Who is the next Gym Leader? (Speculation)

So now we defeated Amber and about to leave Terajuma, who is next?

It's down to two: Volta (Electric) and I assume, Crescent (Psychic)

Volta is ensured to have Electric Terrain, but after we get sufficient Pokemon, let's be honest that she will not be a challenge anymore.

Meanwhile, Crescent could be the toughest Gym Leader to face with her Psychic Field and Mewtwo.

Who will be next?

(If you are wondering, Saki and Adam is not available unless we gain access to Grand Dream City on the next episode.)

john cena

Rofl

I think Volta, and don't say that Ace. Electric pokemon can be scary ya know with rain dance and such.

I doubt about cresent, since she's too mystical. I honestly thought it was nim so was psychic leader, but i dunno.

Based on level cap, i think we will fight two gym battles atleast.

Volta seems MOST LIKELY

we will leave Terajuma Island... but where to? - We know of no other place then Gearen City and the hidden shore, and since the hidden shore only has an abandoned Xen-Lab, Gearen City will be our destination.

And what is left in Gearen City to explore? - west Gearen! which was conviniently blocked off before, because we weren't strong enough

(hell must be tough for new trainers coming from west-gearen... "Yay I got my first Pokemon, I want to show it to mom!" - "Sorry kid, you are not strong enough to be here!" - "but... I live in west Gearen..." - "Tough luck kid... West Gearen is only for the STRONG Trainers! Now buzz off!" - "but... but...")

or Jan pulls a Marianette again... senidng us in one direction only to block our path again so we have to go somewhere else, which conviniently leads us to an unexpected Gym-battle

we have already beaten:

Poison, Fighting, Normal, Ghost, Water, Bug, Ice, Fire

what's left is:

Electric (Volta), Steel (Saki), Rock (Adam), Ground (???), Dark (???), Fairy (???), Psychic (Crescent? / Nim? / ???), Grass (???), Flying (???), Dragon (???)

We won't face Adam anytime soon, well at least not for the next two, since he was confirmed to be on of the last 8 ("so you must be in the double-digits...")

Since we don't know any other names or destinations, and Adam and Saki being in Grand Dream City, Volta is the safest bet as of now

I think it was mentioned that April might be the psychic leader. It would make sense if she helps out with getting Nim back. The only leaders we have released are Saki, Adam, and Volta (although idk where we got him from aside from the title screen). It is possible that adam could be it, sinve we have fought 8 gyms so far. But the double digits thing says otherwise. Honestly, the farther into the game we go, the easier it'll be to beat a rock gym. The mega stone hunt starts next episode, and Saki has a mega.... I think we're going to West Gearen next, so whoever leads the gym there is our target

As of right now, we only know Saki and Adam, are both gym leaders but we're not sure about Volta yet... maybe Crescent or Nim could also be one of the gym leaders too.. unless V7 does a big update like V6 and add Saki, Adam, and Volta Gym Leaders along with the mega stone hunt altogether in that update.

Edited by LeonTakashi

While we are on the topic, I must admit I haven't always followed the releases. Has he historically only added 1 gym per version/episode of the game?
Is that a strict planning method like with Reborn?

Regardless, I believe it will be some one we haven't met yet. But what type?

Dark would probably me the most challenging. Depending on what field he comes up with.

Really can't wait to see that!

Next two are probably Volta and Saki or Saki and Volta and we will probably go back to Gearen and move on through the part we couldn't access before. I'm only saying Saki could be the next gym leader based on her pokemon's levels. But don't forget that Saki's, Adam's and Valarie's whereabouts are still uknown to us, so maybe Volta can help us out or sth, or we end up going to her town because we're out of options.

Edited by timbla

While we are on the topic, I must admit I haven't always followed the releases. Has he historically only added 1 gym per version/episode of the game?

Is that a strict planning method like with Reborn?

Before, Jan was only doing one Leader per version, but recently Jan has been doing 2. Version 6 was an exception since Jan thought that it would take way too long if he had content up to the ninth Gym, so he saved the ninth for the upcoming version 7.

Rofl

I think Volta, and don't say that Ace. Electric pokemon can be scary ya know with rain dance and such.

I doubt about cresent, since she's too mystical. I honestly thought it was nim so was psychic leader, but i dunno.

Based on level cap, i think we will fight two gym battles atleast.

After I get Thick Fat Mamoswine and Vileplume? Volta will be a big joke for me.

I actually expect Crescent to be the Psychic Gym Leader, because Nim/Lorna chances is slim and I dunno about April.

Speaking of April, I can't find the stupid item she's looking for at the door.

• Global Mods

After I get Thick Fat Mamoswine and Vileplume? Volta will be a big joke for me.

I actually expect Crescent to be the Psychic Gym Leader, because Nim/Lorna chances is slim and I dunno about April.

Speaking of April, I can't find the stupid item she's looking for at the door.

Go to where the Galvantula web is -> Rock Climb the wall to the right -> it's in the room behind the Galvantula web.

I didn't get it on my 2nd play through.

Kreiss would give if you clicked Yes and helped him out. Now if you clicked no then idk, although you probably should get it somewhere.

Could Karen be the psychic gym leader? After all she practices all that garufa boogie magic :o.

Edited by timbla