Hello World!

Sunbean

My name's Lessly, or just Less! And well, I'm new... obviously.

I started playing Reborn a few years back when I was on the Pokecommunity, then got hopelessly lost/bored/frustrated and dropped it. I completely forgot about Reborn until recently, and am really impressed by how much it has grown! I've been lurking here the past couple months, but I figured I should join officially and get to know the community better, you all are a fantastic bunch.

A little about myself.. I'm from the Dominican Republic, but am currently in the US, in the good ol' Sunshine State. I'm a writer, particularly of Interactive Fiction, and I read a ton as well. I also paint, blog about video games, prepare taxes for a living...

Not much else to say... I look forward to participating! ^_^

Welcome to Reborn! Nothing wrong with lurking, that's my general state of activity on forums…The one responsible for me NOT lurking here knows who he is...

Rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above THAT. Status bar (for silly thoughts you want to share or other such things) is below the rules, mixing the bars up may be detrimental to your health…we're still looking into exactly WHY, though...

In any case, enjoy your mandatory permanent stay here, and I'll see you around!

Welcome to Reborn!

Your avatar is quite delightful, if I may say so myself.

So, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

A little about myself.. I'm from the Dominican Republic, but am currently in the US, in the good ol' Sunshine State.

creepygirlfriend.png

Hi there!

But it all seriousness, welcome to the forums ^^ There isn't much to say that hasn't already been said, so... have fun, I guess! I'll be watching you

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Welcome to Reborn!
Your avatar is quite delightful, if I may say so myself.

Thanks! It's some old art of my character in Animal Crossing.

Yo, Mr. sun Bean

Welcome to the forums!

All you need is on the left. The column includes the community rules, the FAQ and various helpful things about field effects and obtainable pokemon, which will help you answer your questions about the game and of course find the way of conduct on the forums.

There are various guides in the forum, so your getting lost will be lost no more.

Since you are interested in writing, we do have a Roleplay and Creative Writing (CW) section. You should definitely visit.
Hukuna and Murdoc will be your guide there.