, she still tries her best to spend time with them and help them.

I'm still waiting to answer the questionnaire even though it doesn't really help with potential story building but just my opinion as usual.

I'll wait to see what Jacob thinks about this questionnaire before I put my answers. ;P

To everyone who has answered, each of your questionnaire answers are really cool so good job for that. :D

Jacob has the final say in everything. I know that. This is just a little something to help people who are in the wall when filling out that app (sometimes I throw a personality in an app for the sake of having a personality) and allows to give better insights to the characters. I tried to pick questions that wouldn't effect much of what Jacob is developing right now. (Besides, it also makes for a fun pastime). A tiny description rarely gives you the full insight of a character.

I'm glad you guys like the questionaire thing (it's really fun reading what people respond). It's a simple, but effective way of building characters I've learned over time. And I may as well give my answers for Clark:

1. "Most folks are all into that speedy stuff like internet and cars that they forget about the wonders around them. When I was younger, I did a lot of exploring, but now I can't even leave this town. Strolls and naps are what I do most of the time. If it weren't for my back, I'd go camping a bit more and hunt for some more ground types."

2. "GET OFF OF MY LAWN!"

3. "You know why you lost. You're young an inexperienced. People these days just hand little boys Pokemon and let them be free to do whatever. When I was a young lad, I had to work hard even for my first Pokemon. We had to go to school and learn about everything just to get a wild Pokemon like Pidgey. You can't rush in here like a whippersnapper and expect to beat an experienced old man. Get out here! Explore a bit and find yourself. When you get older and wiser, come back and the results may turn out different. And stop crying! It isn't good for my lawn!"

4. "If I was fifty years younger, I'd give you a can of whoop ass. Parents these days don't know descipline. They just let their kids run wild and battle gym leaders only to never return home. If I tried that, my mama would beat me on the back of my head. And why hasn't your mama taught you to respect your elders."

5. "The dessert is somewhere I'd like to go back, but I'm stuck here. Summer is nice, but it doesn't give the same intensity. Winter though, I'd die stepping out into that frigid world."

6. "Nothing beats that old slow paced rock. That whole speedy upbeat pop stuff ain't for me."

7. "For the bloody last time, I don't have Strength. Everybody who comes here seems to be obsessed with that disc."

8. "I've lived a long life and I'd give anything to make sure others come that far. Whatever the price is, it isn't worth letting someone die for. That is something my mentor taught me before passing away."

9. "Isn't that something you should be asking my grandkids? My wife died 10 years ago from illness, but one day we will meet again. Until then,...what were we talking about?"

10. "I'm too old for battling. If I was a few years younger, I would've accepted...who are you and what are you doing on my lawn!"

My character would probably be enjoying the scenery of the town especially at night time when he can look up at the stars and lose himself in his mind.

Suggest that the trainer gain experience before challenging any gym because they are gonna need more than that and they shouldn't underestimate the gym leaders, however he is not one to turn down a battle as this could be seen as experience too.

Suggest that he train some more, maybe catch new pokémon but never give up they just need to let their passion burn brighter than before and become the best they can be.

4. A different trainer challenges you and he completely sweeps you with ease. After recieving a badge, he yells, "Wow, what a scrub. Glad the other gym leaders aren't as pathetic as you."

Fair enough he's obviously doing something right with his pokémon if he can win so easily, though he would become rather suspicious of them and would keep an eye on them before they leave town to see what they are doing wrong.

The winter is best while it's just below freezing and snow is falling from the sky very gently as there is no wind.

Somwhere between rock and metal, though violins are a must.

Strength means HM04 to have the power to protect those important to you above all else and never being afraid to stand up after getting knocked down no matter how many times.

Think rationally, even stall them while trying to find away to get to them but never giving in to their request, keeping in mind that these people are not to be forgiven and if any of them manage to get away you will hunt them down.

No no one in particular

It's a personal rule of his to accept any and all challengers no matter where or when, unless of course there is something important going on like say a terrorist attack, but it will be on the top of the to do list so he can test the quality of trainers throughout the region.

oooooooooh, a questionnaire! I still don't know which character to use so I'll just put both of them

Maxfeild:

1: When Maxfeild isn't battling, he's in his lab working on some new medicine with the help of his poison PKMN.

