Version 6 - Those We Lose

Jan

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty amazing how much has changed in the span of one version. Everything just seems so much better. Definitely worth restarting with a new save file.

Feels almost like an entirely different game.

Although I have one minor design gripe, I'm wondering why you get the Incinerate TM after you get Lava Drift, which is WAY stronger. IMO Incinerate should be made available somewhere in the Corta Mountain sequence instead (which would also greatly help anyone that uses any fire Pokemon that isn't the Torchic line), and the old Incinerate TM location should be replaced with something like Smack Down or Rock Tomb. Both thematically appropriate for the events in each area, don't you think?

Edited by Alilatias

It's pretty amazing how much has changed in the span of one version. Everything just seems so much better. Definitely worth restarting with a new save file.

Feels almost like an entirely different game.

Although I have one minor design gripe, I'm wondering why you get the Incinerate TM after you get Lava Drift, which is WAY stronger. IMO Incinerate should be made available somewhere in the Corta Mountain sequence instead (which would also greatly help anyone that uses any fire Pokemon that isn't the Torchic line), and the old Incinerate TM location should be replaced with something like Smack Down or Rock Tomb. Both thematically appropriate for the events in each area, don't you think?

Not so much after you get Magma drift as it is IF you get Magma drift. Some people won't get it. At least not for a while.

Edited by SnowGlaceon

Yeah but not legendary-type fakemon e.e (Legendary in strength). At least Narcissa said so.

Also, anyone has found any Dawn Stone? Would like to evolve my 2nd ralts to Gallade and also a question. Do i get 2 Gardevoirs in the day-care to breed or 1 Gardevoir and a Gallade?

Edited by timbla

Do i get 2 Gardevoirs in the day-care to breed or 1 Gardevoir and a Gallade?

Different gender or Ditto will get you a Ralt. It doesn't have to be 1 Gardevoir and 1 Gallade.

Different gender or Ditto will get you a Ralt. It doesn't have to be 1 Gardevoir and 1 Gallade.

Im currently tracking down Ditto anyway. Only did 3 parts of it and now i forgot where i am supposed to go, but i will probably just look around everywhere.

hey after losing to gerra and zetta i am battling them alone and its impossible for me to defeat with 6 pokemon help me what is wrong

The Melia leaving you after losing thing is a known bug. I guess you will just have to try again and again until you beat them.

damn it satan jan, the mystery egg event again :[[? at least i got sneasel, so i really shouldnt complain. but i really hope pawniard and a couple more are available later on.

Edited by Gore

damn it satan jan, the mystery egg event again :[[? at least i got sneasel, so i really shouldnt complain. but i really hope pawniard and a couple more are available later on.

What are the pokemons that we can get from that ???

I believe:

Aron, Starly, and Azurill

are also part of the Mystery Egg. I don't know about any others, though.

I wish i get Azurill though. The god Azumarill lives again :]