The Goomy Petition!

Blazennight283

Not sure if this is illegal, but i'm here to ask for "signatures" for the Reborn Developers to add Goomy into the great pokemon mixing pot! We will not be stopped! I don't care if its a pseudo-legendary! We need Him/her depending on what gender you catch it in.

Tl;dr, Pokemon aren't in the game because of their competitive tier, but their in-gane use. Patience is a virtue.

It doesn't matter if a Pokemon is a high tier or a low tier in competitive battling. If a Pokemon is extremely useful in-game, then it is too good to be in the game early.

In Goodra's case, being a pseudo-legendary gives it an amazing BST. In addition, it gets a whole lot of coverage, by level up or TM. Therefore, it is too good to be in game as of right now. Soon, though. After all, there are chances to win a Goomy about to occur, if you've seen the news about the Goomy tourney. Besides, everyone will be able to get it in a future update, since you will be able to complete the Pokedex.

Also, these petitions will get you nowhere. Nice try.

I was going to mention how some pokémons are simply not available yet because there's not a good enough location for it.

But then you consider Azurine Island, and realize that Goomy could be there.

Chubbs answer is best answer, even though I'm expecting an event for it pretty soon tbh.