2: "Errhhmm. Wow, you're serious. You know what, I'll battle you because I needed a break from my research anyways"

3: "Here. Take this strain of Pokerus. It'll help your Rattata extremely in it's training. Also, if your gonna be beat me, you will need more powerful and strong PKMN. When you do that, you come challenge me again. I'll be glad to take you on. Don't give up now, you hear me?"

4: "Huh, you sound just like my brother"

5: His favorite season would have to be autumn. He loves too see nature's change in preparation for the winter.

6: Favorite music has to be classical, jazz, mostly smooth relaxing music.

7: "True strength to me is whoever's will burns the brightest. My parents taught us that. I used to think that was sheer nonsense until I became a gym leader. Truly, although you can't measure it with a scale or any type of meter, once a PKMN and trainers hearts are fully in sync, a PKMN power levels increase immensely. I'm pretty sure that has to do with the friendship aspect of PKMN. But there are just some things technology can't comprehend... yet at least.

8: "Fine, I'll do whatever you want, just please let them go. No one has to be put in danger if you just want something."

9: "Well, there is my assistant Elizabeth. Her hair, her beautiful face, her soft voice and and and aaaaaaannnnd I-I-I must get back to my research! Yes! SCIENCE! EXPERIMENTS! KALEIDOSCOPE! uhhhhh. Would you just give some time alone please..."

10: "Not really, I'm almost at a breakthrough with this experiment. If this was a gym battle, I'd set a time for us to do so, but not right now."

Callaghan:

1: Drugs, party, sleep, repeat. Somewhere in the mix there's a gym battle...

2: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Woooooohooooohohohohohoho! You can't be fucking serious right now, eh? What are you, some youngster Joey scrublord?"

3: "WTF, you thought you were gonna win? Get the fuck out of my gym and don't come back! And they called me a fucking disgrace."

4: "Say what you want, but I know deep down you're just like me. Worthless. But I'm still better than you because I hold a title in this league. Now you can comeback with some shitty ass comeback or stand there cause I'm taking a smoke break."

5: His favorite season would have to be summer. That's when ALL the "fun" goes down

6: Favorite music would have to be anything that deals with trance or trap.

7: "You wanna know what STRIENPH is! It's fucking power! Sheer Force! Life Orb + Magic Gaurd. Getting banned from fucking Ubers. The ability to overwhelm any opponent with sheer STRIENPH is an ability that will not let you down. What's the point in putting up a wall if you can just blow a whole through it!?!? SAY IT WITH ME: STRIENPH!!!

8: "Like I could give a fuck. They don't care for me, I don't care for them. Do what you want, just don't interrupt my sesh, capisce? The fuck you mean that doesn't rhyme? I'm fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up brah."

9: "I DON'T TRUST THESE HOOOOOOOOOOOEEEES!"

10: "Really? I haven't even came down yet. Your interrupting the vibbbbeessss~~~"

Edited by TRHStatement

​le cracks knuckles irl
alrighty. time for me to learn how to use the spoiler thing.

I'd like to apply for the Dragon Type Gym Leader if possible, if I can't then I'll settle with my next best type or just be that one trainer with a Torchic. In fact, can I have a Torchic in my party? Anyways, here we go.

Name:"Prodigy" Klemeltios Sonotia
Age: 14-16(I like being young because I am young, okay?)

Team:

Singles(One on top will be sent out)
Hydregion
A mother fukin rayquaza Garchomp
Tyrantrum
Dragalge
Salamance
Altaria(Mega)

If Double Battle:
It's going to be the same team as above, except the order is different for the first two Pokemon to get sent out. Plus a different Mega

Salamance
Tyrantrum
Altaria
Hydregion
Dragalge
Garchomp (Mega)

End Game(Singles):

Tyrantrum(DD, Head Smash, Again, not sure if you can add Rock Head.)

Salamace(DD, not sure if you can add Moxie or not.)

