Pokemon Revolution

Oh, for Gardevoir and Klefki?

Klefki: Thunderwave, Swagger, Substitute, Foul Play

Gardevoir: Calm Mind, Psyshock, Moon Blast, Shadow Ball.

When you asked me if I wanted to use the ones from my trainer card, I said you could keep those two the same how they were on the card. Sooooo, those are the movesets now. XD

You also got my PM, right, Jacob?

I did get your PM

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just said Giratina because it matches the ghost theme I am and you said Dragon so yeah.

I can have Salamence though if need be since legends might not be ok lol.

I'm waiting for Jacob to let me know how to make my Team Scorpia team and what to include in it.

Quote for Phoenix/Dusk (let me know which name you like)

Beginning once talked to: Hello and welcome to *city name here* gym. My name is blank and I am a master of the spooky and mysterious ghost type. I love getting challenges from trainers and yours will be no exception because I love showing off my mastery of ghost types. Let's have an interesting battle!

Defeated by trainer: Oh man! I can't believe you beat my ghosts. Oh well and I guess it's back to the drawing board. (dark personality): How dare you think you can defeat me and get away with my badge!

Beats trainer: Well. What did I tell you. I am a master of ghost pokemon and there was no way you could beat me. (dark personality): Hahaha! As if you could ever beat me and the ghosts I command.

After battle talking: I will haunt you forever! BEWARE my power!

Kind personality: Oh my, sorry about that. My other personality doesn't like losing to challengers but I can keep it contained so you don't need to worry. As an apology and for winning, here take this TM. It's TM #?? which is ??. Description of move here.

Once I have information for Dark Phoenix/Dusk, I'll post quotes for those as well Jacob.

Again sorry for excessive information.

When creating the admin team, try to make yours Ghost with maybe some Dark and Steel.

Alright. So Fletchinder, the most evil pokemon of all(Vivillon), Murkrow, Golbat, Drifloon and Aerodactyl. Okay then.

Excellent. I'm sorry that you had to be the first gym leader but hey, someone had to. I'm even allowing you a Mega.

I'd like to reserve grass leader please.

Team Ultima/Black November Admin/Grasshugger Kyler

End game team: Serpieror, Roseraid, Ludicolo, Mow-Rotom, Sceptile mega if possible and Megamium. (Feel free peeps to edit team, I just whipped this up really fast. Yay for iPad typing) As for personality, I am down to earth, shy unless a threat stands in my way, judge mental on people to make fun of people for *certain* things, Message me in the PM if you wanna know, not sure if it would even matter. Won't shut up if I know you well. I'll prob think of more tomorrow, if you don't mind, just edit my sprite that I gave you like you were oringanlly were going too. TBH, some traits of my character relate to me IRL.

Edited by Jamaka2001

All right Jacob. Thanks for letting me know the types I need to include and I'll get to work on my team right away. ;D

Nepeta and Milotic, I was just trying to clarify things between you two but if you are okay without switching, all power to you. :D Welcome to the game at least.

Jamaka, I wasn't expecting you to be a gym leader turned bad guy lol. But I guess all Black November admins can be gym leaders turned evil later on.

I have loads of ideas but like Jacob said i'll save them for later. :D

I'm praying for that too Omega.

Team for Dark Phoenix/Dusk (someone in Black November let me know which name to pick geez lol):

Spiritomb, Giratina, Aegislash, Scizor, Mega-Sharpedo and Metagross

Now, If I have copied any admin's team in Team Scorpia, please let me know which and if it is okay to have that pokemon in my team as well.

Team suggestions from admins are also much appreciated. :D

Alright. So Fletchinder, the most evil pokemon of all(Vivillon), Murkrow, Golbat, Drifloon and Aerodactyl. Okay then.

I'd like to get a level cap on what the first gym would be, but I highly suggest getting ready for some edits. Aeordactyl might be way too strong (and Mega is outright unfair) so if you run it, make sure it runs a weaker set of moves (or make it a defensive one by giving it stuff like Sandstorm.

