Pokemon reborn mega evolution

Pata733

What are the chances of mega evolutions being in Pokemon reborn episode 16. Cause the battle with criel' s mega Altaria which gives the idea that we could obtain a mega ring for mega evolution?

Edited by Pata733

Chances are that we'll face one or two more Megas in Gym battles, others elsewhere(see also: final boss, e4, ect ect), and not get the mega ring until like....The E4. And even then we'll only have access to probably like 8 or 9 Mega Stones. If THAT. Currently we have the Banettite, Abomasite, Heracronite, and Pinsirite. To be frank, the latter three are far better pickings than I thought we'd get. Even a Mega Banette can be terrifying if well played. I'm quite curious to see what is going on in the maelstrom of ideas, pain, and wishes for suffering upon the general populace that is Amethyst's brain.

Ugh not really. I never liked how centralized megas made things and I felt like Reborn's field systems were a more interesting way to add the same degree of challenge. If you want to make the battles harder than limit item use for the player and outright ban revives of any sort, no one who uses revives during battle should win ever, it's basically legalized cheating.

I hope that all the leaders have megas from now on, it makes the battles more interesting and challenging.

Ugh not really. I never liked how centralized megas made things and I felt like Reborn's field systems were a more interesting way to add the same degree of challenge. If you want to make the battles harder than limit item use for the player and outright ban revives of any sort, no one who uses revives during battle should win ever, it's basically legalized cheating.

Being the guy who is part of a mod to adjust leaders to be more challenging, I agree and disagree with both of these comments. The best way to think of Megas are as substitutes for another strong mon. I had to do one for just about every leader Shade and up and rarely were they the leader's strongest. Field effects make better difficulty then Megas so I'd take a strong field effect over a Mega any day.

But Reborn is honestly as hard as you want it to be. I personally use an item clause only allowing for weak items like super potions and limit my healing, however I don't think there should be any limitations for beginners playing.

Being the guy who is part of a mod to adjust leaders to be more challenging, I agree and disagree with both of these comments. The best way to think of Megas are as substitutes for another strong mon. I had to do one for just about every leader Shade and up and rarely were they the leader's strongest. Field effects make better difficulty then Megas so I'd take a strong field effect over a Mega any day.

But Reborn is honestly as hard as you want it to be. I personally use an item clause only allowing for weak items like super potions and limit my healing, however I don't think there should be any limitations for beginners playing.

Field effects might be more difficult but some of them can be used to our advantage but the enemy's mega can't be as it is a BOOST in their pokemon's stats (and design lol). Anyways, why not go for both since it can increase the difficulty? I mean, if Ciel didn't have a mega, she would be the 2nd weakest leader for me behind Julia.

Edited by BlackMage

I doubt we'll get access to megas in ep16.

It'd be nice, but I can go without megas. The only pokémon I use that has a mega-evo is ampharos, and it's still good without its mega.

I think if we do get any good mega stones any time soon, it would be a similar case to beldum, where we'd have to do something bizarre and/or go pretty far out out the way just to find them.