Garchomp(Choice Band, Earthquake, Outrage)

Dragalge

Dragonite(Tailwind)

Altaria (Mega, DD, Roost, Return)

Personality: A somewhat shy person, partly because of him being a young Gym Leader. Although he tries his best to act mature and sound like he knows what he's doing, to the point where he has small personas to help him with whatever situation. He loves to play games and listen to music whenever he has the time to do so. As well as having a pet Torchic to play with whenever games aren't enough for him. He has the small large tendency to drink sweet tea while talking to people, which can happen any time, from battling, to being in the middle of drama, basically almost everywhere. Also, if you value your hands or feet, don't spill his tea, he will cut off whatever of your body that made it spill.

-He has a 'House', which it is, but it's more like a Den full of blankets and pillows scattered EVERYWHERE. With only three spots that are clean, his computer area, where he feeds Torchic, and his kitchen. Living room and up are literally padded with blankets and pillows. He has a large area for battling for those who want to fight him when he's not on duty(AKA not using Gym Pokemon)

-With his Torchic, it seems to know Blast Burn. He cares about Torchic like he does with his tea.

Quotes:
Intro: "Hey, uhm, the name's Klemeltios Sonotia...don't laugh at my name please...Anyways, I specialize in Dragon Types, all my life I've been called a prodigy in battling. Everything just seems so easy to me...Anyways, let's just go...uh, battle...?"

Last Pokemon: "Sigh-drinks tea-If only I was using my best, but no matter, I'll still try my best!"

Loss: "Well...I rate you 8/10."

After Battle: "Well here's your [iNSERT NAME HERE] Badge...it allows you to level up your Pokemon to Level [iNSERT LEVEL CAP] , have fun with your adventures [bLANKY], 'cause the next time we meet, I'm not-drinks tea- holding back...did I say that correctly...? Well, uhm. *a Torchic gets sent out* Torchic, come on, let's take a walk back home, I'm already hungry. le runs out of gym with Torchic

In his...Den(Computer Area): "You do know that my house is covered in pillows and blankets right? God damn it, now I have to clean them, anyways, what do you want? If you want a off duty battle. Come back when I have time to do it, this game is so addicting...by the way, there's some tea if you som-LIKE HELL I'LL LET YOU HAVE SOME. I IMPORTED THOSE FROM-furiously drinking tea- ANOTHER REGION. IT COSTED LIKE OVER HALF OF MY PAYCHECK. Uhm...Sorry, but really, come back when you're ready...I guess...Can you just uh...eh, leave...?

In his Den(End Game stuff): "So you're ready? Mk...Come on to my battle area then..."

Intro: "Never expected that you'd get so strong, enough that you're willing to battle me head on? To be honest, I'm getting a little annoyed and angry now... No matter, I'm showing no mercy, and either should you."

Last Pokemon: "No! This can't end like this...I'LL CRUSH YOU!

Loss: "I...lost. For real..."

After Loss: "...No...This can't be ri-no. This is what losing feels like, it's a sign of growth, a sign of improvement. You have surpassed me, even when I did my best. I'm going to continue with my training, so that someday, I can look at you from the same level, or higher. Thank you for teaching me what losing feels like."

Sprite Appearance: Mid Long, Black Hair, combed sideways so it doesn't cover the eyes. Wearing a red shirt covered in grass stains, with a large, torn orange jacket that covers up his hands. A white pair of jeans with green shoes.

Questionnaire to help build up any missing parts! Yay!

He loves to play on his computer in his 'House', play with his Torchic, and drink tea.

"As a person, I would say get out. But at the same time I commend you that you some how got here. if you really want to battle, then lets go..."

"Don't be so down! Catch some Pokemon that can take on my Dragons! Train them! Find out my strategies! Every loss has a bad side effect, and a good one, but you can learn something out of it! Probably...I'm sweating right now..."

4. A different trainer challenges you and he completely sweeps you with ease. After recieving a badge, he yells, "Wow, what a scrub. Glad the other gym leaders aren't as pathetic as you." (Eh...I tried. You get the point though right?)

