Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

30 minutes ago, WyNNeR said:

can you tell me where do i get the railnet key and the 3 cell bateries ??? i think i have the metal powder 

you can get the railnet key from defeating kyogre at valor mountain and you can buy 3 cell bateries in the underground in GDC, maybe you can get the cell bateries somewhere else but i don't know any specific locations

1 minute ago, Fabidieboy4 said:

you can get the railnet key from defeating kyogre at valor mountain and you can buy 3 cell bateries in the underground in GDC, maybe you can get the cell bateries somewhere else but i don't know any specific locations

i haven.t done the kyogre event when i was at valor 

is there any other way ??

1 hour ago, GS BALL said:

Guide says for Fletchling: N/A. But when i returned to the first area after ship, on save starly quest, a Fletchling was there to interact with and captured it. Two questions, please.

1. Is the guide (pokemon locations) complete and/or updated?

2. If 1=False, then where can i get myself a valid, obtainable/unobtainable pokemon list?

There is no up-to-date list at the moment.

2 hours ago, bcmh21 said:

ive been spamming the a keys near odd house can somepne tell where where its at? 

The Odd Key is obtained by going through Narcissa's gym when you have eight or more badges.

8 hours ago, bcmh21 said:

thanks but do you have a hint or clearer view on where it might the dusk stone be located? (i know the odd house is located at the goldenleaf town)

76bxOCU.png

2 hours ago, deo504 said:

Didn't get the old rod the first time from goldenwood forest is it possible to go back and get it? i cant seem to find a way even progressed enough to open it back up but now its overgrown

You can still gent an Old Rod from the Help Center located in Gearen City. In the Zygarde Cell room, after you collect like 5 or 10 Zygarde Cells talk to Ayuda and you'll get an Old Rod.

5 hours ago, bcmh21 said:

does anyone know if there is a move tutor/ move relearner in rejuvenation any help is appreciated

move relearner is in Sheridian village but you must complite quest ??? 

2 hours ago, flynk said:

Where is Item Finder? in V9

You have to find the statue wing in route 3.Then go to north of route 3 and enter Mirage woods.After placing the statue wing, you have to defeat a level 48 Kingdra.After defeating the statue, go north and enter the first house.The item finder is inside.

To find the statue wing,just walk down the river in route 3.

3 hours ago, ShadowStar said:

Last I checked, it was within the Corrupted Cave

no thst one is sludge wave (hopefully it still is)

EDIT: just found it. for those who is curious

it's in the Carotos Mountain entrance, but you need Magma drift on the far left magma pool

Edited by LeonVermillion

Not entirely sure if this the right place to ask, but in the V9 version of Chrysalis Manor, there are three codes located around the area. The issue is that I forgot to write down the first code (last in the sequence of input), and that area of the Chrysalis Courtyard is inaccessible. Does anyone remember/know the code? Thank you for you help.

Nevermind, I'm an idiot, and couldn't see the exit.

Edited by Lord Van Cren