Version 6 Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

I'm trapped on Wispy path currently.

I decided to check it out before challenging the gym leader in Goldenleaf, and when I entered it was greeted with an error message. Like a fool, I saved my game and then restarted, thinking it would take care of the error. Now I'm stuck. I can't go back into Goldenleaf, the game freezes when I get to the transition point. I can't go further down the path, because every time a trainer challenges me it freezes my game. And because I saved I can't just escape the path.

Can this be fixed, or do I need to restart my game? (Which honestly wouldn't be so bad, since I could try for a jackpot starter)

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

Ah ok, so it's that whole stuff with Venam after the second badge where I couldn't find her and then checked all kinds of stuff until I ended up in Goldenleaf.

I should have realized I messed up and forgot something but at least I still found a bug lol.

Welp, I guess I'll have to load one of my save files from before the empty town, catch up with that missing badge and replay that part with the castle since I can't reach Gearen from where I am right now.

E: Thank God, I found that out, I would have missed a pretty important and cool part of the game otherwise ^_^

How did you even accomplish skipping that whole segment? O_o? Details pls

I'm trapped on Wispy path currently.

I decided to check it out before challenging the gym leader in Goldenleaf, and when I entered it was greeted with an error message. Like a fool, I saved my game and then restarted, thinking it would take care of the error. Now I'm stuck. I can't go back into Goldenleaf, the game freezes when I get to the transition point. I can't go further down the path, because every time a trainer challenges me it freezes my game. And because I saved I can't just escape the path.

Can this be fixed, or do I need to restart my game? (Which honestly wouldn't be so bad, since I could try for a jackpot starter)

.If you're playing Version 6, you can load up backup files. These are located in the Saved Games folder. Also do you remember what that error message said?

How did you even accomplish skipping that whole segment? O_o? Details pls

I was checking Goldenwood Forest and the previously blocked entrance to Wispy Path was open, so I went through and entered Goldenleaf from West instead of East.

.If you're playing Version 6, you can load up backup files. These are located in the Saved Games folder. Also do you remember what that error message said?

Sweet, thank you. And no I don't, unfortunately; it was something about the game encountering a serious problem and needing to close. I get a similar message when I load the game.

post-59440-0-38716400-1444437606_thumb.png

I can still close that window and boot the game, but I encounter the aforementioned problems. (I'm running this with wineskin, incase that is important.)

• Developers

I was checking Goldenwood Forest and the previously blocked entrance to Wispy Path was open, so I went through and entered Goldenleaf from West instead of East.

Oh dear....

Sweet, thank you. And no I don't, unfortunately; it was something about the game encountering a serious problem and needing to close. I get a similar message when I load the game.

I can still close that window and boot the game, but I encounter the aforementioned problems. (I'm running this with wineskin, incase that is important.)

Ohhh, this is an easy fix. The sound file that plays the music on this theme is known to crash MAC users unfortunately. Just go into Audio/BGM and then delete Music - Wispy Path. No music, but no crashes too.

Will-o-wisp can still miss in the fiery cave (the field should make it 100%)

Future sight can hit dark types.

Noted.

Ohhh, this is an easy fix. The sound file that plays the music on this theme is known to crash MAC users unfortunately. Just go into Audio/BGM and then delete Music - Wispy Path. No music, but no crashes too.

Gah. I knew I should have checked through the music files. Thank you.

(v6.2)
So i have this Raichu with IVs as follows: Hp: 4, Att: 19, Def 28, SpA: 31, SpD: 3, Spe: 9

Taught it Hidden Power. Supposedly Ice-type. But when i used it, its not working as intended. No weather hindrances. Using it on flying types and grass types. :(

I'm unfortunately having the same problem Angelheart is having. Lost to Nim at route four, and now I'm just chilling with Geara in that alternate dimension. Hopefully I uploaded the correct file (wasn't sure which one was correct, so I uploaded the last save and the game)...really bummed. I wanted to continue with the story, lol.

116 - Vulcan - 31h 53m - 4 badges.rxdata

Game.rxdata

(v6.2)

So i have this Raichu with IVs as follows: Hp: 4, Att: 19, Def 28, SpA: 31, SpD: 3, Spe: 9

Taught it Hidden Power. Supposedly Ice-type. But when i used it, its not working as intended. No weather hindrances. Using it on flying types and grass types. :(

Apparently Rejuv added the Hidden Power Fairy-type, so Hidden Powers don't match up to what they're supposed to be

So, my friend started playing, (v6.2) when this error came up. He's playing on Win10. He says that pressing Shift key makes that error..What to do?

Don't press shift until you have an item registered (or at least once you're playing as your player character) :D

Apparently Rejuv added the Hidden Power Fairy-type, so Hidden Powers don't match up to what they're supposed to be

Don't press shift until you have an item registered (or at least once you're playing as your player character) :D

Oh. that makes sense. And will do on that select thingy. Thanks! :)

Oh and another thing, (sorry if I posted again) Is there a way in-game on how to know HM type? Thanks again :)

Oh and another thing, (sorry if I posted again) Is there a way in-game on how to know HM type? Thanks again :)

You mean HP type? There is no Hidden Power judge in Rejuv but i can send you the link for hidden power calculator that calculate the type for you~

http://www.psypokes.com/dex/hp.php

Key in the IVs and it will get you your Hidden Power type

You mean HP type? There is no Hidden Power judge in Rejuv but i can send you the link for hidden power calculator that calculate the type for you~

http://www.psypokes.com/dex/hp.php

Key in the IVs and it will get you your Hidden Power type

The problem they have is that (currently) Rejuv allows for HP Fairy so that calc won't work. They'll just have to keep testing it on stuff like the good ol' days :D

As Alicirno pointed out that calculator is outdated, but thanks for the reply Tim! :) Well, I'll just have it learn grass knot instead.

On another topic. My other friend just started playing too, and he experienced an error too.. On the part where Venam was thrown out of her house and she asks for a berry, the player gets stuck,. What's the problem and how to fix?

As Alicirno pointed out that calculator is outdated, but thanks for the reply Tim! :) Well, I'll just have it learn grass knot instead.

On another topic. My other friend just started playing too, and he experienced an error too.. On the part where Venam was thrown out of her house and she asks for a berry, the player gets stuck,. What's the problem and how to fix?

Did they talk to Venam from the side? I had this problem because Venam is scripted to go right then down, and so she kept walking into me. Try talking to her from the front.