Sends Torchic out, fires a warning Blast Burn over his head "Don't worry, I won't kill you since I'm on duty, but if you challenge me when I'm off duty in my house...it's all fair game. Either way, love your team set up and such, just stop being a bitch and I'll probably praise you even more. But uh...good luck? *chucks badge at guy's head*

Winter! BECAUSE HIS HOUSE IS PADDED WITH BLANKETS AND PILLOWS HAHAHAHAHHAHAH. Seriously, in Summer, he has a lot of time, but since his house is pretty much padded up, and if his AC broke, he's dead. So Winter

He loves a wide variety of music, Rock, probably Metal, Electronic, and some types of Rap. Also Classical, anyways a great thing.

Something that can change someone or something, at the same time, it's useless.

"Fuck this shit." I give into their demand, and the second the hostages are safe, I unleash hell onto the terrorists with my Pokemon secretly hiding, as well as Torchic for frontal support with Blast Burn.

None. If love interest includes those you care about, then Torchic, and my family who's elsewhere.

As the duty of a Gym Leader, and my pride as one, I'm always up for a battle.

EDIT: Editing galore[7] Plus Battle theme here.

Edited by Upbeatshadowchain

​le cracks knuckles irl

alrighty. time for me to learn how to use the spoiler thing.

I'd like to apply for the Dragon Type Gym Leader if possible, if I can't then I'll settle with my next best type or just be that one trainer with a Torchic. In fact, can I have a Torchic in my party? Anyways, here we go.

Name:"Prodigy" Klemeltios Sonotia

Age: 14-16(I like being young because I am young, okay?)

Team:

Singles(One on top will be sent out)

HydregionA mother fukin rayquaza Garchomp

Noivern

Dragalge

Salamance

Altaria(Mega)

If Double Battle:

It's going to be the same team as above, except the order is different for the first two Pokemon to get sent out. Plus a different Mega

Salamance

Dragonite

Altaria

Hydregion

Dragalge

Garchomp (Mega)

End Game(Singles):

Hydregion(Dragon Fang, Draco Meteor, DD)

Salamace(DD, not sure if you can add Moxie or not.)

Garchomp(Choice Band, Earthquake, Outrage)

Dragalge

Dragonite(Tailwind)

Altaria (Mega, DD, Roost, Return)

Personality: A somewhat shy person, partly because of him being a young Gym Leader. Although he tries his best to act mature and sound like he knows what he's doing, to the point where he has small personas to help him with whatever situation. He loves to play games and listen to music whenever he has the time to do so. As well as having a pet Torchic to play with whenever games aren't enough for him. He has the small large tendency to drink sweet tea while talking to people, which can happen any time, from battling, to being in the middle of drama, basically almost everywhere. Also, if you value your hands or feet, don't spill his tea, he will cut off whatever of your body that made it spill.

-He has a 'House', which it is, but it's more like a Den full of blankets and pillows scattered EVERYWHERE. With only three spots that are clean, his computer area, where he feeds Torchic, and his kitchen. Living room and up are literally padded with blankets and pillows. He has a large area for battling for those who want to fight him when he's not on duty(AKA not using Gym Pokemon)

-With his Torchic, it seems to know Blast Burn. He cares about Torchic like he does with his tea.

Quotes:

Intro: "Hey, uhm, the name's Klemeltios Sonotia...don't laugh at my name please...Anyways, I specialize in Dragon Types, all my life I've been called a prodigy in battling. Everything just seems so easy to me...Anyways, let's just go...uh, battle...?"

Last Pokemon: "Sigh-drinks tea-If only I was using my best, but no matter, I'll still try my best!"

Loss: "Well...I rate you 8/10."

After Battle: "Well here's your [iNSERT NAME HERE] Badge...it allows you to level up your Pokemon to Level [iNSERT LEVEL CAP] , have fun with your adventures [bLANKY], 'cause the next time we meet, I'm not-drinks tea- holding back...did I say that correctly...? Well, uhm. *a Torchic gets sent out* Torchic, come on, let's take a walk back home, I'm already hungry. le runs out of gym with Torchic

In his...Den(Computer Area): "You do know that my house is covered in pillows and blankets right? God damn it, now I have to clean them, anyways, what do you want? If you want a off duty battle. Come back when I have time to do it, this game is so addicting...by the way, there's some tea if you som-LIKE HELL I'LL LET YOU HAVE SOME. I IMPORTED THOSE FROM-furiously drinking tea- ANOTHER REGION. IT COSTED LIKE OVER HALF OF MY PAYCHECK. Uhm...Sorry, but really, come back when you're ready...I guess...Can you just uh...eh, leave...?