What I love about early game teams is that you can really personalize them to suit the trainer compared to later ones. My general impression of this one is that the leader likes to use status moves and tricks over sheer power slowly killing their opponent (kind of like Florinia). Murkrow, Vivillon, and Drifloon suit that spot perfectly (and Aerodactly can be redesigned to be like that with a bit of work).

You haven't covered for electric weakness so Gligar, Rotom-F (that's a first), or Emolga can fight that spot. Natu or Sigilyph are fun to play around with if you want to get creative as well. There's a little something missing though that I like to call the trump card (aka the WTF Pokemon). If you want to make a fight unique, don't bound yourself to what you think is good. Make it good. Mantine/Mantyke, Tropius, Togetic, and Delibird are great candidates for this. Yes, I said Delibird.

I'd like to get a level cap on what the first gym would be, but I highly suggest getting ready for some edits. Aeordactyl might be way too strong (and Mega is outright unfair) so if you run it, make sure it runs a weaker set of moves (or make it a defensive one by giving it stuff like Sandstorm.

What I love about early game teams is that you can really personalize them to suit the trainer compared to later ones. My general impression of this one is that the leader likes to use status moves and tricks over sheer power slowly killing their opponent (kind of like Florinia). Murkrow, Vivillon, and Drifloon suit that spot perfectly (and Aerodactly can be redesigned to be like that with a bit of work).

You haven't covered for electric weakness so Gligar, Rotom-F (that's a first), or Emolga can fight that spot. Natu or Sigilyph are fun to play around with if you want to get creative as well. There's a little something missing though that I like to call the trump card (aka the WTF Pokemon). If you want to make a fight unique, don't bound yourself to what you think is good. Make it good. Mantine/Mantyke, Tropius, Togetic, and Delibird are great candidates for this. Yes, I said Delibird.

That's why I almost put Normal at the first gym and use a Mega Audino, but then I realised I hate Audino, and put Flying there instead.

He just said to save ideas until three days from now. XD

I honestly wasn't expecting every Admin to join as a Gym Leader, too. Now, is it just Gym Leaders that people can sign up for, or are there open spots for Elite 4 as well? If Elite 4 spots are open, I would like one, and I'll make a team for it, with my type. If not, then that's fine.

I leave for half a day and all this pops up. Alright, lucky number 8! By that point, ice should still be somewhat of a threat. Im still wracking my head over Mamoswine. Also I had this one story idea, feel free to reject. Gym leaders are all supposed to be connected and know each other, right? So what if the leader of gym 7, the split personality one, was once a friend of my character, but something (his growing affiliation with Scorpio) drove them to hate each other? Just a bit of character background.

Seeing as you are leader of the Black November it makes sense for you to be highest type of trainer being elite 4 so good idea. Up to Jacob though.

To be honest Commander, I would love the flying to have the offensive mega aerodactyl not utility or weird set aero because it would make it challenging and more fun. Rotom-F is a great option for the team as well. Fletchinder (see insurgence for reference on how beasty this can be), murkrow, gligar or rotom-F, togetic with evio, mega-aero and tropius or mantine (both pretty bulky) would be a great team.

We will be battling each other a lot Commander on ideal teams because we have different opinions. I promise you that :P

Jacob if you see it, I put my admin team and please let me know if it is good. Other admins can also let me know and I would greatly appreciate the feedback.

Love that idea Snow but like Jacob said wait 3 days to pitch ideas. :D

Edited by pbood2

Sorry! Didn't realize there were more pages, I was on 6. Blame the mobile internet browser.

Also, I was wondering if you needed any help sorting out music for battles, routes, etc. I spend a crap ton of time listening to all kinds of remixes, so if you need any help with that just ask

The factor of me having an Elite Four position, but doubling as the Leader of the Black November would definitely be up to Jacob. Heck, we're all still probably speculating if Imperius is the last gym leader, too, due to the last gym being Steel Type and all.

