Pokemon Revolution

So what do you think of my team and theme? If need be i can work more on those and the sprite as well, but i'll need some time to do my research :P

Btw, i've also thought of replacing medicham with maybe a screener and starmie/exeggutor with Swoobat. E.g Meowstic (M) with prankster maybe? -I wouldn't really like a trick room team, but if need be i can work on one as well-

Edited by timbla

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this case, i would also like to apply for a gym leader spot if available.

Name: Viktor - Psychic gym leader

Appearence: 28-30 years old with cyan or blue hair, white eyes and if possible could be blind?

-Gardevoir Moonblast, Psychic/shock, Shadow ball, Calm mind (Mega/Ace)

-Gallade Psycho cut, Leaf blade, Night slash/X-Scizzor, Swords Dance

-Girafarig Nasty Plot, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam

-Medicham Bullet punch, Drain punch, Thunderpunch, Ice punch (Also instead of Medicham i could use a Simple ability Swoobat with Calm Mind, Air slash, Psyshock, Roost.)?

-Malamar Night slash, Psycho cut, Superpower, Hypnosis

-Exeggutor Giga drain, Leech seed, Sleep power, Psyshock or if you want something more of a special attacker and less of a stally mon

-(Starmie) (Scald), (Psyshock), (Ice beam), (Flash cannon)

Opening: Okay (trainer's name), the time has come for both of us to face our challenges. I accept your's.

Closure: Excellent fight.

After viktor got blind on his early 20s he lost his contact with the community, mostly turning to pokemon. Psychic pokemon, because they were the only ones he could actually visualize in his mind and befriend. So he practiced his psychic skills with his pokemon and mastered them. Now his task is to find a way back to the community and therefore the society and face his blindness problem.

As for a theme: i would like this. https://youtu.be/s_7FaCI9cyk?list=PL9793A30C55CED7F6

Now that i look at it Viktor could be something similar to my trainer card? But not with all that stuff.

Very nice. I like the blind aspect to the leader.

Ah. Gym 15 for me. No pressure I guess...

Since I got the role of fire leader and I will be gone camping for a few days, I thought I might throw these onto the page...

I'm sorry I'm new to spriting. One is my trainer card sprite. The other is a trainer overworld sprite I tried to edit to look like the trainer card sprite.

rwUXoBp.png?1w6ZUOvA.png?1

I also tried to build a fire monotype team...

Darmanitan
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt
Arcanine
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
Houndoom
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch
Ninetales @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Energy Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
Blaziken
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 52 Atk / 244 SpA / 212 Spe
Naive Nature
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [ice]
- High Jump Kick
- Protect

Wait, let speculate a bit: Why is steel is the last gym? And looking back to the old thread (arcane) Jacob's team consist of mostly steel types so Plot twist: The leader of team ultima is the steel type leader. I see that leader position...

First, this is a rough list. Some may go up or down a bit. Second, that was honestly a happy accident. Steel is my favorite type.

Jacob you have about 3 pages to go through when you have time lol. ;P

Basically I joined Team Scorpia as admin spy for Black November but i'm still ghost gym leader.

Still need to come up with a team for my dark side in the cult and a theme if possible.
If you need any other gym information, let me know please.

If that is a plot twist Omega, it's awesome to think about to be honest.

Being 7th gym is cool. Number of the gym doesn't matter to me because endgame team is what's important. Let me know what you think my gym team should be Jacob. Much appreciated for including me in your game.

I do like the idea for Milotic's Normal Gym leader though. And if he ever did join the Team Ultima and the Black November Cult, I would have no problems accepting him as a follower.

The Arceus part could be as if it reminds Trevore of his past... Which would then have him desire of obtaining Arceus once and for all, probably during Post-Game. (This will be part of Trevore's backstory, as Arceus was in both Reborn, and Rejuvenation. Basically, Trevore is my character from Reborn and Rejuvenation, but years later. He changed from good to bad, formed the Black November, joined Team Ultima, and became the Don, the Vice Leader of Team Ultima. Eventually, I'll make a more specific backstory, but this is the simple version.)

nepeta you can have normal because milotic wanted water but thought I had water so changed to normal.

It's perfect because you want normal and milotic wants water because of their name lol. If you don't believe me on this check milotic's profile and recent posts, it the latest one and it says milotic wanted water but thought I took it.

Just saying. Up to you though.

Edited by pbood2

Pbood, that depends if Milotic wants to switch as well, too. It sounds like a good idea, but we gotta get the okay from both Milotic and Nepeta.

And Aquawaffle, it depends on how many Pokemon Gym Leaders can use. If it is six, then I would suggest Yanma, Skarmory, Fletchling, Starly, Noibat, and Tropius. If Jacob lets you get Fletchinder or Staravia as an evolution, then that should be good.

Okay, I seriously need help here, I did not think flying would be the first gym.

Anyone got suggestions for what would be good for the flying gym?

Fletchinder, Vivillon, Vullaby/Murkrow, Golbat, Noctowl/Hoothoot (maybe as screener), Ace Aerodactyl? If too op tell me.

If you don't like Vullaby, Murkrow or Golbat maybe Drifloon, Skiploom/Mantyke?

Edited by timbla

Dang, that's actually a better team than what I came up with. XD Let's hope you get that one, Aquawaffle!

Salamence: Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Rock Slide

Greninja (Shiny): Surf, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Extrasensory

Klefki: Definitely keep!

Gardevoir: Keep.

Absol: Swords Dance, Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut, Play Rough (I would have Baton Pass over Psycho Cut, but I have NO idea how Baton Pass works for trainers other than the main character.)

Charizard (Mega X and Shiny): Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz (Or keep Heat Wave, whichever works for you), Dragon Claw, Earthquake

Honchkrow (Even though he's a pet, he should still at least have some moves): Sucker Punch, Brave Bird, Super Power, Haze (For clean getaways)

I still need movesets for two of your Pokemon plz

Oh, for Gardevoir and Klefki?

Klefki: Thunderwave, Swagger, Substitute, Foul Play

Gardevoir: Calm Mind, Psyshock, Moon Blast, Shadow Ball.

When you asked me if I wanted to use the ones from my trainer card, I said you could keep those two the same how they were on the card. Sooooo, those are the movesets now. XD

You also got my PM, right, Jacob?

Fletchinder, Vivillon, Vullaby/Murkrow, Golbat, Noctowl/Hoothoot (maybe as screener), Ace Aerodactyl? If too op tell me.

If you don't like Vullaby, Murkrow or Golbat maybe Drifloon, Skiploom/Mantyke?

Replace Noctowl/Hoothoot with Drifloon and I can see that being decently challenging.

Replace Noctowl/Hoothoot with Drifloon and I can see that being decently challenging.

Yeah but what's better, Murkrow or Vullaby? if you suggest keeping the rest as it is except for hoothoot?

For example Vullaby could have Aerial Ace, Feint attack, Steel wing, Roost

And murkrow could have Wing attack/Pluck, Feint attack, Steel wing, Roost

But murkow is an offensive pokemon and vullaby a defensive.

Vullaby's bulky defense can be broken with Weak Armor passive, which gives advantage to both gym leader and trainer.

Murkrow has super luck = extra poss crit, prankster= 1st turn roost/status moves and insomnia = no sleep.

Edited by timbla

Nepeta I would switch with you, but that means creating a whole new bg story and all lol, I really put a lot of thought into the normal one lol and I'm pretty happy with it, just wish it the gym was a bit further in the game, but that doesnt mattter too much. And I love that you guys dig the Arceus idea.