Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

Hi,

How do you access the odd house ?

I've done most of the quests of West Gearen but I need to resolve the odd house quest to do the generator quest.

I've gone to a certain gym and seen a certain pokemon but I can't find the gym leader after that.

You have to go to the gym in Goldenleaf Town. When you talk to the left Chandelure statue on the battle field, a mew will appear. Just follow Mew and it you will find the Odd Key.

Thanks for your answer

I ve followed Mew till it went through a wall then i ve spent a lot of time searching the gym, Goldenleaf town and the wispy path without finding anything.

I'm kinda lost there :'(

there is a secret path thu that wall where mew went
  • Upvote 1

• Global Mods

Im looking for Lucky egg, Soothe Bell and Exp Share in V8 c:

Not sure about Soothe Bell, but Lucky Egg isn't available yet and Exp Share is in one of the rooms in the Gearen Laboratory that's locked. You need the Room ID Card from Melia's bloody bag in Amethyst Cave.

Not sure about Soothe Bell

aww, damn, I need mainly Soothe bell for my Pichu :D I had one in my first gameplay, but it was too many versions ago and it isnt in Sheridan anymore ;-; (or maybe... where is dat ice cream /idk name/ that raises pkmn happiness?)

but thanks! c:

• Global Mods

aww, damn, I need mainly Soothe bell for my Pichu :D I had one in my first gameplay, but it was too many versions ago and it isnt in Sheridan anymore ;-; (or maybe... where is dat ice cream /idk name/ that raises pkmn happiness?)

but thanks! c:

You can get Blue Moon Ice Cream from two Sheridan help requests, "Get an Item" and "Hidden Library 2". For Hidden Library 2 you need to give the book to the person asking for it to get the ice cream, but if you haven't gotten the third badge yet I'd wait until after then because you can use it to read some statues there and get a Gothita.

Does anyone know where else to get Trapinch other than hatching from Mystery Egg? I tried hatching one, but I ended up with Cottonee instead.

I think the mystery egg is currently the only way to get Trapinch

Then can you help change the savefile for me because I want really to have Trapinch in my team soon.

I'm not really able to properly edit savefiles, so you have to search for somebody else who is able (and willing) to change the file for you. Sorry