Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

Ive had a lampent since forever and its level 63 and i still cant evolve it since i dont have a dusk stone can anyone kindly tell me where might there be a dusk stone in rejuvenation V9.1?

Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, WyNNeR said:

sooo i have dane the litten event and i wonder if is a rowlet one ??

Yes there is.

Spoiler

if you do the help request in terajuma jungle "building bridges" you will get to an area with a level 10 rowlet.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Well does anyone care to list some of the known changes then? I can confirm Starly is unchanged

I don't remember what was replaced, but new pokemon I believe are Stufful, Wishiwashi, Mareanie, Darumaka. I may be forgetting one.

5 hours ago, Fabidieboy4 said:

you can get it at GDC in the underground or you can show a dude on route 2 a zebstrika and he will give you one

or you can farm for one at caratose because nosepass hold them. I went with this because I really wanted type:null despite how long it took

Just now, Jmanultrax1 said:

or you can farm for one at caratose because nosepass hold them. I went with this because I really wanted type:null despite how long it took

There is also a hidden one in the north part of western gearen.

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't remember what was replaced, but new pokemon I believe are Stufful, Wishiwashi, Mareanie, Darumaka. I may be forgetting one.

thank you

so i just used the railnet key i got from valor mountain and found my way into a lab with a tub in it. it says i need a pokeball, metal powder and 3 cell batteries. where do i find the batteries and the powder?

10 hours ago, Linkz said:

Yes there is.

Reveal hidden contents

if you do the help request in terajuma jungle "building bridges" you will get to an area with a level 10 rowlet.

Thank you man 

1 minute ago, WyNNeR said:

is there by any chance a ralts event in v9 ??? ... i kind missed the last one 

there is one in the xen backup lab on the secret shore but you need the railnet key, 3 cell bateries, 1 metal powder (i think it's called that) and 1 normal pokeball

2 hours ago, Fabidieboy4 said:

there is one in the xen backup lab on the secret shore but you need the railnet key, 3 cell bateries, 1 metal powder (i think it's called that) and 1 normal pokeball

can you tell me where do i get the railnet key and the 3 cell bateries ??? i think i have the metal powder