I have no doubts that Axxel would likely choose Dark, so if I was an Elite Four as well, I would choose Flying. It still gives me the chance to use Charizard and Salamence, too, with other dangerous Pokemon at my disposal as well.

Also I had this one story idea, feel free to reject. Gym leaders are all supposed to be connected and know each other, right? So what if the leader of gym 7, the split personality one, was once a friend of my character, but something (his growing affiliation with Scorpio) drove them to hate each other? Just a bit of character background.

And thus the hell breaks loose. Part of the reason I'm only playing on the sides is how convoluted and confusing this story is going to get considering it's being based off characters from 17+ different people. I'd probably pick someone in the group to kind of take charge of the whole story, but one who is a bit open and knows how to weave ideas together (but also know when to say no).

But generally, both people have to reach an agreement before accepting or denying an idea. Personally, I'm for people trying to get the leaders a bit more connected to each other (something that was unheard of until B/W), but try to not leave anyone out. I can rarely create good characters without building off of another.

I don't suggest doing all that here, but on PMs because it'd just make this one big clutter mess and ideas take time to develop. I'm pretty good with character and team building so you can PM me if you want, but generally feel it's more rewarding to think of things yourself so I'll usually only give advice or options.

--------------------------------------------------

And Pbood, theory is just theory and that's what we're doing. I hate to pat myself on the back, but I'm definitely in the upper half of the competitive battlers on here along with experience using a modified version of essential's AI to create those Reborn Hardcore leaders (who all still had to go through at least 4 revisions, sometimes 15) along with basic knowledge of programming. Basically, I can pretty much back up anything I say with ease.

What your saying is something that occurred during Hardcore Corey. Jamak may have given him a Scolipede. That Scolipede was so broken that it had to be nerfed twice and was still way too strong to handle and was moved to his stronger team to replace Mega Beedrill (another problematic Pokemon). It would be axed entirely if it weren't for the Flame Burst OHKO. Even now, it's really high on my list to axe because barely anything can handle it (and it runs some really weak moves to boot). Aerodactyl and Scolipede both have similar stat spread, but there's a 15 level difference when comparing those two (not to mention Corey is the third leader while this is the first gym leader we're talking about). Aerodactyl as an offensive Pokemon is way too strong for that early in the game and even heavy nerfs is pushing the envelope so it might have to be removed.

oops I made a mistake in my team. Instead of mega-sharpedo, change it with greninja and make the scizor mega scizor because I forget I'm spy role so I need my aces to be ninja-y so scizor and greninja will be so. :D

Commander you do raise some good points but what works in your reborn hardcore might not be so effective or useful here because of different field potentials, etc. Therefore, you might provide a good team, I'm going to provide a team I think would be useful to use based on my experiences sorry to say. Okay if mega-aero needs to be removed, what flying mega do you suggest then because Jacob is giving him one flying mega.

About the story, I really think this format of throwing ideas and seeing what people think is good and easy as opposed to letting 2 main people have control over the whole story. I mean each gym leader person on this thread should have creative control over some of the story for their character. I don't know if Jacob agrees with this or not but this is just my opinion. That's the point of a thread and I believe it's the perfect place to talk about anything game related.

Also, I would appreciate it if you stop making yourself out to be the greatest person alive with your suggestions and knowledge by saying hey PM me in secret somewhat so I can come up with all the story ideas because it's kind of offputting to be honest. Sorry I don't mean to be rude or mean but I'm just saying my peace.
If I'm misunderstanding you, let me know but I have read your top half of the post multiple times to make sure i'm not saying anything not valid.

Edited by pbood2

Hey Snow. Since you are offering about remixes and themes, etc, I would really appreciate some suggestions for ghost gym themes or evil spy type theme songs for my character ingame.

I'm probably going to look at some later on but I'll definitely check out what you suggest if you suggest some. :D