Version 6 Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

Hidden Power does not have a power of 60. I'm convinced it still uses the IV-based power (30~70) from gen 2 to 5. For illustration, non-STAB Mud Shot (power 55) from Tympole did almost twice as much damage as non-STAB Hidden Power (Fighting). This being a Shadow Monster, its IVs are 20/20/20/20/20/20, which previously corresponded to a HP power of 30. Target was a Wurmple, which resists both ground and fighting.

I like Voltorb Flip, but a defective TM Hidden Power was not why I played it for 4000 coins.

Edited by Seikah

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere. I have started a brand-new save file as of 6.2, so I can be certain it's not any kind of patching/update issue.

I have begun to use an Altaria (currently level 51) who has an inexplicable vulnerability to Earthquake and other Ground-type moves, despite being a Flying type.

Hello,

I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere. I have started a brand-new save file as of 6.2, so I can be certain it's not any kind of patching/update issue.

I have begun to use an Altaria (currently level 51) who has an inexplicable vulnerability to Earthquake and other Ground-type moves, despite being a Flying type.

Are you in a cave? Cave field effect allows ground type to hit flying types, and mitigates flying type attack, while amplifying sound based attacks.

Rejuv field effect is slightly different from those of Reborn.

Edited by TimTim

Are you in a cave? Cave field effect allows ground type to hit flying types, and mitigates flying type attack, while amplifying sound based attacks.

Rejuv field effect is slightly different from those of Reborn.

That must be it. I haven't read all the field effects for Rejuv, and I am currently in a cave field. Thanks!

Leveled up Eevee next to the mossy rock in the Mossy Grove (within Deep Terajuma Jungle) and it doesn't evolve into Leafeon. It is not holding an Everstone.

Edit for a second bug:

TM88 Pluck is completely useless. No pokémon can use this TM; I'd guess due to Pluck no longer existing as a TM in gen VI. Tested with Wingull and Zubat lines. It may work on pokémon that learn Pluck via level-up, but what would be the point?

Edited by Seikah

yea eevee problem I tried to do that myself and reported it, I think pluck as been notied but please note jan has been busy lately so please wait for replys from jan on the reports and thank you

Edited by lokighost

Hi,

Whenever I enter Gearen City from Oceana Pier I get an error stating that the RGSS Player stopped working. It occurs as soon as I make the exit from the building in between the two towns when the screen is still black. This occurred for this version and the 5th one that I downloaded before. I was hopeful that it would stop on the new version, but it did not. I went through a few troubleshooting options common for those who tried to stop that error upon first opening the game. However, the error is persisting. I am running Windows Vista (I know outdated). Any help would be great!

4 - Brandon - 0h 13m - 0 badges.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Edited by btarallo

im stuck on the right stair case in the fourth gym and cant move please help

Fixed it for you :)

Hi,

Whenever I enter Gearen City from Oceana Pier I get an error stating that the RGSS Player stopped working. It occurs as soon as I make the exit from the building in between the two towns when the screen is still black. This occurred for this version and the 5th one that I downloaded before. I was hopeful that it would stop on the new version, but it did not. I went through a few troubleshooting options common for those who tried to stop that error upon first opening the game. However, the error is persisting. I am running Windows Vista (I know outdated). Any help would be great!

Long-shot but have you tried the option to run in compatibility mode for win XP then running as Administrator?

Game.rxdata

Long-shot but have you tried the option to run in compatibility mode for win XP then running as Administrator?

That did not work. To confirm that I did that correctly though, these are the steps I went through:

1. Right clicked and selected properties for the file named "Game"

2. Select Run in Compatibility mode for "Windows XP..."

3. Then I disabled some of the other features as well just to see if that would help.

4. Right click and run as administrator.

As an additional note, I never had issues running reborn.

Edited by btarallo

That did not work. To confirm that I did that correctly though, these are the steps I went through:

1. Right clicked and selected properties for the file named "Game"

2. Select Run in Compatibility mode for "Windows XP..."

3. Then I disabled some of the other features as well just to see if that would help.

4. Right click and run as administrator.

As an additional note, I never had issues running reborn.

Have you tried the DEP method?

Also, i have a few links regarding troubleshooting RGSS issues, might wanna check these out.

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php?topic=72375.15

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Change-Data-Execution-Prevention-settings?SignedIn=1

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonzetaomicron/comments/2fejtp/how_to_troubleshoot_rgss_player_has_stopped/

Yesterday I was playing and (I just started) Outside Veronica's house during the first encounter, I talked to her while standing next to her, after some dialogue, the game froze, could not open menu or move, nothing was happening.

This happened twice, I tried it twice in a row, then talked from the bottom side and it worked just fine.

When fishing, there's no alpha section around the overworld sprite, essentially, a large white box surrounds the PC while fishing (This may not be for facing all directions, may just have been for facing right/up, I didn't try every direction.)

Yes, I have added the file "Game" as an exception. And none of those links seemed to have any suggestions that I have not tried. Also, the last link said: "People with this issue can NOT launch the game." However, I can. The issue is the RGSS link pops up every time I enter a certain location in the game.

Edited by btarallo

hey new bug potentialy game breaking if you "beat' the game but dont defeat the whale first it dosent alowe the sceen with cresent in tesla's house and thus rendering the game un continuable from that point on so you cant battle amber please help me hers my save file and yes i tryed to go back and beat the whale but it wasent there 129988.png

notice me sempi ;p

game.rxdata

Edited by nathaniel

• Developers

hey new bug potentialy game breaking if you "beat' the game but dont defeat the whale first it dosent alowe the sceen with cresent in tesla's house and thus rendering the game un continuable from that point on so you cant battle amber please help me hers my save file and yes i tryed to go back and beat the whale but it wasent there 129988.png

notice me sempi ;p

Hm, but that battle was optional. Did you speak with Melia on the beach first?

also you have been noticed!!

Spit Up isn't working x.x

I have a drifloon with spit up, stockpile and swallow, I stockpiled twice, once and thrice, each time, it did so little damage that it wasn't even visible.

It's supposed to have a base power of 100/200/300 right?

I'm using it against an audino with no stat changes.

Hi

First of all I have to say this like reborn is an amazing game and I felt the duty to report the bugs I have found. (I Didn´t even had an account I merely done it for helping purposes :D)

ok First the first one, if you talk to veronica on the right side, while she is laying on the floor begging for berries and you give it to her you get stuck. She will stand up and bam stuck.

And the second one is in route two before fighting the psychic chick she was on the door of the cave and I decided to go back to the pokemon center for one pokemon and then, I went ready for fighting the chick and what happened next was, the event like restarted and she was again disguised as a tree and then the final message appeared as if I have cleared the fight which obviously I did not.

Well that’s all I dont know if this has been reported previously and sorry for any grammatical mistake English is not my native language.

Greetings