Questionnaire to help build up any missing parts! Yay!

He loves to play on his computer in his 'House', play with his Torchic, and drink tea.

"As a person, I would say get out. But at the same time I commend you that you some how got here. if you really want to battle, then lets go..."

"Don't be so down! Catch some Pokemon that can take on my Dragons! Train them! Find out my strategies! Every loss has a bad side effect, but you can learn something out of it! Probably...I'm sweating right now..."

Sends Torchic out, fires a warning Blast Burn over his head "Don't worry, I won't kill you since I'm on duty, but if you challenge me when I'm off duty in my house...it's all fair game. Either way, love your team set up and such, just stop being a bitch and I'll probably praise you even more. But uh...good luck?

Winter! BECAUSE HIS HOUSE IS PADDED WITH BLANKETS AND PILLOWS HAHAHAHAHHAHAH. Seriously, in Summer, he has a lot of time, but since his house is pretty much padded up, and if his AC broke, he's dead. So Winter

He loves a wide variety of music, Rock, probably Metal, Electronic, and some types of Rap. Also Classical, anyways a great thing.

Something that can change someone or something, at the same time, it's useless.

"Fuck this shit." I give into their demand, and the second the hostages are safe, I unleash hell onto the terrorists with my Pokemon secretly hiding, as well as Torchic for frontal support with Blast Burn.

Huh?

As the duty of a Gym Leader, and my pride as one, I'm always up for a battle.

EDIT: Editing galore[2], I'm going to have to go back into the process of destroying and recreating stuff... Plus Battle theme here.

[/quote

We share a theme! You have good taste~ I don't think there's a rule about sharing themes so it should be okay. If not there's another theme I had in mind for my character.

EDIT: Ignore the quote stuff. Mobile browser broken as hell

Edited by SnowGlaceon

Oh crap, you also the same one? Damn it, I kinda want to change it now. Unless you're okay with sharing themes?

100% cool with it. It's a great theme and it fits both our types. Also it's slightly ironic since I'm ice and you're dragon. Like I said, I have another theme in mind if Jacob wants everyone to have different themes.

These are some interesting selections. I'd like it if some other people besides me could give their opinions.

May I request this to be my battle theme for gym leader position? M

Okay, so this piece is... hard to describe. It sounds like some parts are good for a battle theme, while others are more atmospheric. I'd like to hear what others say about this.

Meh, part of me wants to change my song to something that also fits my Pokemon...Strangely well.

which is this

Last Dance Heaven and Hell m8.

The beginning sounded really good, then there were lyrics, which imo don't really belong in a battle theme... Is there an instrumental version?

These are some interesting selections. I'd like it if some other people besides me could give their opinions.

Okay, so this piece is... hard to describe. It sounds like some parts are good for a battle theme, while others are more atmospheric. I'd like to hear what others say about this.

The beginning sounded really good, then there were lyrics, which imo don't really belong in a battle theme... Is there an instrumental version?

Tried finding that, but sadly none. I guess the original will do.

EDIT: Yes, my other theme song is literally Hata no Kokoro.

Edited by Upbeatshadowchain

Tried finding that, but sadly none. I guess the original will do.

EDIT: Yes, my other theme song is literally Hata no Kokoro.

I love this. Fits perfectly for a dragon leader.

I should really start making a list of themes. Probably won't post on the forums since it'll get lost in the posts.

I like it a lot. I have that vibe that gets you really hype. In terms of repeatability though towards the end it kind of tapers off, which for a song that will probably need to repeat several times kinda cuts the flow. I am sure that this can be edited slightly to that the transition is smoother during actual gameplay.

I like it a lot. I have that vibe that gets you really hype. In terms of repeatability though towards the end it kind of tapers off, which for a song that will probably need to repeat several times kinda cuts the flow. I am sure that this can be edited slightly to that the transition is smoother during actual gameplay.

Yeah, that is Cytus/Deemo's problem with any song sadly.